Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Live Discussion Thread -38 /Upt pg 1 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 152

khoslakadhokla

IF-Rockerz

khoslakadhokla

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Rajeev singing "duniya main logo ko dhoka kabhi ho jata hai" while coming into kitchen where Sana is... LOL I dunno but I find him funny! kuch zyada hi dramatic hai yeh LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MissMeowsrkangelrida_ranbirtanvismilebluerobinTheRowdiest

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live Discussion Thread -38 /Upt pg 1 (Page 5)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

avidwatcher1

Goldie

avidwatcher1

@simplypurple Hi, last night I was watching the whole Karishma/Nik/Mink discussion which was going in parallel with the Sana/Vishal one. I summarized it here. Let me know if i missed anything please. 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3323913

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jeena911bluerobin.Senorita.

jeena911

Groupbie

jeena911

anyone has video of Vishal/Sana patch up session???

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

Rajeev singing "duniya main logo ko dhoka kabhi ho jata hai" while coming into kitchen where Sana is... LOL I dunno but I find him funny! kuch zyada hi dramatic hai yeh LOL

It was the wake up song but I guess Rajev ki irritation ko match kar raha hai. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srkangelkhoslakadhokla

khoslakadhokla

IF-Rockerz

khoslakadhokla

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeena911

anyone has video of Vishal/Sana patch up session???

I think Suyash will be uploading it soon...he has recorded it. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jeena911tina2minasarasingh86bluerobin

Sadie.Saxton

IF-Rockerz

Sadie.Saxton

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
^^ I dont have the video but I watched part of it.
Like little kids Vishal was like Promise me if you have a problem with me you will tell me and Sana was like Promise me you wont give me a reason to have a problem with you. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tina2minarida_ranbirbluerobinkhoslakadhokla.Senorita.

bluerobin

IF-Rockerz

bluerobin

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
yaar purple - yaar happy that sana vishal patched up. But I don't trust vishal and I am not convinced about him . Don't know when he will again change colors . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tina2minasrkangel

blackie

Goldie

blackie

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

karishma is saying she may be made a mistake by talking to vishal ...i think some prob happened between them so may be thats why vishal patched up with sana Wacko

gosh what exactly happened yesterday ???? surely its all started when Vishal started flirting with Karishma openly yesterday 

Based on what I saw, Mink, Urvashi & Niketan had a long chat session at night near Niketan's bed. Karishma kept on saying that she is becoming paranoid about how she and Vishal will be portrayed on TV. She is really worried because she does not want any linkups. She kept on egging Niketan & Mink whether she encouraged Vishal's flirtiness towards her, by talking to him. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRowdiest

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.