Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

saggitarius687

saggitarius687

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Raj Singh Arora and Pooja Gor are in a relationship since a very long time...ande Karan and Krittika have broken up few months back but in The Serial they are showing that Karan and Krittika have broken up Raj is in a relationship with someone else. I really can't get this. As per the truth, Raj is supposed to be in arelationship with Pooja at the moment isn't it? Help

Edited by saggitarius687 - 03 December 2012 at 10:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arfa_AhmedAnfalzeefan 1shibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "confused" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anfal

Anfal

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
I have the same Q and as well confuse about their(Raj n pooja) relationship Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjaforever

Arjaforever

IF-Dazzler

Arjaforever

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anfal

I have the same Q and as well confuse about their(Raj n pooja) relationship Confused
Mee too could nt understand it...anyone plz help us...

-Ripal-

Goldie

-Ripal-

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
LOL  its funny actually...the cvs actually jumbled up all stories
dnt get confuse raj's story is shown from begining nd after a while they will show pooja nd raj together . :) 
it is veryy complicated though

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1Arjaforevershibz

Arjaforever

IF-Dazzler

Arjaforever

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ripal-

LOL  its funny actually...the cvs actually jumbled up all stories
dnt get confuse raj's story is shown from begining nd after a while they will show pooja nd raj together . :) 
it is veryy complicated though
Oh.Cry..

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
i dont think so Raj is protraying himself.. nor is Sara.. its jst Karan's life and friends protrayed close to reality somewhere... i think the premise of story is karan-kritz brkup story and thn thy have picked up and added stories from lives of other ppl..

if it was close to reality thn VG HAS to b a part of karan's story.. so wer is he in this story?  Who is protraying him?  Wer r others from thr gang!  its confusing who protrays who.. It is close to reality bt not THE reality!

i wanna know who Soumya protrays?

saggitarius687

saggitarius687

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

i dont think so Raj is protraying himself.. nor is Sara.. its jst Karan's life and friends protrayed close to reality somewhere... i think the premise of story is karan-kritz brkup story and thn thy have picked up and added stories from lives of other ppl..

if it was close to reality thn VG HAS to b a part of karan's story.. so wer is he in this story?  Who is protraying him?  Wer r others from thr gang!  its confusing who protrays who.. It is close to reality bt not THE reality!

i wanna know who Soumya protrays?

who is VG btw...????

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
VG is Vikas Gupta

i thnk they want to show kk's break-up reason and how did raj-pooja became together...so they messed it

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.