Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: After The Maha Episode THE END PG 22 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 25

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Interesting plot, but plz don't cut in the middle of the story, try to give a big update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nehaprasad1994

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: After The Maha Episode THE END PG 22 (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nehaprasad1994

Groupbie

nehaprasad1994

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Continued..
Vikram is shocked.. His eyes brimming with tears.. Thinking(Neha ko khud pata nahi tha.. Toh usne mujhe kyu..)
Vik: Neha..
Neha turns back wiping her tears.. An says thanks pani keliye..
Vik: Hugs her and says.. Chalo chalthe hai.. (Thinking.. Mein sab tik kardunga..)

They tell Nutz and leave..

Nutz: shouting Priya aap ready ho? Mujhe bhuk lagi hai..
Priya comes out with th beautiful cotton.. All the feminity seems to be restricted in a professional look..
Priya: Abhi aayi..
Dries her straight silky hair.. Swirls its around into a bun and thrustd a stick to hold it together..
She looks at the bindi on the mirror..

There is a sens of anger and love manipulating her mind.. She immediately snaps herself out and put her bindi..

She walks into the kitchen..
Nutz: aapke journey keliye meine 10 saadiyan aur kuch cheezein oack kardi hai..
Priya: Thankyou Natasha..
She is lot i her thoughtss..
Priya: Sab sambhaalegi na.. Agar kuch bhi hua ya kisise baath karni hai.. Toh phone karlena..
Nutz: Priya nein jaanthi hu.. Aap fikar mat kijiye.. Har raat phone karlungi..
Although she i not able to understand Priya's behaviour.. She feels its her reaponsibilty to stand by her Bhabi after all that Priya has done for everyone..

Her thoughta get interrupted by a phone call..

Priya: Ji wakilsaab.. Mein kal raath tak pohonchjaaungi.. Saari formalities aur procedures poora karlenge..

She keeps the phone.. Looking at Natasha's confused look.. She gives her a reassuring smile.

Meanwhile in KM:

Everyone reach and go to freshen up..
Vik ab Neha reach and quietly enter.. There is a stabbe silence in the huge bunglow.. They go and help everyone with unpacking..

Everyone comes down for dinner.. There is absolute silence.. No one dares to breath aloud.. Everyone quitely finish dinner and walk back to their room..

Vik and Neha go to Pihu's roo to check on her.. A smile creeps up on their faces..
Rehaan and Rahul sitting on either side of the bed making sure Pihu Khus Sam and Ritzy sleep peacefully..
VikNeha look at eachothwr and smile.. They leave them and go down..

Nutz enters looking rather exhausted and tells VikNeha about Priya's abrubt descision of leaving..

Each on of them is too tired to comprehend the situations.. And hence just crash on the couches in the living room..

Scene shifts to the Hospital:

Rajat and Vineet look exhausted after taking great efforts an putting Mona to Sleep..

Rajat thinkibg to himself.. Priya mujhe kabhi maaf nahi karegi..
Vineet: Rajat mein Mona ko ghar le jaatha hu..
Rajat: Yea sure.. Ill call you as soon as the dictor comes..
Vineet: thanks

Vineet leaves pickin Mona up in his arms..

To be continued..

Is it too confusing or shall i continue?

Thankyou for your comments..
Plz do comment so i know if im writing properly..

Love,
L.

Edited by nehaprasad1994 - 04 December 2012 at 4:37am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

rshah1950baas-tvkritinayyarTrieshlalmadhukaparikh1snehasyaMahaalwayscoolsss283sahana747Mini1991vironikajaindesi_baby07leena04jineejiggs

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
What Priya is up to, I cant make out and where the hell Ram is?, why Priya leaving for US, plz don't make it so complicated, but do continue

nehaprasad1994

Mahaalwayscool

Goldie

Mahaalwayscool

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
itz intresti8ng but a little bit confusing dear.. bt do continue soon..

nehaprasad1994

nehaprasad1994

Groupbie

nehaprasad1994

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Continued..

Rajat does not know how to react to he situation..

Flash back -

( Priya: Aur aap.. Jis insaan ko mein apni sabse accha dost samja.. Jiska meine itna izzath ki.. Wohi insaan.. How could you? Aur itni badi baath aapne mujse chupaayi? Kyu?
Rajat: I am really sorry.. Mujhe nahi patatha ki..
Priya starts walking out on him..
Rajat: Priya suniye toh..
Priya: Priya nahi.. Mrs. Kapoor!
She stroms out leaving a shocked Rajat )

His though process is broken as he looks at his phone flashing Ms.Sharma

He picks up the call..
Priya: Mr. Rajat Kapur.. mein aapke company ke saath ek joint venture karna chahthi hu.. I will be back in 5 days to disscuss the details of the deal.. Aap apnebusinesspartner ke saat disscuss kijiye. .
Before he could say anything she haddisconnectedthe call.. Tears were brimming in his eyes.. He could see a figure comming towards him.. But his image was blurred by the tears..

Scene shifts to KM:

Nutz is sleeping on the couch in an awkward position.. She gets up to the sound of here phone call..

Karthik: Nutz sab tik hai na..
Nutz: haan Karthik.. Kya Priya ne aapko sab batadiya?
Karthik: Nahi.. Kya hua.. Di itna ajeeb kyu behave karrahi hai..

Nutz tells him that She promised Priya that she would not tell anyone.. And No one except Ram Priya Rajat And Nutz knew About this.. She told Karthik to trust Priya no matter what and not question her too much...

Nutz: Aur haan Karthik.. Vik bhai aur Neha ne sab sunliya tha.. Pata nahi kyu Priya unse tik se baath nahi karrahi hai..

