Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Hey frnds...just remebered something so just wanted to share, last year during this time only that is december first week of 2011 Dr Nidhi ko 'Barkhast' kiya gaya tha from the hospital...aur iteefaq toh dekho is baar Dr Dubey phirse Nidhi ko nikalne ki baat kar rahe hain.shayad nidhi ke liye ye month hee kharab hain...but the good thing is mera bacha Ashu ye hone nahi dega Embarrassed

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

nature_loverandkanswati62vidyasabdehilarious44SG200LuvRanJiRoza_DUkaks0211shobha21niniborn2ruleKrrish4YouShee_xaanwavesrajanigandha26lee_AshnisonyjknumAazeen02parmarArrdsuttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barkhast" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

Hey frnds...just remebered something so just wanted to share, last year during this time only that is december first week of 2011 Dr Nidhi ko 'Barkhast' kiya gaya tha from the hospital...aur iteefaq toh dekho is baar Dr Dubey phirse Nidhi ko nikalne ki baat kar rahe hain.shayad nidhi ke liye ye month hee kharab hain...but the good thing is mera bacha Ashu ye hone nahi dega Embarrassed
Har koi bas Nidhi ko hi KGH se nikalne per tula raheta hai...Angry Last yr. Ashu bhi Nidhi se pyar karta tha to bhi sirf Nidhi ko hi nikal diya... Pyar dono ne ekdoosre se kiya, but, saza sirf Nidhi ne bhugti...CryCryCryCryCryCry This year, dono pati-patni hai and DD ki nazaron mein EMA to AshNi ka chal raha hai, but, Ashu ke khilaf koi stern action nahi aur termination ka order sirf Nidhi ko diya ja raha hai...Shocked I hope, this time Ashu firmly stands by Nidhi's side and supports her.

@blue: ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Roza_DUSG200shobha21Mithalee02rajanigandha26Shee_xaanniniborn2rule

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

Hey frnds...just remebered something so just wanted to share, last year during this time only that is december first week of 2011 Dr Nidhi ko 'Barkhast' kiya gaya tha from the hospital...aur iteefaq toh dekho is baar Dr Dubey phirse Nidhi ko nikalne ki baat kar rahe hain.shayad nidhi ke liye ye month hee kharab hain...but the good thing is mera <font color="#0000FF">bacha </font>Ashu ye hone nahi dega Embarrassed

Har koi bas Nidhi ko hi KGH se nikalne per tula raheta hai...Angry Last yr. Ashu bhi Nidhi se pyar karta tha to bhi sirf Nidhi ko hi nikal diya... Pyar dono ne ekdoosre se kiya, but, saza sirf Nidhi ne bhugti...Cry This year, dono pati-patni hai and DD ki nazaron mein EMA to AshNi ka chal raha hai, but, Ashu ke khilaf koi stern action nahi aur termination ka order sirf Nidhi ko diya ja raha hai...Shocked I hope, this time Ashu firmly stands by Nidhi's side and supports her.

@blue: ROFL
dont worry 100% Ashu will support Nidhi and he wil proudly tell DD sir ye meri biwi hain...aaj raat ke episode ka intezaar nahi hota yaar...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shobha21Shee_xaanttrocks

koyelbasu

IF-Dazzler

koyelbasu

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Good post.
Last year Nidhi has to leave but this time Ashu won't allow this to happen.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Roza_DUShee_xaanMithalee02ttrocks

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

Har koi bas Nidhi ko hi KGH se nikalne per tula raheta hai...Angry Last yr. Ashu bhi Nidhi se pyar karta tha to bhi sirf Nidhi ko hi nikal diya... Pyar dono ne ekdoosre se kiya, but, saza sirf Nidhi ne bhugti...Cry This year, dono pati-patni hai and DD ki nazaron mein EMA to AshNi ka chal raha hai, but, Ashu ke khilaf koi stern action nahi aur termination ka order sirf Nidhi ko diya ja raha hai...Shocked I hope, this time Ashu firmly stands by Nidhi's side and supports her.
I second you
@blue: ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithalee02Shee_xaanttrocks

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Good post.
Last year Nidhi has to leave but this time Ashu won't allow this to happen.Big smile

thanx yaar...thanx for replying,after a long time i am making a post and usually now a days i am not able to comment on any post i think that is the reason many people are not replying:-(...i am cho cho cho sholly Disapprove Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaanttrocks

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
very good post Mithalee,and selute to your memory dear.So we will celebrate Dercember 1 st week as Nidhi's  Barkhast week .But this time i think Ashutosh will shout on Ashutosh.Bec this time she is his wife Nidhi Mathur,not Nidhi verma.But i just wanted to see reaction of Dubey after knowing the truth of ashutosh and nidhi's marriage

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithalee02ttrocks

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Well brakhast to hogi nahin - as we are yet to see the canteen scene which was shown in U Me Aur TV yesterday...WinkWink.

As soon as Dubey will say that he is terminating Nidhi - Ashu will be stunned for a moment and then he will declare that there is no justification of this as Nidhi is his wife...Just waiting to see Dubey's reaction then...But one thing is good - before telling the entire management - Dubey spoke to Ashni separately - otherwise it would have turned out insulting for Dubey and maybe not good for Nidhi also for pulling such a prank on a senior person.

Hope Dubey takes the prank in good spirits...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Roza_DUshobha21Mithalee02niniborn2rulettrocks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.