Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

koyelbasu

IF-Dazzler

koyelbasu

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
We have seen in the Pre-cap that DD told Nidhi ko barkhast kia ja raha hae because of EMA with Ashu and positively Ashu will disclose his relationship with Nidhi and EMA track will come to an end.But I think like me most of us want it to go for some more days. So, something came to my saitani mind: Big smile

The very moment Ashu try to disclose Their Relationship some medical emergency pours in like Bomb blast/ huge accident and immediately all the doctors need to attain and to take control over the situation and DD has to drop the issue for time being and with Ashni working together DD has to watch more small small cozy moments between Ashni and go on fuming but can't do anything as situation is very alarming.Big smile

Friends do you like my idea? You also can give some more idea to keep this EMA track alive for some more episodes. Also we can see Ashni working together under pressure if this happens.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Yessoptarin292vidyasabdemeenu0527ssss97shobha21SG200vyomanAazeen02niniborn2ruleKrrish4Yourajanigandha26lee_AshniparmarAdebaparna77rrdsuAnjali_ttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AGAR AISA HOTA TOH!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Yes! Great idea. Thumbs Up
Nidhi canteen me boiled veggie kha rahi hai(E24) means she is with KGH. So kuchh toh hoga aaj.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuttrocks

debaparna77

IF-Sizzlerz

debaparna77

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Good idea koyel..par lagta nahi ke bomb blast wala kuch hoga !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuniniborn2rulettrocks

SheetalK4

Groupbie

SheetalK4

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

We have seen in the Pre-cap that DD told Nidhi ko barkhast kia ja raha hae because of EMA with Ashu and positively Ashu will disclose his relationship with Nidhi and EMA track will come to an end.But I think like me most of us want it to go for some more days. So, something came to my saitani mind: Big smile

The very moment Ashu try to disclose Their Relationship some medical emergency pours in like Bomb blast/ huge accident and immediately all the doctors need to attain and to take control over the situation and DD has to drop the issue for time being and with Ashni working together DD has to watch more small small cozy moments between Ashni and go on fuming but can't do anything as situation is very alarming.Big smile

Friends do you like my idea? You also can give some more idea to keep this EMA track alive for some more episodes. Also we can see Ashni working together under pressure if this happens.

I dont think that AshNi relation will be revealed so early..Sleepy.I think Ashu will try to explain bt DD will not listenConfused ,bt finished the matter by saying that now Nidhi and Ashtosh should not be seen together...AngryCause in E24 news...Ashu was eating with DD and Nidhi was with Aditi and her gang...And thus Ashu and Nidhi will miss eachother in hospital even working in the same hospital.Broken Heart..then ashu will invite DD for dinner then their relation will get open through a laugh...Tongue

koyelbasuttrocks

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
yeh to ktlk me bahoot baar ho chuka hai na! Ashutosh ne mallika ki baat bataneke liye kitna time liya tha,aur woh bhi last me ghadademe nipata.Aur yeh majaak hume thodi der aur dekhne mile toh majaa aa jayega.

koyelbasuttrocks

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Koyel, bomb blast nahi hoga.. Otherwise by now almost all news segs, articles wud hv been pumped in here.. Emergency ho sakti hain.. It shud be for ashu nt nidhi..

koyelbasuttrocks

s_danger

IF-Dazzler

s_danger

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Or even Nidhi pretends to faint? or Aditi interrupts? or even Dr Mathur calls up? or the fire alarm goes off, as the termination is declared and then postponed for the timebeing. As the E24 clip has shown, Nidhi is still in KGH with her girlie gang...eating the food meant for someone with hepatitis.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuparmarAttrocks

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Though it seems that the truth will be revealed today to Dubey - will not mind if it continues...It would be even better if now Ashu also plays along with Nidhi - to take revenge for Dubey trying to terminate Nidhi...Till now Nidhi was being romantic with Ashu in front of Dubey - now Ashu can do the same and Dubey will be ShockedShockedShocked...Malavika's idea of Nidhi fainting also sounds good - Nidhi faints and Ashu rushes to her side and picks her up ...and seeing this Dubey faints !!!!! 
Koyel - u seem to be in a great mood today - 2 good posts back to back...Aaro kichu ache naaki ideas?

Edited by kaks0211 - 04 December 2012 at 1:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shobha21SG200koyelbasuttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top