Posted: 11 years ago
Raj Singh Arora and Pooja Gor are in a relationship since a very long time...ande Karan and Krittika have broken up few months back but in The Serial they are showing that Karan and Krittika have broken up Raj is in a relationship with someone else. I really can't get this. As per the truth, Raj is supposed to be in arelationship with Pooja at the moment isn't it? Help

Edited by saggitarius687 - 11 years ago
I have the same Q and as well confuse about their(Raj n pooja) relationship πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Anfal

I have the same Q and as well confuse about their(Raj n pooja) relationship πŸ˜•
Mee too could nt understand it...anyone plz help us...
LOL  its funny actually...the cvs actually jumbled up all stories
dnt get confuse raj's story is shown from begining nd after a while they will show pooja nd raj together . :) 
it is veryy complicated though
Originally posted by -Ripal-

LOL  its funny actually...the cvs actually jumbled up all stories
dnt get confuse raj's story is shown from begining nd after a while they will show pooja nd raj together . :) 
it is veryy complicated though
Oh.😭..
i dont think so Raj is protraying himself.. nor is Sara.. its jst Karan's life and friends protrayed close to reality somewhere... i think the premise of story is karan-kritz brkup story and thn thy have picked up and added stories from lives of other ppl..

if it was close to reality thn VG HAS to b a part of karan's story.. so wer is he in this story?  Who is protraying him?  Wer r others from thr gang!  its confusing who protrays who.. It is close to reality bt not THE reality!

i wanna know who Soumya protrays?
Originally posted by achiever

i dont think so Raj is protraying himself.. nor is Sara.. its jst Karan's life and friends protrayed close to reality somewhere... i think the premise of story is karan-kritz brkup story and thn thy have picked up and added stories from lives of other ppl..

if it was close to reality thn VG HAS to b a part of karan's story.. so wer is he in this story?  Who is protraying him?  Wer r others from thr gang!  its confusing who protrays who.. It is close to reality bt not THE reality!

i wanna know who Soumya protrays?

who is VG btw...????
VG is Vikas Gupta

i thnk they want to show kk's break-up reason and how did raj-pooja became together...so they messed it
it's so confusing...whole thing is messed...can't get any head or tail of it. and Sara...my god she is such an attention seeker...
Yea its a bit confusing but i guess Raj had a girlfriend before Pooja so they will be showing us how Raj and Pooja became one😳