Varshu's Gallery-|C| updt@pg144 MN/MM/TR/TaaYam (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

sonu-monu

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu-monu

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
finally finally you made it so happy for ur shop <3 Hug

edited:DBig smile

Varshu congrats congrats for ur first creations gallery HugHugHugyou have no idea how much am happy Big smile,me always says to you you amazing you should open ur own gallery & finally you opened Awwwh.!Embarrassed you have tons and tons more..and May u always keep rocking with your amazing workBig smile heyy if you remember you told me you learning & i said learn diffly take you another amazing level see now you are an amazing leave you have your own  shop Awwwh.!
Big smileTongue

fantastic creation honey Clap
MM avis & MN siggy Totally adorableEmbarrassed,Kunwar Amar shirt less siggy  freaking HOTTTWinkEmbarrassed,TaaRey stuff also nicee Smileah KD/Kia siggy too nicee yar great coloring & text style aww amazing :DBig smile

once again congrats keep rocking babe <3 HugHugHug

Love sonu Embarrassed

Edited by sonu-monu - 04 December 2012 at 9:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Ursh--krazyriya-EtherealRati

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varshu's Gallery-|C| updt@pg144 MN/MM/TR/TaaYam (Page 3)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Maria.

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
VarshuuuHugHug
missed you a lot sisHug
i didn't know my sis is so much telented..love ur creations janiiiHug
in excitement i forgot to congratss you for opening ur galleryHug
loved it sis.
plz do make more.
love yHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--krazyriya-EtherealRati

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
omg meri jaan varshu's shop...Dancing...yipeee...atlast my copy sis shop...Party...awww you mentioned my us three and jenny together...Heart...love you sweetheart...Hug...you have been an eternal part of life.Hug...and you will always be.Approve.Cool...and i am more happy..Dancing...that we met actually...Day DreamingWink...after 4 years of continuous talks in which we got to know everything about each other...Wink...we met..Heart...love you varshu...Heart...i just can't imagine my life without you dear...Hug...and you are such a great learner...Clap..i remember when i started making creations...they used to suck...ROFL...and i can't even now make the creation  that beautiful that you are making...HeartStarClap...i am a proud sis...Approve..Heart...the creations are gorgeous mind blowing , lovely , beautiful and i am speechless...Day Dreaming...keep rocking sis...Hug..Heart...and do tell mahi about it...Tongue.she will be so excited too.Big smile...or she has already come...bas main hi late latif hoon...ROFL.

Omg ...the icons are so gorgeous...Day Dreaming...coloring is out of the world and the  scene selection is too good...StarClap...the lines in the third icon is even making it more gorgeous...Day Dreaming...i have never seen the show...but the jodi is pretty from your icons..Tongue...awesome work sis ...Hug

ArSha :

omg ...the d3 icons...even i have watched this show...actually my sis watches it...and i checked its cg for her ROFL.Heart...they are so gorgeous..Day Dreaming...you colored the icons so beautifully...Embarrassed...and girl once again ...your scene selection is superb...Thumbs Up...you rock sweetheart...ClapStar..your work is so so good...Heart.

Shantanu :

awww...Day Dreaming...this one is tooo good..ClapClap...the shades , colouring..Star...omg this out of the world . ...Day Dreaming...you rock Approve

Kunwar Amar :

i am speechless...these are too gorgeous...Day Dreaming...

Sharon - Taani :

awesome ...mind blowing work...Clap...i am just out of the words ...Heart...to say anything...its too gorgeous...Day Dreaming...you simply rock...Star

TanHa - VriMar

TaaRey :

god after seeing such beautiful iconsDay Dreaming Heart, i can only say you have done phd in icon makingWink in such a small period of time.Approve...coloring everywhere is superb ...CoolStar...

