Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Anomic_loner

Goldie

Anomic_loner

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

Hey peeps,

Ok now I am coming out with something which I have never tried and this piece of work below was solely an inspiration after reading many wonderful os and ffs of many fab writers in IF. All thanks to them J

Instantly I thought of writing about swaron…but recently I came across a beautiful concept somewhat similar like the below one in a blog and as I share a strong bond with my dad it really touched me…so thought of putting it down here…

PS: Again Its not about swaron….

I guess that's enough as the intro…now u can read…J

Shona stood in her wedding finery at the boutique. This was her 5th dress trial in 2 months. Swayam was calling her confused which tie should he pick for the wedding. He kept calling till she finally answered the phone.. "Oh god can't you like do one thing on your own." She yelled over the phone. "I am yet to finalize my fittings. Ok fine tell me which colors.. And yeah your blazer is black,u look perfect in them... Yes of course in silk."  Swayam smiled and murmured  "U are exactly like her". After sharon's death, he couldn't  imagine a single moment without Shona…she reminded him of Sharon, she was just the replica of her.

Swayam was a successful businessman working with a leading multinational bank. He pursued MBA from the country's best  business school, success was second nature to him. He was steadily climbing the ladders of success. He had a hefty bank account. His boss trusted him and his clients couldn't do without him. His days were spent on phones and night partying with his most prettiest daughter. He was on the right side of 50 yet age didn't seem to have affected his charisma…Swayam had all, apart  from his "special someone"…Shona was indeed special for him but somewhere he always had that lonely feeling in him….

For Shona, he played  the role of both the father and a mother at a time..The best part is how easily he is always being able to switch over from one to the other and becomes the only faithful pole for his daughter  in her own world of dreams. He taught her  to climb up the future with ease, de-struggled.  His bundle of joy is the only one who through her innocent appeal helps him instill new hopes within, making him forget his past atleast for a moment….He always thought Sharon would be the only woman who could create such an impact in his life but Shona is presently the only reason for him to live.

The first time she cried, the first time she said 'papa', the first time she went to school, the first time she came home and announced she had topped her class and now a couple of years back when she introduced the guy she is going to marry, everything seems like a dream for Swayam.

Swayam  was independent in all respects, yet he depended on Shona for everything. She was his daughter and his caretaker too. He called her even when he knew all the answers. At the blazer shop, he revisited all the moments he had spent with his darling daughter. She was going to leave him, like how his Sharon left him, but this time for a new life, life of new hopes and new beginnings. He cant imagine Shona spending rest of her life away from him. "Daughters are always a responsibility until they are sent to their husband's place", Swayam recollected his bua's words…He wondered if Shona gets married, is it that he is 'done with his responsibilities and stuffs'. Thinking about it, his eyes became moist. He knew he was going to miss her terribly.

He called her again. Shona yelled, "Papa, what now? Let me complete this please." She went on… Swayam  wasn't listening. He smiled and said "Shona, I just called to say I love you loads"….  "Aww Papa" yelled a voice from behind. She came inside the shop and hugged him. She knew he could not complete his shopping without her. So she finished her work soon and came to the blazer shop to help him with his shopping…she hugged him and said "I love you too and no matter even if I get married today, u will always be my hero and I will be your little princess forever."

"They say that from the instant he lays eyes on her, a father adores his daughter. Whoever she grows up to be, she is always to him that little girl in pigtails."

That's it…thanks for reading it….as I told I am totally new to this one and it was really first attempt,so i can guess how it would be…Tongue

And for those writers whom I have demanded for bigger updates, I can really understand now how it feels….this itself took me hours…so kuddos to u guys…Smile

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

poojavj06stuti19951stluvshantanumili1987-swaron-PayalD3archu395KoolKatzneeliyervenusrockzAashu14mrashVeereyimegsyTwinkle_d3enrique305pooja123456sweetangelpayaltaniya_dostiisweetcherry95Anindita91tannuluvaish_swaronbhanumathitanhachaichilPihu.k11princessSoniaCrazy4AshVikSnoweyHPHolic-3BeulaSwaRonmeghasingh--Simren--Joshua_TANHA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "swayam os: MY DAUGHTER!!" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Veereyi

Veereyi

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Hey it ws so sweet n inocent really missing sneha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anomic_loner

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Binuja, this was simple yet it conveyed and stirred so many emotions with in me. Father daughter relationship is very close to me and lucky are those who are blessed to hold the finger with which they take their first steps. Very beautifully you have convey how much Swayam loves his daughter and the lil moment you mentioned how he misses Sharon was nicely done. Shona sounded just like Shaorn her tough exterior are just not how she is and it was nice she left her work to be with her dad and help him shopping..I loved it..
Will love to read more from you. 

Anomic_loner

Joshua_TANHA

IF-Stunnerz

Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
res .. its a lovely OS.. very emotional ..it applies  to every duaghter  and every father

Edited by Joshua_TANHA - 06 December 2012 at 1:37am

Anomic_loner

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
its beautiful yaar...beautiful...literally had tears...please write many more

Anomic_loner

Aashu14

Aashu14

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Wow It was a nice OS.. But i feel bad that u killed Sharon...
It was so emotional and touching..Smile

Anomic_loner

mrash

mrash

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
I nees SUPERLIKE button right now!!!

Anomic_loner

Anomic_loner

Goldie

Anomic_loner