India-Forums

Varshu's Gallery-|C| updt@pg144 MN/MM/TR/TaaYam

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged

^^Banner(with dark colouring) made by me...i know its crap..but its my first try na!

A li'l Intro :

I'm Varsha...but most of my friends here call me Varshu only..Embarrassed..so u can actually call me by any name you like. I have been on IF since last 4years. I have spent one of my lifetime here...n got some of world's best friends...so I just love this place to the core.Hug..! Its been hardly one and a half month since i started Siggy Making...(all credit goes to the people who inspired me)...so i'm still a beginner...n in learning mode..!

My Favourites :

Okay..so I have lots n lots of favourites...since i'm a total tv freak...LOL

Tellywood :  I love Meghan, Mohan-Nanhi, Abhiya, Mayur, TaaRey, SwaRon, Arjuhi...etc etc as couples ! Other than that, its Rati Pandey, Vivian, Kunal Karan Kapoor, Aakanksha Singh, Ashnoor Kaur, Mohit Sehgal, Arjun Bijlani, KSG, Karan Wahi, Shantanu Maheshwari, KAS, Vrinda, Hiten Tejwani, Rajeev Khandelwal, Rashmi-Nandish,  Sanjeeda-Aamir Ali... n the list goes on...LOL

Bollywood : Shahid-Amrita (they r my most fav. bolly couple), SRK, Preity, Ranbir, Katrina, Anushka, Sonam... n rest keeps on changing! LOL

Thank You List :

these are the people without whom my IF journey wouldnt have been so beautiful...n without their support I would never have been able to reach this far... n open my shop today !

1. Sur, Mahak, Jeni : this trio has been my first friends on IF... n they are still there with me...my besties ! Sur (surbhi123) is my copy sis...Mahak my ss... n Jeni..my jaanu ! thank youuu so much guys for always there with me ! though we dont get to talk much nowadays...but you'll always remain close to my heart ! love you <3

2. Sehar : She's the most sweetest person I have ever met...! She understands me so well...i can share anything n everything with her...she's one of my strength...always gives me overwhelming comments n makes me fly...literally ! She was one of those 3...who encouraged me throughout to open my shop..! Thank you so much for ur immense support n love yaar...! I love you <3

3. Payal : Okay...so its not a long time since we became friends...but we came close so fast..n in no time actually became best of friends ! We both understand each other...n our compatibility rocks ! She's one of my inspiration...my support...i love you yaar ! Thank you so much for everything ! <3

4. Saher : Now...abt this person...what shud i say...! She's just amazinggg ! One of my biggesttt inspiration...she supports me...encourages me like hell...! She was the one encouraging me right from the beginning to open my shop..! She has the magic to lighten up worst of my moods is seconds ! One of my darling friends...with whom i can share just anything...plus we can talk random n non-sense for hours ! I love you yaara... <3

5. Madhura : She's my bestie...! She's one of the most genuine person...n i love her for that...! We have spent quite a lot of time together...Her wise opinions n suggestions always help me like anything...! She supported me in my bad of times...understands me too well...! The one who encouraged me with this shop idea too...n one of my inspiration...! She's a fighter in herself..i hv seen her grow...n that motivates me for the same too..! love youuu lots <3

6. Harika : She's one of the special person in my life...we met on IF...but we hardly talked here ! We just got connected... n now the scene is...we are besties..soul-sis! we understand each other like anything...! she's definitely one of my biggest strength...my supporter...my inspiration...! thank you so much for everything..i love you darling <3

7. Anki : She's again..one of those persons who understands me really well...we both face quite similar situations most of the times! She's a lovely...caring friend...whom i never wanna lose ! she's so best at consoling n encouraging ! i love her <3

8. Sanika : She's my twinoo...! no nt bcoz wehv many things in common..but its just our connection..our lovable bond which makes us each other's twinoo's...she's my lil cute sis...whom i love n adore like anything ! we came close in moments...n i share a damn special bond her! thanks for being thr in my life jaan <3

Apart from the above... there are still lots n lots of ppl...whom i admire..love... who supported n encouraged me like anything...i cant remember all...i'm so sorry(feel like banging my head on wall) ! but some are...Faru, Vrinda, Ursh, Sonu-Monu, Meera, Liza, etc...Embarrassed
Plus...my friends from...NBTNMKK forum and D3 forum...their appreciation for my work really encouraged me alot...thank you guys ! Hug

My inspirations :

Saher_90, MohitzPari, Payal15, Madhura, Arti4ever, Somerholicgirl, Rose.MN, -nautankidollz-, -AngelSimi-, yulz, Anki, Sano88... n lots more..

