Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: After The Maha Episode THE END PG 22 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 25

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
aweee so cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nehaprasad1994

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: After The Maha Episode THE END PG 22 (Page 10)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lpsakshi

Goldie

lpsakshi

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
suprb updat soon

nehaprasad1994

nehaprasad1994

Groupbie

nehaprasad1994

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Part 6: Dont touch me..

Ram and Priya lie in bed.. There is a lot of tension betwwen them.. So close yet so far.. Ram is unable to hold himself back.. Her fragrance is irresistable.. 

Priya's phone starts ringing..

Priya: Hello..
Nutz: Good morning Priya.. 
Priya: Haan Natasha.. Kaise hai sab.. Karthik pohonchgaya..
Nutz: Ji.. Abhi.. We have decided to go to Amritsar bhabi.. Ek baath kahu?
Priya: Haan..
Nutz: Bhabi.. Bhai kabhi kisi pe bhi haat nahi utathe.. Au woh bhi aappar.. Kuch toh hai.. Aur woh ek letter chodke.. Reads the letter out to Priya.. Bhabi.. Phone laptop sab chodke gaye hai.. Aur humne bohot koshish ki pata lagaane ki.. Ki woh kaha gaye.. 
Priya looks at Ram enraged..
Ram listning to the convo as everything is heard in the silence.. Begs Priya through his eyes not to tell..
Priya: Natasha tum fikr mat karo.. Tumhaare bhai tik honge.. And accidentally says .. Main hoon na..
Nutz: Smile.. Bhabi hume poora bharosa hai ki aap joh bhi karenge tik karenge..
Priya: Natasha.. Tum sab ko samjaado.. Ki agle saal ke shuruat se pehele mein sab tik kardoogi.. Tum chinta mat karo.. Aur jaake holiday enjoy karo..
Nutz: Haan Priya.. Rajat bhai Dubai waapis chale gaye..
Priya: haan pata hai.. Cady ne bataya tha.. He needs to get over me.. 
Nutz: She is shocked at how direct Priya is being..  Doesnt know how to react.. 
Priya: Tum aaraam se holiday enjoy karo.. With naughtiness in her voice.. Agar Pihu ya khus kabab mein haddi ban raha hai.. Toh Ma ke paas bhedena..
Nutz: Blushing.. Priya aap bhi na.. Wais bhi aap kaha ho..
Priya: itne raat ko kaha hosakthi hu.. Not wanting to let anyone know of her farmhouse.. 
Nutz: Oh shit.. Im sorry.. I totally forgot.. Sorry Priya..
Priya: Its ok.. Chalo ab rakhthi hu.
Nutz: Sorry.. bye..

Ram: Mujhe neend nahi aarahi.. Main TV dekhlu.. 
Priya nods as her phone goes bazinga again..

Priya: Aap iss waqt.
Lawyer: ji Mrs. Kapoor.. Aapne joh phones tap karwaane keliye kaha tha.. Woh hogaya hai.. Har call ki update aapki confidential official id mein pohunchtha rahega..
Priya: ji thankyou.. Namaste
Lawyer: namaste.

She opens her id..

There are two recordings.. She brings her earphones and takes her laptop to the living room..

But before that.. She has one last thing to do.. one last deal to close..
She starts writing..

Dear Rajat Sir,

I'm sorry that you were unnecessarily involved and hurt.I apologize on behalf of my entire family.
Main aapse badi hu.. Toh is haq se mein yeh kehena chaahungi ki mereliye.. Ek pyaari si devraani dundiyega..
Shaadi sirf ek baar hoti hai. Meri shaadi hogayi hai. I will always be Priya Ram Kapoor. I know it is hard for you, after all aapke saath yeh joh bhi hua tik nahi hua. Lekin after all that you have done for me I want you to move on in life.. Zindagi kisikeliye rukhthi nahi hai. I hope that you find someone who will love you for who you are.
You have to let go of the past. You are all a part of our Family. 
I wish you all the best.
Mr. Kapoor and I will always be there to support you.
Forget the past and MOVE ON.

Aapki bhabi,
Priya Ram Kapoor.

And clicks send.

1st recording:
Ayesha: Haan Ram ne divorce dediya hai.. 
Man: Oh toh we are all clear?
Ayesha: Yes.. Cheers!
Man: Cheers!

