Nadhaswaram December 3-7.updates on pg-1 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

srima

IF-Veteran Member

srima

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Loosu tanama iruku.. ivar signal kuduparam paiyan essu aguvan Angry i am so tired with this. How long more are they planning to drag this? Why cant Nelli bring along the Inspector?? ippo if Gokul essu is the inspector gona believe their story? Gokul father would put case on Nelli as well for kidnapping and beating him D'oh and this will bring our lolayee back to action!

One good thing is Rajesh father being a sensible man, calling up the station to find out the truth. Time for Rajesh to be pei ottufy

LOL

Yes Rajesh and his mother too both need pei ottufy. I wish to see Rajesh being chased out by Papuu number 1. He will come running back to Rags and want to see that scene.
I want Rags too to drive away Rajesh . But then we have to put up with our mahan Sokku's lamba choda dialogue on pativrata dharmam , upbringing etc etc.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

miganswash2hopper_oceanCaryn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadhaswaram December 3-7.updates on pg-1 (Page 3)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ratna for the updates.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swash2hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
  Shocked i cant believe everything finish in one episode .. i thought they were gona drag on this, gokul escaping and hunting continues nu.. yabba lucky us LOL appadiyae mangalam paduna nalladhu taan Tongue

thanks srima ma for the updates.Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swash2Carynsrima

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Thank you everybody,  for the  shoopper updates.

ennappa nadakkudhu indha serial-la.  I know it should be innum oNNumE nadakkaliyaa indha serial-la.. ellaam oNNuthaan makkaas!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swash2srima

Post Reply New Post

Go to top