Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
I am speechless, shocked, stunned. There are not words that can describe the awards handed out on ZRA...

Aditya - Best son? ConfusedShocked

Vikram - Best villain Ouch - Such a nice guy ruined. 

But the cream of the crop

Best mother - Gulabiya? ShockedSillyROFL

ZRA is a comedy show...a joke 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanisharuhi86croziaxxSandy66ForeverSHINeekomal07JulieDstephhhlikarshronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Disturbed and stunned" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
the best joke would be if REVA would win the BEST WIFE award ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunherimuktha_cuteJoyelSandy66JulieDkomal07

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Gulabiya is a bad mother just because she not accept TVS as a son in law??

Edited by devraniharish - 04 December 2012 at 2:28am

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Gulabia was a very good mother at the beginning.

She struck a fine balance between dealing with reality of providing for her family (her greedy brothers demands/desires knew no bounds) and not wanting to break her daughters dreams.

She was pragmatic - on one hand knowing that Sugni's fate was going the same as hers in the long run  but on the other hand not wanting to dillusion her daughter. She use to make comments like its fine to dream but its wrong to expect those dreams to come true.

Its only when the Reva track came along that her character along all the other characters got butchered. Her bringing Reva out was the right thing to do. Any mother would the same (Bedni or not). It was her methods that I disliked and critised. She is an adult and have dealt with Thakur's all her life so she should have known that being crude, vulgar, physically and verbally abusive was not the way to handle things.

But IMHO she is not a good mother because she did not stop sugni doing her Sardhakai and marry Adi.

If your 18/19 year daughter comes and tell you that she going to do her Sardhakia and won't listen to reason that you do whatever it takes (lock in her a room, tie her to a chair) to stop her and make her see reason.

You also do not blackmail the nephew of the man you are trying to keep out of  your daughter's life to marry your daughter, participate in lying to his family about your bakground when you know how they feel about your cast and you definately do not let your daughter marry the nephew at a gun point because her pride is hurt rather than walk away from the lot of them.

A mother is not just someone who protects her childern and wants their daughters dreams come true but also someone who teaches her childern the difference between right and wrong and when necessary acts as the adult and make tough decisions even if her daughter does not like it. She did not do this which is why IMHO she is not a good mother.

My comments are in context of Gulabia's character. They are in no way absolving the WRONG done by other characters in this crazy show.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasminjsunherimuktha_cutegaayikaSandy66ForeverSHINeeJulieDLaila2009stephhh

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
My comments below are in no way meant as disrepect to the actors involved. So please bear that in mind when reading the commnets below.

This is Zee honouring its own shows.

I am sorry if I sound cynical but I heard of soo many of these shows where the outcome has been rigged that I do not believe the results.

I see the awards given to PHS team as marketing gimimick to attract new viewers with pre-planted notion of who is good and bad in the programme.

Adi the best son ? - since the programme started Adi's interaction with his mother can be counted on the fingers of 2 hands. Even when he did Sugni's sardhakai and he knew his mother would be devastated his exchange with her was brief. And since then until the last week he has had one exchange about terminating his relationship with Sugni after TVS walked away ie before wedding at a gun point.

This small interaction and him completely failing to take her feelings into account or console her, or try and explain things to her, earns Adi the best son award. If this is the best son I hate to see the sons in the other Zee programmes.

This is just Zee trying to change the preception of a morally corrupt characters of this show.

His clip was interaction with Gulabia rather than Jiji - perhaps future storyline where he forsakes his family fo Gulabia and Sugni?

Again my comments above are not in anyway absolving the wrong done by TVS.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikamuktha_cuteSandy66ForeverSHINeeJulieDLaila2009

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devraniharish

Gulabiya is a bad mother just because she not accept TVS as a son in law??

Are you trying to tell me she is a good mother? If so, why - because she likes Aditya for her daughter?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikamuktha_cuteJulieDstephhh

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
in what way do these characters deserve to get those awards? Adi deserves the Best joker/backstabber/selfish man award and Gulabia deserves the best unpredictable character woman award...while TVS no way deserves to b the villian as till now his character looks more sensible than adi's one

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasminjsunherimuktha_cuteSandy66ForeverSHINeeJulieDLaila2009

sugarplum5

Goldie

sugarplum5

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Vickram's character has been totally ruined. So sad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.