Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Angad_Kripa_200

IF-Dazzler

Angad_Kripa_200

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Firstly, I would like to point out that I am a huge fan of Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra but I believe this show is not doing proper justice to the other brilliant cast members...

This show is called the Serial. It is about the lives of the telly stars behind the screen. But since day 1, this show has been all about Karan and his break-up with Kritika. To a great extent, its all about him. Yes, I do admit that their break-up is the most discussed topic at present, but does that mean you overlook the other characters. I mean, come on, recently Pratigya ended and in that light they could have shown how Pooja Gor is doing. Rather they are showing Pooja in a single scene being a mediator between Karan and Kritika. Similarly, instead of properly showing the struggled feelings of Vikrant and Raj they are just playing around with the characters.

I wish the should would deviate and give a bit more respect for the others involved in the show as well. Sometimes I feel instead of watching the Serial, I am watching yet another sad break-up episode of Kitani Mohabbat Hai...

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

rsa_26rathi_95bhuniluDiiviAY_RHr4eVercuteangel....Shaya_123mussuABCDesiGirl93arjuhi_scooljaya11--Sapphire---sanju-achieverAnchi.LScttzoya_naziyashibzhey.bhaggurashvinNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Its called the Serial... Not the KK show" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
yes u r right..but what i think they will show it gradually in the further epiosdes..about other actors...abhi they are showing how everyone is involved in each other..how their lives are linked with each other...abhi tu 5 episodes hue hein...have some patience...abhi tu story shoru hui hai...shaed age in sab characters k bhi major role hun as they have showed in the beginning of the first ep

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1Arjuhi_kkzoya_naziyashibz

rashvin

IF-Sizzlerz

rashvin

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
very true... equall significance to be given to all the actors instead of focusing on  KK as a pivot..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
I do not agree
Cuz they said in all episode tht how they related with each other
Cuz actual story start from the karnika article n after that how everything messed up in their life
May be on next episode they will show raj break up n relation with Pooja
So just relax
To start serial need base
N here karnika breakup is based for further story

zeefan 1

Angad_Kripa_200

IF-Dazzler

Angad_Kripa_200

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooljaya11

I do not agree
Cuz they said in all episode tht how they related with each other
Cuz actual story start from the karnika article n after that how everything messed up in their life
May be on next episode they will show raj break up n relation with Pooja
So just relax
To start serial need base
N here karnika breakup is based for further story

Even though its a base, I just think they are overdoing it because almost every single conversation and scene all they talk about is the break-up... I mean doesn't Pooja Gor or Raj Singh Arora or Soumya Seth have better things do in their life... Anyways, I just hope it picks up and they start focusing on the other characters as well...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1rashvin

Angad_Kripa_200

IF-Dazzler

Angad_Kripa_200

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashvin

very true... equall significance to be given to all the actors instead of focusing on KK as a pivot..

Exactly... I feel like I am watching The Karan Kundra Show...

rashvin

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged

May be gradually they will proceed with the other characters once they are done with KK n KK break up.

cooljaya11

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged

Yeah ditto eclipse..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.