Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Live Discussion Thread -38 /Upt pg 1 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 152

Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 3 Page 152

speedi

Goldie

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live Discussion Thread -38 /Upt pg 1 (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

speedi

Goldie

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackie

shreyanag

IF-Rockerz

shreyanag

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Delu telling she'll make aloo-gobi...again aloo LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soulfuliffatzherablackie

shreyanag

IF-Rockerz

shreyanag

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Rajeev is now talking to karishma to make sana  jealous ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tina2minablackie

kasrana

Coolbie

kasrana

ALOOO GOBBI!!!   YEAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!   ALLOO IS BACK!!  no wonder she has become an alloo herself!!!

pravalblackie

Sadie.Saxton

IF-Rockerz

Sadie.Saxton

Delu complaining that 5 minutes is not enough in the bathroom.
Rajev questions whether 5 minutes is a rule or they made it up.

Niketan waking up Urvashi.

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by speedi

i heard niketan has said he will never talk to kotak is that true then m very happyROFL

they say such things like true frnds ... ok frnds gussa ho gaye to katti ... next min they will forget they even fought LOL

Sadie.SaxtonDangerouslySafe

bluerobin

IF-Rockerz

bluerobin

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Guys , First of all I want to say I like sana, urvashi and niketan a lot . But I have a soft corner for sana . Yaar , every individual is different from other and the experiences they have undergone have a huge impact on their personality . Urvashi is someone who became mother at 17 or 18 and raised her children single handedly . When compared to urvashi's experiences about life which has made her the strong woman she is now , sana is not that strong . So its really unfair to compare sana with someone like urvashi and say she is dumb , immature . Not only sana everybody is immature when they are comapred to urvashi. Only niketan can match up to urvashi's intelligence . But I feel sana is far mature , honest and loyal than people like delnaaz , aashka, rajeev and the poking and interference queens " Karishma and mink " . Sana is not shameless like delnaaz and rajeev who I believe are faking a divorce for sure . Nor sana has come in the way or interfered in karishma niketan , mink niketan relationships . Whereas karishma and mink through their habit of interference and spreading rumours have constantly come between sana vishal and even prevented niketan urvashi away from sana . 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pehlnaztina2minatajbuttrida_ranbirkhoslakadhoklaIBserenity.Senorita.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.