Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

sonu.

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu.

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karanmehraroxx

i agree with entire thing and i have no probs with akshara look but her costume the saree and her blouse aww god it was actually way gaudy but i guess the banner one the blue sari one is the best she was looking stunning in it Big smile i wish the blouse gets changed soon so that sari doesnt look too jazzy ! coming to track lets give time and its not cv's problem with the start but the entire concept of leap will start only after naitik regaining or shud i say being normal so how can we assume its for months naitik is gonna be in comma nai for few days we'll just see ki inspite of trying to cope up with personal and professional life gaya3 is closer to duggu  and we'll even get to know abt fact y duggu isnt told abt his dad .
yaar akshara ki sari toh haar epi may change hoti hai ROFL
and as we all knw cv's compramise wht anyting but not akshara's outfits .jaab ghar may hi hoti thi jaabhi she never wore a same sari again hardly aab toh office jaayegi toh we wll see very frequent changes in her sari n pattern Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "omg..!!! (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonu.

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu.

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
its very normal we plan up whole future n keep .forgeting the fact ki time dosnt go according to us .we go according to time ..
the thing naksh are facing may face .by showing akshara strong n into business cvs are setting example for many women other thr in such position bcozz life goes on .crying all the time wll give u nothing .joh bhi life toh jeena hi hai toh y dont u live happily ..?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha_123

nakshu_2012

Goldie

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sonu.

shruthi.sweety

IF-Dazzler

shruthi.sweety

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bebo.

Originally posted by shruthi.sweety

agree with u beboBig smile
all i meant is change is what bothering us ..and we wll surely get habituated to it in no timeEmbarrassed
besides that we are missing bani like hell 
TG atleast cvs showed naitik .naitik ko dekhaliya more wht we wont ..bas waiting for him to get up Embarrassed

ya bebo..even i m missing bani...Cry..but this new naksh is also just cuteDay Dreaming and naughtyWinki m sure very soon hamra dulhara ban jayegaSmile

sonu.

shayal1436

IF-Sizzlerz

shayal1436

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Hi bebo
I agree with u too ROFL

Btw my name is shayal , nice to meet you Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sona_nakshsonu.

sona_naksh

IF-Sizzlerz

sona_naksh

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
agree wid u madam ji ...if naitik had been ok mar mitta akshara par ...i was surprised to c d progress of ss ...dey allowed deir dil to wear suits at home n run business dats wowww...n duggu g3 relation ll change slowly as akshara starts realising ki duggu is getting away frm her n naitik cums into pic ...no one mind u no one can take duggu away frm naksh as soon as naitik is dere ...he is d only person on earth who can fix g3 at her place ...let him get up n give sum tym so dat new duggu takes his place ...i m sure v ll droll at dis duggu d same way v drool at harsh n bani ...

sonu.

sona_naksh

IF-Sizzlerz

sona_naksh

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
hello shayal ji ...m avinash n m amazed to meet u ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu.shayal1436

shayal1436

IF-Sizzlerz

shayal1436

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sona_naksh

hello shayal ji ...m avinash n m amazed to meet u ROFL

Hi avinash ... Y r u rofling at me Unhappy

sonu.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.