Siggies :

Mohan-Nanhi

Awww this sig..Heart.i know this must very special for you as these two are really favorites of my sweet si sis WinkStar...loved it jaana..Hug.the editing , coloring , the border , text , everything outstanding...Star...the two are looking tooo cute with each other...Embarrassed...amazing job sweetheart...Hug.

Rati Pandey :

and and and and and ...atlast a rati di siggy...Star...its gorgeous Day Dreaming, outstanding Star, beautiful...Embarrassed...it just mesmerized me ...Heart...using it right away...Wink...loved it like anything..Hug...perfect text to perfect coloring...Clap...it's just amazing sis...ClapHug...and i am so happy you included di's sig in your first cg update...Big smile...waise i knew you will include her i your first cg update...Wink...as we both are mad for di...ROFL...we were there for her...Heart...are there for her Heartand will be there for her...Heart...because of her we meet ..Hug...and found sister in each other...Embarrassed...love you sis...Hug...i am loving it...StarParty...my copy sis gallery...Dancing

Ranveer-Panchi :

KD-Kia

i have never seen these two couples ...and have no idea that from which show they belong to ...but i loved you editing , coloring to core...StarClap...especially in the 2nd sig...Day Dreaming...you don't seem to be a starter at all...Approve...you have just rocked it...Cool...loved your work to core.Heart...will look  where these two jodies belong to ...Wink...

Kunwar Amar Singh :

Wow both the siggs are so well made.ClapStar...i love the style in the second one and the border..Day Dreaming...coloring is superb Day Dreaming...that somewhere black and white and somewhere colored is awesome...Thumbs Up...god i am going gaga over your creations...CoolEmbarrassed...loved your work sis...its excellent...Heart

TaaRey :

awww the rey taani sigs are gorgeous...StarClap...all of them are realllyyy good...Day Dreaming...what i loved the most...Big smile...that you do so much experiment..Approve...with sigs...Star...that worth appreciating...Clap...i must tell you all your experiments are just awesome...Heart...your work is mind blowing sis...Hug...coloring is superb especially in the fourth sig Day Dreaming. You rule sweetheart . Lovely , amazing , mind blowing work . HugStarClap

Bolly :

i never knew you like anushka tooo...Shocked...but gorgeous sig...Heart...Loved it...Clap...once again the coloring is superb...Star...and i am loving the way you write first work with different color and the rest with different color . It looks HugHeart. Day Dreaming

your update is amazing , beautiful , rocking , mesmerizing , great , lovely , fantastic etc etc etc Heart. May my sis have her own 1000000000000 galleries and more ..Hug..and i will always be there standing for you.Tongue...don't forget to pm me about your updates...Heart...actually i don't visit this section much...but you know how much i will love too see your updates...HugHeart...sorry for being late in commenting...Broken Heart...actually i had exams...but sis ...you are such an awesome creations maker...Cool...loved your work to core . Keep making more Heart. Love you endless Heart. Hugs tightly . ..Hug...

Edited by Surbhi123 - 15 December 2012 at 5:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--krazyriya-

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
res

KunwarKiDeewani

IF-Rockerz

KunwarKiDeewani

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Heyy Varshu <3
CONGRAATEESS Hun :D Ur creation's are amaazing girl ! :) 
Love the AJS siggie's *U no dat already* :P 
Great work , Update soon! 

-Suhaima x 

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Congratulations Riya on your shop.

No, wait, do you make siggies, lol.. inever knew you're into it lmao..
But i'm amazed by your work ; the siggies are stunning, specially the styles and colouring!Clap

Edited by Sano88 - 04 December 2012 at 10:56pm

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Varshuuu kamini u opened ur shop...Shocked...OMG I never knew u make such beautiful stuff..i thought ur off the sig making spree now..this shop is sucha surprise jaania...Hug..Congoz and I so know ul rock it !!
Those creations sre totally beautiful ...m surprised !!

PreciousHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

PreciousHeart

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
varshu a big big big big big big big big congrats to u !! i really luv ur work n thank uu sooo much for making ur shop i luv it allBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top