Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

koyelbasu

IF-Dazzler

koyelbasu

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
After reading Mithalee's post some  thought came to my mind. I want to share that with you all.-------

As we see, another situation after 1yr where Nidhi is being terminated from KGH has occur and we know that this will not happen and it will turn to be a happy ending of EMA. 
1yr has also been expired after that medical conference at
Mumbai where Ashni were juda-juda and sad,  I want this conference to happen again and this time Ashni attains it sath-sath and happily and went through all those moments like dinner, Ball dance  together. Want to see both dancing togetherDay Dreaming which did not happen last time.
One more thing I want to see is that Ashni missed 31st night, what they planned to celebrate together and which ended up as a miserable one. This time want them to enjoy together privatelyHeart in some exotic location/resort nearby.

So, friends what you have to say about my thoughts? Please share.Smile

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ashvinimkshobha21swati62vidyasabdevyomankaks0211SG200Mithalee02lee_Ashnirajanigandha26sonyjknumKrrish4YouAazeen02rrdsuSuvika.parmarAttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Memories be revisited?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Kya baat hai? all sweet thoughts are coming up in your mind.
Ashni missed 31st night, what they planned to celebrate together and which ended up as a miserable one. This time want them to enjoy together privatelyHeart in some exotic location/resort nearby.
Who wont love to watch it happening. It will be like incomplete Dream come true and A happy New Year to all AshNi fans in true sense. please covey it to CVs. Still lot of time is there for them to fulfill this Wish.Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swati62koyelbasulee_Ashnittrocks

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
would love that Koyel...want them both to go to Kerala too...make some new memories to erase the old painful ones...may be some medical convention or something...

should we try our hypnotism again?? you think it will work??? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasurajanigandha26ttrocks

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
nice post, Koyel.. Aapko pata hain ball room dance kyun nahi hua?? As usual Koi bahut darr gaya... Warna ashni ka pakka dance hone wala tha.. Coming to 31st dec party.. Hope ashni will celebrate in a true romantic getaway style..

koyelbasurajanigandha26rrdsuttrocks

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
very nice post koyal,so we want old memories make over in good way.I think this time Ashutosh will shine out as strong husband.At that time 6 feet ki doori and this time she is none other than Nidhi Ashutosh Mathur,so Ashu surely defence her

koyelbasurajanigandha26rrdsuttrocks

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Very nice posts and lovely thoughts Koyelji!!! Thumbs Up I have only heard about this medical conference and Nidhi being terminated as intern from KGH, havent ever watched those episodes, so, dont know what exactly had happened 1 yr. back, but, would always love to see AshNi going out together for such medical convention or celebrating 31st Dec. Heart

Now, Nidhi is Ashutosh's legally married wife and there's no Mallika and 5 km ki doori, so, ball dance is a must... BlushingBlushingBlushing We KTLKians are very easy to please - just give us some AshNi romantic moments and we are all on cloud nine...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Edited by ttrocks - 04 December 2012 at 12:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kaks0211koyelbasuSG200rajanigandha26parmarA

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Nice post Koyel
I do want them to have a beautiful and romantic 31st night - the previous year was such a nightmare for Nidhi...They deserve a good time - and I hope the CVs think like us and do something abt it...of course conditions apply - No Khushi or any other haddi
A conference would be very much welcome..and Ashni going together for one would be just great...

s_danger

IF-Dazzler

s_danger

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Cute things...hope things happen that way.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top