Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

koyelbasu

IF-Dazzler

koyelbasu

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

Agree with each and every word...kash vo sab palo ko cv's recreate karde...par sach main ek saal main kitna kuch badal gaya and really happy for ashni...bhagwan kare ye show yuhi chalte rahe Smile and by next year shayad ek chotu ashu ya choti nidhi bhi hamare ashni ki zindagi main jud jaye...

@ bold: I also hope so.Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithalee02rrdsu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Memories be revisited? (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lee_Ashni

IF-Rockerz

lee_Ashni

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Yes Koyal. I also wish to revisit all those moment of Ashni. It would be a great time for us. The dream come true situation.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasurrdsu

rrdsu

IF-Sizzlerz

rrdsu

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
 Nice post koyel..thanks for sharing your thoughts..

I want this conference to happen again and this time Ashni attains it sath-sath and happily and went through all those moments like dinner, Ball dance  together. Want to see both dancing togetherDay Dreaming which did not happen last time.
One more thing I want to see is that Ashni missed 31st night, what they planned to celebrate together and which ended up as a miserable one. This time want them to enjoy together privatelyHeart in some exotic location/resort nearby.

Would love to see all these moments that ashni missed last year...Day Dreaming

Edited by rrdsu - 04 December 2012 at 8:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top