Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Live Discussion Thread -38 /Upt pg 1 (Page 6)

jeena911 Groupbie
jeena911
jeena911

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

Originally posted by jeena911

anyone has video of Vishal/Sana patch up session???

I think Suyash will be uploading it soon...he has recorded it. Smile

ThankssSmile
avidwatcher1 Goldie
avidwatcher1
avidwatcher1

Originally posted by bluerobin

yaar purple - yaar happy that sana vishal patched up. But I don't trust vishal and I am not convinced about him . Don't know when he will again change colors . 

Agreed. He was soo nice to her last night, and apologized and said how he's been feeling without her. And our girl, naive as she is, fell for it. I summarized it in my post. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3323913

But forgot to mention, that he was also barkaoing her against Rajiv. Telling her why are you sticking to him
So much, and how it doesn't look good. And what does he talk to you about all the time, and for so long?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurple

PriyaBB IF-Rockerz
PriyaBB
PriyaBB

ansoo ki dhukaan waiting for breakfast Dead.  I thought she is in red team, hope BB declare "nindniya task done by asooo ki dukhaaan" by staying all day in main house instead of guarding her own team outside in garden area.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saniya93fire_gun

TheRowdiest IF-Sizzlerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Originally posted by simplypurple

Nothing happened. Vishal and Karishma have barely spoken since he's back. I have a feeling Karishma is afraid Vishal has seen her footage of her saying she's talking to him for his vote. And so now she's trying to mend bridges with Niketan and group. She's been going on about a bad image going on cameras and paranoia. Now with Urvashi she's saying that I think I made a mistake coz I pissed people off. So complete change of reasoning overnight.

i think u missed behind the scene vids ...

now they r not talking much bcz of task ...

in one of the vid Vishal told Karishma everything he said on the stage ... like he said Fattu to nik , date thingy etc everything ... then imam told Vishal so start a romantic angle with karishma ... he suggested him not to bhatkofy frm this way and concentrate on this  

then yesterday Vishal flirted a lot with Karishma as per mink , kari convo in the night ... karishma was worried what what ppl will think ...he dad passed away , she came here and what she is doing here ...she was paranoid ... then mink brainwashed her LOL

then in the night sana-vishal patch up and Rajeev is upset  with sana bcz of this 

simplypurple

Sadie.Saxton IF-Rockerz
Sadie.Saxton
Sadie.Saxton

Sana: Mombati thori na hawa se bujhti hai, candle bujhti hai
10 seconds later... sorry agarbati LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iffatzherablackiesimplypurplebluerobinfire_gun

srkangel IF-Dazzler
srkangel
srkangel

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
nik is really charming the way he even talks to the people who he knows dislike him very much. good quality to have.

..Mishh007..

simplypurple IF-Rockerz
simplypurple
simplypurple

Originally posted by avidwatcher1

@simplypurple Hi, last night I was watching the whole Karishma/Nik/Mink discussion which was going in parallel with the Sana/Vishal one. I summarized it here. Let me know if i missed anything please. 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3323913

Really good post. Yeah, it's a good summary. Even I was wondering why this "sympathy card" term is being said to have been uttered by Sana when it was clearly said by Sapna to Vishal. There's even an uncensored video dedicated to it.
iffatzhera Senior Member
iffatzhera
iffatzhera

Niketan keeping a check on delu's and sana's cooking

Niketan: meray liye doodh waala anda bana daina

keep it easy on chillies, not much

Do parathay without oil

Oh good gobi aagaee he

and delu is like haan haan main lunch me aaloo gobi bana rahi hoon

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index