Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

sonu.

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu.

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
firstly...!!!
IF im not wrong akshara getting independent,strong and what is naitik for akshara isnt it most awaited tracks for any yrkkh fan ..???
but instead of enjoying track like always we are bothering ..
and this time dressing ..?? OMG ...Shocked
i knw even i got paniced a bit last night seeing suddenly so much change ..its almst 1000 epi we hardly had any change in attire especially .yet it is a change and as great ppl said CHNAGE ISNT ACCEPTABLE EASILY  but even its said CHANGES ARE FOR GOOD it takes time .afcourse we all need time to get along wht this set of change and as we love yrkkh we wll surely accept the change ..
beside attire is anyting else changed..? yes bani our sweetheart she can never never have any replacement .she is just the best .this we realised after quite a days of replacment .and one day she wll be replaced this was know frm the day of her entry itself ..and too see duggu in this kid will also take time but we wll ..even he is cute 
 IF im nt wrong whn harsh was replaced and bani came even at time duggu was maximum showed with g3 tht ghee stuff n all ..g3 taking away duggu frm akshara not allowing akshara n duggu move along often is it somethings new..???
instead we should be happy that naksh together will start thr parenthood wht duggu .guys the place of parents can never never be replaced by anyone on earth no other relation ..im sure ones naitik is up things with duggu will get normal bcozz naitik is the only one who can handle g3 .
rj g3 varsha the next set of bothering us .
guys this can be changed cv's have tried something new its not must na ki every experiment of u should result into success .cvs have tried this thy wll see along if it wnt work out thy will do set of changes..
AKSHARA say honestly if u guys keep the business thing aside wasnt she looking awesome in the way she drapped the sari...?? (even this was most awaiting moment for yrkkians)
yaar YRKKH is close to reality but even it is show .and akshara no doubt a trend setter in saris way around ..instead bothering situation i say just drool at her ..from yesterday night i cant say u how many many many compliments i heard for akshara for her new style.
mom of a 5 year old kid ..cant a mom of 5year old look young..?? if thy mantain themselves .??
the bestest example in realtity for a young mom is malika arora khan .does she even look a mom..?? phir ..??
akshara as a business tycoon.. guys akshara is a business woman she runs a family business she isnt part of some corporate sector are something ..
she can get dressed like she was dressed yday ..i can give u all ample example of top business womans of india who get dressed more heavy thn akshara was yday .
have u guys ever seen shanaz hussain ,ekta kapoor ..?? this women come into top 10 list of business woman in INDIA ,did u ever see thr dressing.are make up..??
if u say its according to thr profession n all i would like to say akshara took over thr dimond business not naitiks chemical business
I DO believe in simplicity im personaly the one who hardly have make up and move around ..but whats wrong is akshara having make-up..??i nly dint get this thing she is living her life very heartfully .she clearly mentioned yday ki she gets up with the hope ki naitik will wake up today .thn whts wrong in dressing up with a hope ki naitik will see her today ..??
im sure we are the first set of fans who are having problem bcozz thr leads looking young and way to amazing ..ROFL
 guys leap is no were for good thing its taken on sad note and its continuing on it .naksh are going through difficult face of life things are highly messed up .it just started yday .give it time .lets things get unfold ..
PS: i would say just drool at track its naksh centric track which we hardly get 
2:akshara is looking way to amazing drool at her forget the situation around
3:g3 n rj are looking funny rofl at them .ROFL
guys enjoy the track take the track in other way instead of crying over it. we wll soon accept it DW except attire and new duggu its our own yrkkh with most awaited tracks for yrkkians g3 taking away duggu frm akshara this is something which we have been seeing from months 
its naksh centric track as a couple dont let it just pass by complaning life is too short and a show ki life toh u never knw 
yrkkh is a show close to reality not a reality show anyting although its a show  guys so just chill Smile

Edited by bebo. - 04 December 2012 at 1:45am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_priyaShaista33zeefan 1..siya.._Amina_nivedha_123..Komal....Laxmi..bewafashruthi.sweety-Nasreen-MamuKiBhanjimaha_femir4everkumarandilssona_nakshshayal1436lafangi_Mahi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "omg..!!!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nivedha_123

Goldie

nivedha_123

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
completely agreee with u...ClapClaploved akshi ydayEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu.

sonu.

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu.

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha_123

she was just looking Day Dreaming

nivedha_123

Goldie

nivedha_123

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bebo.

if naitik was ok he would become gaga over her...Day Dreaming...he would again fall for her...man she is damn pretty...ClapStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maha_femir4eversonu.

sonu.

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu.

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bebo.

if naitik was ok he would become gaga over her...Day Dreaming...he would again fall for her...man she is damn pretty...ClapStar
akshara always look Embarrassed
but changed look toh qayamat dharahi hai Embarrassed naitik wll go mad seeing her this attire Day Dreaming

shruthi.sweety

IF-Dazzler

shruthi.sweety

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
agree with u beboBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu.

sonu.

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu.

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi.sweety

agree with u beboBig smile
all i meant is change is what bothering us ..and we wll surely get habituated to it in no timeEmbarrassed
besides that we are missing bani like hell 
TG atleast cvs showed naitik .naitik ko dekhaliya more wht we wont ..bas waiting for him to get up Embarrassed

nivedha_123shruthi.sweety

..siya..

..siya..

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
i agree with entire thing and i have no probs with akshara look but her costume the saree and her blouse aww god it was actually way gaudy but i guess the banner one the blue sari one is the best she was looking stunning in it Big smile i wish the blouse gets changed soon so that sari doesnt look too jazzy ! coming to track lets give time and its not cv's problem with the start but the entire concept of leap will start only after naitik regaining or shud i say being normal so how can we assume its for months naitik is gonna be in comma nai for few days we'll just see ki inspite of trying to cope up with personal and professional life gaya3 is closer to duggu  and we'll even get to know abt fact y duggu isnt told abt his dad .

nivedha_123sonu.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.