Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sector

Goldie

sector

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
When i first read  Sriti jha  was also leaving the show,  i was so Cry   because  i loved her chooo  muchch   despite  what the make up person did to her everyday.

Anyway, i thought the show's gonna be dumped becoz no one can replace Sriti  in this concept.  I am chooo  happy i was  so wrong.  Not only Mala  looks good  but she acts  so well that she is in  the skin of  the character  already. 

But oh boy, do i miss  those beautiful  saree drapes of Sriti ...aahhh. Sriti was  so inviting in Ethnic wear   and i feel Mala  would also look  great in  Chiffons  and subtle hues.  Imagine her walking to her office  a la  Sushmita  Sen  in Main Hoon Na...eehhh   i am drooling already.  Pleajj pleaajj  CV's show her in  Ethnics,  a saree draped like Sush  or a Chunari flowing away with our  swooning hearts

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.arasiya.Krrish4YouRoyalLEO_KrrishHamlet53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Radha Teri Chunari ..." in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

afreenaamna

IF-Rockerz

afreenaamna

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Sriti & Mala both are awesome.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsectorRoyalLEO_Krrish

sector

Goldie

sector

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Yes, lucky  we ..Tongue

MahinKsabrina.aRoyalLEO_Krrish

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
yes the selection for this role is prefect 

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Actually, I've been meaning to make a topic on Mala/Ananya's wardrobe, but I wanted to wait another week or two.  My topic was going to praise the CVs for their wardrobe decision.

I am on the opposite fence. I am SO glad we are not seeing ethnic wear on Mala/Ananya.  One of the things I worried about was that she would have the same old serial heroine look.  Thankfully, that's not the case.

I'm not saying that she shouldn't or can't wear salwar, churidar or sarees here and there at appropriate times (I mean appropriate because as her character is, she's not wearing ethnic regularly, so her suddenly showing up in one to her job would be out of character.)  But I am so glad she is shown wearing Non-ethnic wear.  

When was the last time we saw a daily where the female lead wasn't clad in churidars, salwars, lenghas or sarees--that's not Channel V or Sab TV?  It's been a while.  

I hope they keep true to her character and not suddenly have her wearing ethnic regularly. Please, don't. Here and there, a kurti with pants is fine--provided the style matches what we've seen from her so far in her regular wardrobe.

I want to thank the CVs for her current wardrobe. Thank You, CVs.

P.S. I am sorry I brought this into your topic and am requesting the opposite of your request. If it's a problem, I understand. I can edit and just make another topic.   Sowiee, sector. 

Edited by likarsh - 04 December 2012 at 9:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsectorForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-mysticgoryfilms

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sector

When i first read  Sriti jha  was also leaving the show,  i was so Cry   because  i loved her chooo  muchch   despite  what the make up person did to her everyday.

Anyway, i thought the show's gonna be dumped becoz no one can replace Sriti  in this concept.  I am chooo  happy i was  so wrong.  Not only Mala  looks good  but she acts  so well that she is in  the skin of  the character  already. 

But oh boy, do i miss  those beautiful  saree drapes of Sriti ...aahhh. Sriti was  so inviting in Ethnic wear   and i feel Mala  would also look  great in  Chiffons  and subtle hues.  Imagine her walking to her office  a la  Sushmita  Sen  in Main Hoon Na...eehhh   i am drooling already.  Pleajj pleaajj  CV's show her in  Ethnics,  a saree draped like Sush  or a Chunari flowing away with our  swooning hearts
awww Sector!Embarrassed
I love Sriti as Jahnvi and her saris..omg...she actually persue me to wear sari!LOL it's that good.. and yes no doubts her acting has no match and neither her character.. but somehow i am loving this new change..and change of characters...Mala is getting stronger in her performaces! and Ananya is already my superwomanTongue 
@ Bold: awww i love Sushu...LOL i can imagine Mala wearing that red sari...but i highly doubt she would.. i mean she is so modern..Wink

MahinKsabrina.asector

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
@krrsh: lol same here. I love to wear saari now. LOL Last week I went to a wedding and tried to do a hairdo like her Smile

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
hanks or uch apositive post ,yes mala has been a pleasant so to speak replacement, sriti was ahard act to follow but Mala seems to be doing good,hence pleased..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsector

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.