What can i make :

Signatures (non-animated)
Avis
Icons

Copyrights :

varsha/IF
varshu.creations/IF
varsha/varshu (for avis)
vg (for icons)

Credits :

Deviantart
Google
IF pics gallery

General Rules :

Do not claim my work as yours
Do not cut, crop, edit my stuff as it really hurts !
Do not paste my work on other sites without prior approval.

|O| means I'm open
|C| means I'm close

Rules for requesting :

Request only when the shop is open.
One request per person..until i mention the increased limit.
Provide me pics n text ! the more good quality pics you'll provide...the more good quality stuff you'll get.
You can provide 7-8 pics max.
Plz use your request for atleast 2-3 days.
Lastly, I'll not take up any mythological request...as these have got their own beauty n i dont wanna spoil it with my work/editing !

If you want to receive PMs..please Hit "LIKE" button or add me to your pm list.

Edited by -krazyriya- - 29 March 2013 at 4:11am

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-fanpreety_1994sapphire_flamespriyankah07Tuba_KSGLuvmayurmaneet-Swetha-JumanaLoveKunal...Sanyukta......Scarlet...-silhouette-Meera_Ka_Mohanmaneesha_sanker.Indu.rads14jeniluvmayurrachita_1994....vula_kv....Bharti_kvkp1989Moner_RadiositammaRiasaItsme.preethisMadhura.....Mallu...Maha149Yukti_RatzholicSomerholicGirlshayranahui.Sano88TOTAL-ROMANTICshamil-nautankidollz--Vanshika-...Natasha...Loveurlife1Faria.Maria.-Mema-sizzysehrish-Ursh-sreeja_rox-dark.horse-shafy_MNliza81hope.Breezy-_PanCake_pixi26angelPreciousHeart..dinu..FieryLionessalicia.sonu-monu...Ritzy...patie.ByGod.NancyCrazyGirl.21manesha76EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ.DarkParadise.._Bidzie_misty85SilverBellAS..Sunshine Girlleelaa9tomnjerry2

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
                                                                     Index

Page 1 : D3/NBT/Rati/TBP

Page 14 : NBT/D3

Page 26 : Mixed Update

Page 36 : TR/MM/InShi

Page 47 : KAS/TR

Page 55 : TR/Mixed Update

Page 67 : TR/SS/NBT

Page 79 : NBT/D3/Requests

Page 93 : NBT/D3/SSLK

Page 107 : D3/NBT

Page 121 : NBT/D3/QH/Reqs

Page 132 : NBT/D3

Page 144 : MN/MM/TR/TaaYam n more

Edited by -krazyriya- - 29 March 2013 at 4:10am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

Tuba_KSGPashoRani-Swetha-JumanaLoveKunal....vula_kv....jeniluvmayurpreethisBharti_kSomerholicGirl..swagger..RiasaMoner_Radioshafy_MN-Ursh-Maria.-Mema-..KR..liza81...Ritzy.....dinu..PreciousHeartsonu-monuFaria.Loveurlife1...Natasha...AS..Sunshine Girlpatiemanesha76CrazyGirl.21.DarkParadise..tomnjerry2leelaa9

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
                                                       Update !
                                         (
its a mix of both my old and new creations)

Icons :

Meghan :

ArSha :

Shantanu :

Kunwar Amar :

Sharon - Taani :

TanHa - VriMar

TaaRey :

Siggies :

Mohan-Nanhi

Rati Pandey :

Ranveer-Panchi :

KD-Kia

Kunwar Amar Singh :

TaaRey :

Bolly :

That's all...Smile

Hope you guys like my work...Embarrassed

Do comment/criticise...!

Edited by -krazyriya- - 04 December 2012 at 7:41am

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

Tuba_KSGNikitaLuvsTaReysapphire_flames-Swetha-JumanaLoveKunal-RD-jeniluvmayurfariya94.Indu.....vula_kv....-silhouette-Andy_Dynamitemaneesha_sankerBharti_kvkp1989Mohit_monaya...Mallu...Moner_RadioKunwarKiDeewanidesigirl_VDRiasaSomerholicGirlYukti_RatzholicMadhura..preethisLoveurlife1Faria.-Vanshika-...Natasha...sizzysehrishMaria.-Mema-shafy_MN-Ursh-sreeja_rox-dark.horse-liza81-PixieDust-FieryLioness--Ta_Sha--Breezy-pixi26angel..KR....dinu..PreciousHeartsonu-monu...Ritzy...alicia..ByGod.NancypatieCrazyGirl.21manesha76_Bidzie_misty85.DarkParadise..AS..Sunshine GirlEtherealRatiSilverBelltomnjerry2leelaa9.Amrita.

sehar mehrotra IF-Rockerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
*Edited*

First of all a world's tightest hug for my bestie jaanu HugHug...You know wat I was earlier thinking about writing a super super long comment (which I will LOL), but after seeing my name in the Thank You List I'm a lil too overwhelmed...Day DreamingDay Dreaming...You are such a sweetheart yaar...I luv u sooo much!!!Hug

First things first a heartiest congratulations on your first gall jaan,  Hug...i'm sure u'll have many more galls...

