Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Sargesh

Sargesh

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucykaede

i am not being partial but durga's promos didn't impressed me,instead it made me laugh.the girl who is playing durga is neither beautiful nor fierce and the grandness that i expect is not there.it can't eat mahadeva's viewership.ramayana intended to but failed.
Ya i ws also nt much glad after seeing the promos the lead actress ws nt a good dancer and they hv made her dance in promos Confused which looked funny. And promo execution is very low where as mahadev's promos were adored by mesmerising 'karpoor gauram' song with the graphical scenes and they hv nt revealed mohit in promos.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani_shiva-Celestial-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Godsend..NEWS ARTICLE. (Page 3)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Durga is nothing.. but will be like the shows which have been earlier shown on Like Sahara one.. Mata ki chowki.. , then Sony's Jay Maa Durga.. .. these all are like.. story tellin how Durga maa helped people in bad time... but Mahadev is diffrent... as Shruti Said... I will go with it..  Mahadev.. is the life of Mahadev...how he was in his life.. how his personal and professional with his family.. life.. how he use to be... its all about a Man's Life story... how he faced them.. and how he balanced them.. and Finally.. The life of the ultimate Creation PURUSH(Power) And Prakriti( Energy) ... its all about our life... how we are surviving... in this world.. so Maa durga will be portraying the Power and Deeds of Adishakti. her diffrent Avtaars and all i guess.. so i guess both are diffrent :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani_shiva

Shanaya__

Goldie

Shanaya__

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
OH! Forget itWacko...MAHADEV is the best!!! It just has something that no other show can haveApprove... The first time I saw MAHADEV's promo..i was amazed!! it was really eye-catchyThumbs Up but this show's promo is too plain..just like an everyday mytho...Disapprove...

Edited by Dimple_ - 04 December 2012 at 7:32am

payelsonafan

IF-Rockerz

payelsonafan

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
i didn't liked the actress playing durga...sona is far better than  her..

-Priti11-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Tinacool

IF-Dazzler

Tinacool

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
DKDM glorified Mahadev to the core sidelining Adishakti. Durga might do the opposite. If the presentation and narrative style is good then could be interesting. DKDM has laid the path for other mythos to follow. Anytime better to have such a show than a regular daily soap.
Thanks for the article share Indu. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani_shivajayvenk.Reshama.

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
if any mytho wants to give competition to mahadev then it should have the amazing and mesmerizing story telling manner and the hypnotic atmosphere that was created by mahadev in very first episode...

i don't think sagar can create that dreamland atmosphere that was created by mahadev..nowadays sagars lost the charm which it had in my childhood days and in imagine's ramayana of gurumeet-debina's time (the only show of my knowledge that could give kaante ka takkar to mahadev)

and i will wait for durga to be on air but m sure from this promos it will be presented in same saagar manners and in previous show style ma durga helping different people in every episode and will be failed to attract attention 

but i really want they show something different style   like mahadev .i want them to portray different forms of durga including sati and parvati phase with some beautiful presentation and fairy tale telling style but i know aisa nhi hoga

i want every mytho to be presented as initial days of dkdmCry..aisa sirf sapne mein possible hai

Edited by aru_86 - 05 December 2012 at 9:05am

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
@aru-DKDM's style of presentation ruffled a lot of people the wrong way
i dont think the show will do it
however DKDM did manage to convert the youth into Mytho followers-and i doubt the sagars will cater to the youth like DKDM did
but they will have the fixed mytho audience 
i dont think Sagars or Colors will want to undertake that risk of offending people like DKDM did.
about the show i hope they use the other side of the story-not the one involving Sati and Parvati,it will be repetitive,and they should focus only on Durga devi in my POV
i dont want it to imitate DKDM-beacuse if it does trust me no one will watch itLOL...its kinda irritating to see a carbon copy of your favorite show
one show i wont mention which one tried to get a Mahadev like atmostphere-i just changed the channel,it bugged meROFLi was like this is NO DKDM
let them do present the show in a way diffrent way
Carbon copies NEVER work, because original is original
and the audience doenst like copies
i hope Durga begins a new style of story telling rather than following Mahadevs footsteps!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani_shiva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.