Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Rashid-Zoya

gems4sana Senior Member
gems4sana
gems4sana

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Okay after today's scene I am loving them together. 
They are extremely cute like DIL-FIL or even father daughter or more uncle-neice (their relationship reminds me of me and my uncles). 

I just hope Asad doesn't misconstrue this and think Zoya's bad or whatever (he probably will, esp considering the precap) 

I wonder what Zoya will think when she realizes (idk if she knows) that Rashid is already married to Shireen and 2) that the woman he loves/wants is Dilshad (and the history between them). 

That would be an interesting track to look forward to! 

On a sidenote, as much as I hate haseena bi, I really don't want her to break Imran-Nikhat's wedding because Imran seems like Nikhat's type of guy, and sweet. He didn't mind the craziness of the Zingo Hotties gang nor did he even say anything about her complexion (which is all his mother thinks about). I'm pretty sure Imran's mom is using his marriage as a ruse to get a car (...and if they aren't rich enough to have a car, what are they doing getting engaged to a super rich family like Rashid's? Don't families usually stay in the same class strata?) 

But I hope everything works out for them and Haseena bi stops making excuses for stopping the marriage, which is what it seems like shes doing, just making things up. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GroverAddictshanakyasharan

GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
yes zoya dont know abt shirin yet naa
nikita_786 Goldie
nikita_786
nikita_786

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
I dont like Rashid at all..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index