Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nivedha_123

Goldie

nivedha_123

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
guysss...i know we all are somewhat disappointed with changed look of the charactersConfused...but guys we are not used for this change.Big smile..it will take some time to adjust with the new circumstancesTongue..but trust me we will love this changes as time passes by...so just chill...))Big smileBig smileBig smile
next coming to akshara make up...come on guys...we all are waited for this change.Embarrassed..she looked so beautiful in that suit.Embarrassed.her make up was nice...i agree in that saree she did a little bit over make up...just becoz of that we should not assume that she doesn't love naitikBig smile...at the last part we could see the pain in her eyes.Cry..her dialogue was touchyCry... she is waiting for the love of her life...she is waitng for HER naitik.EmbarrassedBig smile..(just like us)...))LOL
next abt duggu-akshi bonding...no one or nothing can separate a son from his momBig smileClap...yeah its obvious that grandsons or grand daughters are closer to their grand parents than their parents.Star..its reality...its happening even in my houseLOL...but it doesnt mean that they dont love their parentsBig smile..now akshi is working so g3 is taking care of duggu...))Tongue
we all know how much g3 loved her munna so she is seeing her son in her grandson.Cry..but once naitik alright im sure akshi will take all the responsibilities of dugguBig smileWink
mom-son relationship is something that we cant even imagine.Smile..
im sure when naitik regain his consiousness things will change for sure...)))Big smile
just one episode went...so we should not jump to conclusions...wait and watch...!!!!Smile

at the end of the day...this is YRKKH...im proud to be a ye rishta fan...)))Big smileClap

note: sry if i hurt anyone...just my POV..))
sorry for the lengthy post...just wanna share this with my frnds..Big smile

Edited by nivedha_123 - 03 December 2012 at 11:26pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

minnusluvvirmanneha3_Amina_Duggukedevim916shruthi.sweety..Laxmi..MamuKiBhanjisaru.glafangi_Mahijanhavi58kumarandilsani_gr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just Chill...)))" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nakshian4ver

IF-Dazzler

Nakshian4ver

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
u r right...bt wen wil b naitik back frm coma...until nach baliye season ends, we cant seee naitik in yrkkh???

nivedha_123

Goldie

nivedha_123

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meerakumari

u r right...bt wen wil b naitik back frm coma...until nach baliye season ends, we cant seee naitik in yrkkh???
no he will be back...NB has no connection with his return...he is in coma just for the need of the trackk...so just relax...naitik will be fit and fine soon...Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStarsDuggukedevim916hiranrocksNakshian4verjanhavi58kumarandils

janhavi58

IF-Sizzlerz

janhavi58

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
agree agree agree...!!Big smile
desperately waiting for naitik to recover..!!Smile
its just one episode and  we are not used to many changes at once, but we'll get habitual of it...!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha_123kumarandils

kumarandils

IF-Sizzlerz

kumarandils

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
i agree u r points fully  well said friend  ClapClap

mom -son relations ship never break to anything s , ya aksara known g3 feeling so tat she change g3 moods so tat duggu all things do by g3

and aksara conversation to naitik  is so emotional and loveable one CryBig smile really tat one is hert touchable one
i like all ss people acting in  yesterday and all their felling , nice to give yesterday episode cv ClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minnusDuggukedevim916nivedha_123

..siya..

..siya..

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
leap is taken for Naitik recovery darlings the leap wud have no meaning if naitik had to be in coma for months? then cv's wud have no need to take leap they could show all sobbing for months then take leap but the enitre confussion or shud i say real edge to the leap will come post naitik recovery so will happen fast .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916

shruthi.sweety

IF-Dazzler

shruthi.sweety

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
awesome post dearDay Dreamingans well saidThumbs Up...

i m sure Naksh will love his parents very much...Naksh may be close to his granny...it's quite natural that children are more close to their grand-parents than their parents...so nothing unusual here...
but it's true nobody else can take the place of the parents in the children's lifeBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Duggukedevim916nivedha_123

shruthi.sweety

IF-Dazzler

shruthi.sweety

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
well  my guess is next ME will be abt nk coming out of coma...which may happen in dec i  hope so...Big smile.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.