Lodge or Home??

Posted: 11 years ago
Guys... I m really confused... Where does Arjun live??

Because i guess, in suman daman murder case episode... dey showed arjun reading roshni murder case file and he dozed off in the chair.. and d room did not seem like that of someone's house... n u could even see the name of some logde reflected through the window.

But on the other hand, in the Chessmaster Hiten's case, dey showed him coming out of the bathroom n the room looked like someone's house...

Which one is True??? Any guesses???๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Hey ...
No idea About where he lives ... 
But I think maybe for sometime he lives in that lodge and sometime in his house ... 
He lives in lodge kyu ki uske ghar me he uski wife ki maut hui hai na...ghar me isliye nai raheta kyu ki roshni ka murder ki memories aati rahegi..more pain..i wish jaldi se usey ek ghar aur ghar wali mile๐Ÿ˜‰
They have shot in 2 locations and havent been clear on where he stays actually...
I think they want to show us that he lives in a Lodge as per Suman Daman murder Case... but the director forgot that we are no less than an ETFian๐Ÿ˜‰ ourself... that they shot the bathroom scene that u mentioned in a actual house probably..

Maybe that's why you are confused๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜› sorry I wasnt much of a help was I?
Originally posted by funkylicious

I think they want to show us that he lives in a Lodge as per Suman Daman murder Case... but the director forgot that we are no less than an ETFian๐Ÿ˜‰ ourself... that they shot the bathroom scene that u mentioned in a actual house probably..

Maybe that's why you are confused๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜› sorry I wasnt much of a help was I?

Hehe!!! No u were of gr8 help!!
 I guess u r absolutely right... Arjun has effects on us... Without police training hum etf officers ban gaye...!!! ROFL,,,๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Aliya_begh

He lives in lodge kyu ki uske ghar me he uski wife ki maut hui hai na...ghar me isliye nai raheta kyu ki roshni ka murder ki memories aati rahegi..more pain..i wish jaldi se usey ek ghar aur ghar wali mile๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeah! Even i wish for the same...!!! Hope the new girl to come does this job... But still why did dey show in Hiten's case dat anniversary memory in his house?? The directors are so busy dat dey make these minute mistakes...HUH!!
Originally posted by vidya.anand

They have shot in 2 locations and havent been clear on where he stays actually...

Apparently from wat they have shown, u r correct... Either dey forgot or dey expected us to 4get... At times i feel dat dese ppl take us very lightly n dnt think dat v mite catch deir flaws.. Huh!!!๐Ÿ˜ก
acc to me he lives in lodge 
May be it was a blooper. They may had shot in diff places.