Starting with the heart touching lines u wrote abt me...

" 2. Sehar : She's the most sweetest person I have ever met...! She understands me so well...i can share anything n everything with her...she's one of my strength...always gives me overwhelming comments n makes me fly...literally ! She was one of those 3...who encouraged me throughout to open my shop..! Thank you so much for ur immense support n love yaar...! I love you <3
"

I sooo wish u could be here ryt now to watch me jumping with joy and happiness... (Literally coz my dog's name is Joy as well...LOLLOL)

Thank You sooo much darling, really yaar Thank You!!

Coming to my expert comment on ur sigs...lolzz LOL

I luv each and every one of those set of icons...each one has such awesome colouring and texture...ur pic selection is simply amazing yaar...Kudos to u Wink

My most favourite icons are

Esp the 3rd Sneha icon...its way tooo adorable for words...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I absolutely Love the Mohan Nanhi sig...its truly cute, plus i luv black and white sigs...SmileSmile

Rati sig- I luv the colouring in this one, its very unique and pretty ClapClap

TBP sigs- luv both of them...spectacular wrk hunClapClap

D3 sigs- Absolutely adore ur TaRey stuff...which u already know...lolzz...i've told you innumerable times how adorable ur TR stuff luks...Day DreamingClap

Now I'm picking my favs

I truly luv the pic and text selection yaar...and i'm soo glad u kept it simple...superb wrk sweeto!!!EmbarrassedClap

Luv luv luv this sig...the BW colouring luks sooo pretty on these two...and the text is sooo perfect!!!ClapClap

this is such a sensual one...Rey is sooo lost in her and u used the most perfect pics ...and this is the most perfect sig there can be on this scene...Everything abt this one is stunning!!!

I'm sooo proud of u jaan...seriously u have done such a fab job with the shop...I totally know how much effort goes into making a gall...But ur efforts paid off hun...Smile

I'm sooo happy and U have to make loads and loads of requests for me...lolzzz LOLLOLLOL

I luv u sooo much!!

Tak care darling,

-Sehar

Edited by sehar mehrotra - 05 December 2012 at 3:35am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-SomerholicGirlKunwarKiDeewanishayranahui....Ritzy...-krazyriya-EtherealRatimanesha76

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
*reserved for Payal*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-SomerholicGirl-Ursh-manesha76EtherealRati

saher_90 IF-Veteran Member
saher_90
saher_90

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
First, of very all a heart congrats to you on your very #1 shopHug may you have countless sucessfull shops aheadHug   your work is awesome meri jaaniyaaaEmbarrassed all are way awesome but let me choose my fav one'sEmbarrassed

this is spectularDay Dreaming its so well edited..i loved everything hereEmbarrassed i always love B/W rather than colourfulsLOL

lovely at everytingEmbarrassed

Beautifull work on this yaarClap love the way yoy capture the moments..can guess what feeling rey was feeling for her from your creationWink

GORGEOUS : So simple yet so awesomeHug
the Icons n the other sigs are fab tooEmbarrassedClap on the whole: dhinchakk kaam kerdala reCool
-----

hayeeeBlushing <3

4. Saher : Now...abt this person...what shud i say...! She's just amazinggg ! One of my biggesttt inspiration...

awww, i love youu
Hug

she supports me...encourages me like hell...! She was the one encouraging me right from the beginning to open my shop..!

I will do till then end jii..im always there for you for everythingEmbarrassedme so glad s atlast you open itEmbarrassed

She has the magic to lighten up worst of my moods is seconds ! One of my darling friends...with whom i can share just anything...plus we can talk random n non-sense for hours ! I love you yaara... <3

mein teri hamdard tu meri: humdono ki humjoliHugn you are my januable freindHug im blessed with your friendshipHug i share everything with youEmbarrassed haan..hamari veli baatein ROFL lobe juu infiniteeHug n congooo once again my saathiHug

Edited by saher_90 - 04 December 2012 at 11:07am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SomerholicGirlshayranahui.-krazyriya--Ursh-liza81misty85manesha76EtherealRati

Madhura.. IF-Rockerz
Madhura..
Madhura..

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
No res for me?

Congrats, will edit kal tak.

Am happy u finall did...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-SomerholicGirl-krazyriya-EtherealRati

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
^^@bestie : tera reserve tha..thats why scrapped you na...WinkLOL u missed the minutes... n i didnt reserve myself..bcoz i found u online...Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-SomerholicGirlMadhura..EtherealRatimanesha76

Go to top