Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

ttrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

ttrocks

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Har koi bas Nidhi ko hi KGH se nikalne per tula raheta hai...Angry Last yr. Ashu bhi Nidhi se pyar karta tha to bhi sirf Nidhi ko hi nikal diya... Pyar dono ne ekdoosre se kiya, but, saza sirf Nidhi ne bhugti...Cry This year, dono pati-patni hai and DD ki nazaron mein EMA to AshNi ka chal raha hai, but, Ashu ke khilaf koi stern action nahi aur termination ka order sirf Nidhi ko diya ja raha hai...Shocked I hope, this time Ashu firmly stands by Nidhi's side and supports her.
I second you
Big smileHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barkhast (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pardeshi.Mithu

IF-Dazzler

Pardeshi.Mithu

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidyasabde

koi kuch bhi kar le Nidhi Ashu aur KGH ka is janam ka rishta hai .favicol ka jod hai uper se love ka magnet hai.<div></div>but very good obseavation regarding the timing.This time Ashu is with her..    
i agree koi magnet hain and thankoo for replying Hug

Pardeshi.Mithu

IF-Dazzler

Pardeshi.Mithu

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by waves

Great observation Mithalee, am sure this time things will be differentWink
thankooo for replying Hug

ttrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

ttrocks

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

very good post Mithalee,and selute to your memory dear.So we will celebrate Dercember 1 st week as Nidhi's  Barkhast week .But this time i think Ashutosh will shout on Ashutosh.Bec this time she is his wife Nidhi Mathur,not Nidhi verma.But i just wanted to see reaction of Dubey after knowing the truth of ashutosh and nidhi's marriage
@red:ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Tamari bhali thay...Alkaben... shu saras naam shodhyu chhe... December's 1st week as Nidhi's Barkhast Week... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parmarA

ttrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

ttrocks

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

Well brakhast to hogi nahin - as we are yet to see the canteen scene which was shown in U Me Aur TV yesterday...WinkWink.

As soon as Dubey will say that he is terminating Nidhi - Ashu will be stunned for a moment and then he will declare that there is no justification of this as Nidhi is his wife...Just waiting to see Dubey's reaction then...But one thing is good - before telling the entire management - Dubey spoke to Ashni separately - otherwise it would have turned out insulting for Dubey and maybe not good for Nidhi also for pulling such a prank on a senior person.

Hope Dubey takes the prank in good spirits...
@bold: word Kakaliji!! Thumbs Up

ttrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

ttrocks

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roza_DU

Good post Mithalee...Ashu esbar Nidhi ki barkhast hone nahi dega..
Aree bhai uska bhi izzat  ka sawal hai..uska character pe shak kad rahe hai DDShockedLOL..
Agreed wid ya Rozaji...Hug Aapki baat ekdum sahi hai...

rrdsu

lee_Ashni

IF-Rockerz

lee_Ashni

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Ha yaar. Good memory. Is baar fark itna hai ki hamare Ashuji Himmatwale ho gaye hai. To unse hamari ummide badh gayi hai. Jaroor ve kuch na kuch karenge. Dekhne me maja aayega. Aur tub dubeji ke expressions bhi dekhne me maja aayega. Wait and watch.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pardeshi.Mithurrdsu

rrdsu

IF-Sizzlerz

rrdsu

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
good memory  Maithlee.. is baar tera baccha ashu  nidhi ko bacha lega...LOL

ttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.