Devon ke Dev Mahadev

mother of trideva

Posted: 11 years ago
to all asking who is mother of shiva.

would love to see child tridevas playing with each other.πŸ˜†

mahadeva-vishnuu...ab tumh..bhaago...mein tumhe paklunga...(awww...😳☺️)

i made this topic because i want to know what is the difference between this adi shakti and shakti(parvati)πŸ˜•?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

posting some cute photos of our gods.

vishnu and laxmi maa with child shiva

child shiva

Edited by lucykaede - 11 years ago
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Who is the father of whom and who is mother of whom is still a mystry all the shiv puran, vishnu puran, devi puran and brahma puran hv their own point of view. But what is defined mainly in three puranas as combined view is adishakti divided her into three parts and she herself took arbitry form and spread in whole universe. later on she came in the form of sati and parvati
This content was originally posted by: Sargesh

Who is the father of whom and who is mother of whom is still a mystry all the shiv puran, vishnu puran, devi puran and brahma puran hv their own point of view. But what is defined mainly in three puranas as combined view is adishakti divided her into three parts and she herself took arbitry form and spread in whole universe. later on she came in the form of sati and parvati

that means adi shakti is shiva's mother and his wife?πŸ˜•
if she divided herself in three parts,how then she could come back as sati and what are these three parts?
laxmi,saraswati and durga,right?
then who is this shakti?
means parvati is adi shakti and she is mother of shiva,vishnu and brahma and shiva's wife?
oh god my head hurts.🀒
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
from where u found this pics?? thanks for sharing...shiv calls lakshmi mother..but what was that pic?? vishnu giving blessing to shiv??? i always saw pics vishnu worshipping shiva now its something diff

and adi shakti is ultimate power the prakriti form she is consort of adi purush..adi purush devided himself into three forms brahma-vishnu-shiva and adi shakti diveded herself in three forms saraswati-lakshmi-shakti

its the shakti form who took birth as sati not mahamaya who is combined form of three devis

actually as durga represents the power form of adi shakti so parvati is being approached as adi shakti

This content was originally posted by: aru_86

from where u found this pics?? thanks for sharing...shiv calls lakshmi mother..but what was that pic?? vishnu giving blessing to shiv??? i always saw pics vishnu worshipping shiva now its something diff

and adi shakti is ultimate power the prakriti form she is consort of adi purush..adi purush devided himself into three forms brahma-vishnu-shiva and adi shakti diveded herself in three forms saraswati-lakshmi-shakti

its the shakti form who took birth as sati not mahamaya who is combined form of three devis

actually as durga represents the power form of adi shakti so parvati is being approached as adi shakti

thanks for explaining.phew...
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lucykaede

thanks for explaining.phew...

Adishakti wants a suguna roop  a powerful source of shakti who can generate numerous shakti forms from. So parvati is a junction of all other forms of shakti like durga, kali, chamunda etc that why shiva was chosen so that in her guidance sati should take the form of adishkati but shiva failed to make her adishakti as shown in DKDM and led to disaster but parvati due to her tapasya achieved adishakti form. In fact adishakti is combination of saraswati, lakshmi and shakti and parvati is perfect match. In lakshmi form she take care of her GRIHASTHI wid mahadev and take care of her childer, in saraswati form she she came to knew abt all TATVA GYAN, TANTRA GYAN etc. it is also shown in DKDM. In shakti form she slays asuras and save people. 
This content was originally posted by: Sargesh

Adishakti wants a suguna roop  a powerful source of shakti who can generate numerous shakti forms from. So parvati is a junction of all other forms of shakti like durga, kali, chamunda etc that why shiva was chosen so that in her guidance sati should take the form of adishkati but shiva failed to make her adishakti as shown in DKDM and led to disaster but parvati due to her tapasya achieved adishakti form. In fact adishakti is combination of saraswati, lakshmi and shakti and parvati is perfect match. In lakshmi form she take care of her GRIHASTHI wid mahadev and take care of her childer, in saraswati form she she came to knew abt all TATVA GYAN, TANTRA GYAN etc. it is also shown in DKDM. In shakti form she slays asuras and save people. [/QUOTE

you are wrong,its vishnu dear,kyun mahadeva aur vishnu jee ko krodhit kar rahe ho.πŸ˜†

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think sargesh means parvati carries combined form of tridevis within herself..
This content was originally posted by: aru_86

i think sargesh means parvati carries combined form of tridevis within herself..

πŸ˜•