Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

shivnirdevika_dabarejennyrsfirefloweradhewarshazidaindia88locomotowikileaksnerisha3101cbindia2009ivanta29deep27~~~Sweta~~~dirk41rgattugaayikadivra4ramonamananthi.shankarseemasrd.singhPutijaChalhovlidvinSandy66Vinnie79ForeverSHINeerozieSweetiShobhykomal07stephhhpankhudi_TiaRaSwastikAshNi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*PSH WU 3rd Dec SugVi Night*~" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
 adi is strange, jis mami ke liye shadi ka drama kiya, usi  se itani rudely bat kar    rha tha;
cvs tumhari jai ho.. stupid emoticon

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaananthi.shankarmuktha_cuteForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRa

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Thanks Aarathi

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
thanks for update..!!

i think nothing happenend between sugvi ... god i'll hate it if they drag what happenend that night i don't think reva can stop vikram . if nothing happened then vikram must have left her  !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxx

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
 Hey pankhudi ! welcome back HugHug   i missed u, r u busy or exam time.. ? please keep in touch dear...  

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
yeah a sugvi night...I hope something happnd between them n sugni will soon get pregnant with Vikram's child; what a SLAP on both sugni/adi will that gonna be...yeppyyy

muktha_cute

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Thanks Aarathi for the update. The CVs will keep us in suspense, whether something happened between Vickram and Sugn or not, but why would CVs purposely destroyed such a strong character as Vickram. We wanted Vickram and Sugni to be together, but not in such a cheap and disgusting way.

Edited by Sandy66 - 04 December 2012 at 9:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12croziaxx

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by croziaxx

Hey pankhudi ! welcome back HugHug   i missed u, r u busy or exam time.. ? please keep in touch dear...  

hello mansi howz you ? Hug 

yeah you are right my exams are going on they are not yet over ... then too LOLi came here because i missed this forum and my friends here but can't give much time here ...after 10th dec i'll be regular Embarrassed i'll be in touch always Big smileBig smile

takecare Embarrassed !!

croziaxx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.