Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

royaltaarey

royaltaarey

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
                             VRINDAA IS OSSUM

Tongue vrindaa u r so lvlyyy n cute... i dnt know palkiii ne 4 mnth taanii ko itnaa dmbb kyu rakhhh bt dis time u osssum... sme D3 viewrss says ""vrinda's acting skilll is vryy pooor""...LOL...bt taarey viewrs isse totalii dnieee karteee...u r fab actresss...espacialii angryyy taaaniii... i lve dt... sme time ajs k xprssion ko skip kar k taani xprssion dekhna hota h...angrnss me koi itnaa cutee lag sakta h i cantt believeee...i like u so mchhh vrindaa...keep it up...Smile

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

indhukriyaangelsj3287kunwarmyloveroxxygBARUNILU_Arshiaksha2812NikitaLuvsTaReyTaareyliciousABCDesiGirl93Seema1987dews100piyaLovesJENSENashkaadh19ShReya_TaaRey...Rhythsy...lavi_taarey...Natasha......Tansy...Diya_Taarey.CuteKittyCat.patie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "vrindaa is ossum" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lavi_taarey

IF-Dazzler

lavi_taarey

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
i m agree with u her expression r awessome and its increased by her simplicity 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

royaltaarey...Rhythsy...Diya_Taarey

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
I cant tell you how much I love Vrinda and your post 
I thank Palki for giving us Vrinda and ultimately Taani because 
Vrinda for me is the best actress of this show the way she portrays bubbly Taani she made me laugh and feel her naiveness I absolutely loved her from day one to today becse of Vrinda and her chemistry with Amar brought out a mindblowig couple and the best jodi in the world no one can compare My Taarey 
I love Vrinda Dawda he way she uses her eyes to emote is jus brilliant 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashkaalavi_taarey

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Vrinda defines aswesome

patie

IF-Stunnerz

patie

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
agree wid u her expressions r so cuteDay Dreaming,,,,,luv herEmbarrassed,,,,,nd she is a gud actreesSmile nic post

...Natasha...

IF-Rockerz

...Natasha...

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Awesome post and I totally agree with u Vrinda is an amazing actress. Love her expressions.
Love Vrinda

kunwarmylove

kunwarmylove

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Yes,Vrinda has improved the most in the show..Earlier i didn't like her acting or his pairing with Kunwar,but her remarkable improvement has surely changed my views.Love TaRey now..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashkaaSeema1987piyaLovesJENSEN

aksha2812

aksha2812

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
vrinda the fab actress
loved ur post
mujhe tho uski acting phele se hi pasand hai 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyaLovesJENSEN

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.