2nd recording:
Shiny: Oye Ayesha.. Tu ne toh kamaal kardiya..Priya ki acchayi ka faida utake..
Ayesha: Priya ki hi nahi mamaji.. Rajat ka bhi.. Kya bol aha tha woh.. Yeh humesha Ram aur Priya ke baaremein tha aur humesha rahega.. My foot..
Shiny: Lekin Ramne aisa kya dekhliya?
Ayesha: Woh kya hai na.. Meine Ram ke dimaak mein zeher bhar bhar ke.. Joh hai nahi use assume karne keliye majboor kardiya..Ab dekhiye.. Woh Priya aur Rajat ko baat karthe ya hasne dekhthe hai.. Toh unhe lagtha hai ki kuch gadbad hai.. Aur waise bhi.. Woh photographs ne toh kamaal kardiya..
Shiny: Are mere hi hosh udgaye.. Toh bichaara Ram.. Toh

Both of them laugh.. 
Ayesha: Ab mujhe party keliye jaana hai..
Shiny: Tik hai chal..

Priya is wondering .. Photographs.. What photographs.. Aur yeh ayesha itna gir sakthi hai.. Thinking.. Are.. Tumne toh apna di ka pyaar dekha hai aaj tak.. I sacrifised so many things for you.. For the entire family.. Ab aap sab mujhe Priya ki roop mein nahi.. Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor ke roop mein dekhenge.. Sabne bohot khelliya mere feelings ke saath.. Now its the question of Pihu.. Mere parvaar ka izzat ka sawaal hai.. Sab ne bohot tamasha karliya.. Ab sab mere ishaaron par chalenge.. Sab ko seedha nahi kiya toh mera naam bhi PRIYA RAM KAPOOR nahi..

Aur Ram Kapoor.. Bohot gussa dikha rahe the na.. Mein aapko gusse ki matlab dikhaaungi.. Aise badla lungi ki aapke saans rukhjaayegi.. And smiles..

She closes her laptop and smirks.. Ab maza aayega.. And walks towards the room..
Ram is still watching television.. He sees her walking in.. She keeps everything in the drawer..
Priya: Thinking..  Aajse aapka intihaan shuru.. Enjoy the punishment Mr. Kapoor.. She sits at the dressing table and slowly pulls her rubberband out.. Her flowy hair is down.. She takes a comb and starts combing her hair..
Ram: Staring at her completely lost in her actions..
Priya: She slowly takes the netted outer cover of her gown and walks In a gait.. knowing that she's driving her man crazy..
Ram: Yeh ladki aaj mujhe marwaayegi.. Pehelese yeh mausam itna accha hai.. Aur ab yeh ade kapde nikaal rahi hai.. He is unable to control himself.. Just sits there uncomfortably..
Priya walks towards the bed and Ram pretends to be watching TV.. He starts flipping the channels in haste as his heart beat starts racing.. PriyaSiton the bed.. Moves the quilt.. slips he legs inside.. And straightens the pilows.. She looks at him seductively.. Comes close to him.. And takes the remote, switches off the TV..
Priya: Bohot der hogayi hai Mr. Kapoor.. Aapko ab sona chahiye..

He qietly goes donw into the quilt and tries to moves his hand out to switch off the light..
Priya bends over and turns off the light.. Her fragrance was driving him crazy.. 

To be continued..

So what do you think everyone.. Was this a little too much.. Im sorry if it was.. Plz let me know.. I hope I did not create any discomfort..
Ab kya hoga aage..? Will be waiting for your reaction.. Comments and criticism are always welcome..

Love,
L.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesshikha.8176balhsdfankritinayyarTrieshic_2000varshathakkarlalmadhusnehasyapriyankapatwaPoojaMishtyMahaalwayscoolranii.sharmaviny_queendesi_baby07vironikajain123fizaleena04jineejiggs

kchinoy

Groupbie

kchinoy

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Jaldi update karo yaar. Reallt waiting. Awesome

nehaprasad1994

viny_queen

IF-Rockerz

viny_queen

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
my 
jaldi update karo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nehaprasad1994snehasya

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
u knw wat dat bhabhi line is the highlight LOL
priya on seducing mission
cont soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nehaprasad1994Mahaalwayscool

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
hmm i still dnt like the fact that ram hit her but sure go on, somehow all ur fanfgiction is leaning on how ram was the culpritCry

nehaprasad1994

123fiza

IF-Sizzlerz

123fiza

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
update soon...waiting...

Edited by 123fiza1 - 07 December 2012 at 2:29am

nehaprasad1994

Post Reply New Post

Go to top