Karthik: Tik hai Nutz.. Tum chinta mat karo.. Di ne mujhe directly US bhulaya hai.. Toh mein 5 din ke baad aaunga.. Take care..

Nutz: Love you.. Bye.

Nutz checks on the kids and comes back and lies down thinking of how things have changed over night..

At KI ( Kapoor Industries) :

Priya: On the phone : I would like to book two suites for 5 days. Can the hotel arrange for a business car?
Receptionist: Yes maam. In whose name shall I make the booking?
Priya: Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor.
Receptionist: Thankyou maam is there anything else I can help you with?
Priya: No thankyou.
She picks up a few files from Ram's cabin, and leaves in the car to KM.

Back in the Hospital:

Rajat: wiping his tears.. Looking at his best friend's wounded hands.. : Ram tum tik hona..

Doc: He is perfectly fine.. Lekin Mr. Pradeep is no more.. Humne bohot koshish ki.. Par I'm sorry unhe hum bachaa nahi paayein..

Rajat is shocked.. It could have been Ram..

Flashback-
( The gun fires.. The bullet hitting ram's hand.. Another fireshot.. Missing Ram by a second as Pradeep takes the shot to protect Ram.. The worst fear of loosing Ram had Shaken everyone up.. )

His thoughts are interrupted when Ram comes keeping his phone back into his pocket..

Ram: Mein ne Pradeep ke gharwalon ko batadiya hai.. I hope Mona tik hogi..
Rajat: Snapping out of the trance.. Haan.. I hope..
Ram interrupts Rajat as he finds that Priya is not around..
Ram: Rajat Priya kaha hai..
Rajat: Mrs. Kapoor.. woh... Pata nahi..
Ram: Woh tik toh hai na? Baat hui?
Rajat: Haan.. Im sorry..
Ram: No. I'm sorry..
They give eachother a reassuring smile and return to KM.

At KM:

It's early in the morning 4.00..

Priya enters the house and asks Bamdi kaka for chai.. She walks towards the couch and moves her hand over Natasha's forhead.. Nutz opens her eyes and smiles looking at Priya..

Priya: I'm sorry.. I know ki tumne tik tarah se soya bhi nahi hai.. Par I need you today.
Nutz: Priya yeh aap kese baatein kar rahi hai.. Chaliye I'll freshen up.. Aapko kahi jaana tha na.. Give me 15 mins..
Nutz gets up and leaves quickly while Priya smiles to herself..

Priya goes to the children's room and sightly moves the door.. This awakens Rahul.. She walks in and smiles at Rahul..
Rahul: Im sorry Priya aunty.. Mene ghusse mein..
Priya: Its ok.. Mujhe pata hai ki tum samjdhaar ho. Aur suno mein kuch dino keliyenahi rahungi.. Toh Pihu agar Kisiko bhi tang kare toh use baahar lejaana..
Rahul: Mein aur Rehaan hai na.. Seeing the smile on her face when he takes Rehaan's name.. He continues.. : Haan.. woh.. Rehaan aakir mera bada bhai hai.. Hum dekhlenge..
Priya kissed his forhead and leaves closing the door behing her..

She walks down as Nutz is all ready taking the cups of chai from Bansi kakas hand..

They both quitely drink tea.. And get up to leave..
Priya feels as though Pain ispiercingthrough her heart as she walks towards the door..

She opens the door.. Ram and Rajat who were searching for the keys in their pockets stood lifeless and still..
Both of them are lost.. The beautiful Dark blue saree and the silky locks put up in a neat bun.. But as they meet her eyes fear builds up in their hearts.. They take a step inside..
As they see her walking further towrds them.. towards the door.. to leave..
Ram: Mujhe.. Woh..
Priya looks at him in the eye.. he is unable to meet herpiercingeyes..
Nutz: Angry with Ram.. Refuses to acknowledge his presence.. Priya mein gaadi mein aapki intezaar karungi..

Priya: Nahi.. Chalo chalthe hai..

As she walks out.. Ram holds her hand and..
Ram: Priya.. Meri baath suno..
Rajat: Yes Mrs. Kapoor.. ek baar.. sirf ek baar..

Priya turns back takes her hand back..
Priya: Kyu sunu?

Ram is about to say something.. But..
Priya: Bas.. (in a loud and firm voice) Ab koi kuch nahi kahega..
Everyone is stunned at the change in Priya's behaviour..

VikNeha who were watching Priya and Nutz walk towards the door as they got up.. Stood at disbelief at Priya's pitch..

Priya fired away through the door pulling the cabin baggage releasing all her anger on it..

Nutz running behing her to catch up with her speeding walking pace..

Part 3:

precap -

Lawyer: Are you sure Mrs. Kapoor?
Priya: Ji wakilsaab.. Ab meri baari hai..

Hi everyone.. I hope I cleared the air a little bit.. I promise to bring in adorable raya scenes In the coming updates.. Do let me know if you want specific scenes to be put along the story..
Criticism is most value.. So pour in you comment..

Thankyou,

Love,
L.

Edited by nehaprasad1994 - 05 December 2012 at 2:53am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rshah1950baas-tvkritinayyarTrieshlalmadhusnehasyasss283sahana747leena04jineejiggsvironikajaindesi_baby07

kritinayyar

Groupbie

kritinayyar

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
tooo gooodd...please pm me when updated...

nehaprasad1994

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
plz update soon yaar 
rajat tries to kill ram??
y is priya angry vth ram??

nehaprasad1994

sahana747

IF-Dazzler

sahana747

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Confused Its different.Please give us some sweet RAYA moments.

nehaprasad1994

Post Reply New Post

Go to top