Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

swatso

swatso

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Has anyone else wondered about the show's progress if Barun was allowed to leave/go on a break, or whatever else it was he said he was doing? They would have come up with a death track where his body was not found, Khushi would have had to deal with some harsh realities that would have made her stronger, Anjali would have found a new male lead, and we would all be watching, without speculating about the feasibility of a new show with the same actors Smile Barun may have returned in a few months and all the women on this forum who drool over him would have been fine as well Wink

What we have now is a mess (I am not a fan of TOI, but in this case I have to agree with them - the actor is not bigger than the show) and some desperate attempts to get the lead actors back together Smile Just sayin...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

birjkhushi_arnavkiLakshmiNPsuhanee_06trishy13MushfikaCDloveDANGGGMcNinjajaya100sbk2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ever wonder?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Amen to this. I too wonder if fans had let the makers who were the brain behing the show, do their job..we may have seen something different. 

We could have seen a more independent and stronger Khushi. This show worked when Khushi is shown like this. 

and before people go on about how Viraf was going to come in and ruin the story, please...it wasn't even confirmed what his role was. For all we know, he may have been the ever mysterious Dhurv or someone for Anjali. 

Even if he was Baruns replacement, I would rather see a new face for ASR rather than that pathetic ending to such an iconic show and no show at all. 

Either way, show ended on a terrible note and as the joke of the industry. Didn't deserve this ending. 

Edited by McNinja - 03 December 2012 at 6:31pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

birjswatsosuhanee_06trishy13PashnaCDlovejaya100sbk2

swatso

swatso

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

Amen to this. I too wonder if fans had let the makers who were the brain behing the show, do their job..we may have seen something different. 

We could have seen a more independent and stronger Khushi. This show works when Khushi is shown like this. 

and before people go on about how Viraf was going to come in and ruin the story, please...it wasn't even confirmed what his role was. For all we know, he may have been the ever mysterious Dhurv or someone for Anjali. 

Even if he was Baruns replacement, I would rather see a new face for ASR rather than that pathetic ending to such an iconic show and no show at all. 

Either way, show ended on a terrible note and as the joke of the industry. Didn't deserve this ending. 

So true, I would have preferred anything to this - a new ASR, a new male lead for Khushi or Anjali, Viraf as Dhruv - anything!!!! I'm not as upset about the show ending but the way it ended and the craziness that still floats around this forum after the show ended!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanee_06McNinjajaya100sbk2

swatso

swatso

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Just saw a few posts about Sanaya and Barun in a new show. I would have preferred if we had just left well enough alone and let the characters of Arnav and Khushi continue. Everybody would have been happy that way Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100

jaya100

IF-Rockerz

jaya100

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
If only had fallen in love with a show in which the majority of viewers thought of themselves as an audience who were watching someone else's vision and story instead of consumers who think they have the right to dictate art according to their whims, then I would have been watching my favorite show instead of sitting and thinking what could have been...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swatsosuhanee_06

rina25

Goldie

rina25

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
I think the problem is Barun would not be back it is just my guesses pure guesses not based on anything 

AND even now after pathetic ending of show not ready to see some other jerk as ASR with Khushi 

I am glad that they end with Sarun 

Sometime we should strong enough to let go off something and dare to hold on something 

I dare on Barun as ASR   and let go off show without Sarun show is nothing according to me, and there are lot to agree with me 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-DobByDoDgeR-Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Ukp18

IF-Dazzler

Ukp18

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
If Barun was supposed to come back-everyone would have waited for him.Even SP/PH would have made it very clear that he will be back.Show would have continued.But with the available information-it looked like he was planning to quit for various reasons which we don't know.And they were talking about either replacing him or a new love interest for Khushi.In that sense I am happy the show ended with Sarun.

Also I still won't believe, its entirely because of the viewers the show was shut down.There was no protest/problems in SPL Birmingham and most of the TRP viewers didn't even know what was going on off screen.I believe they had plans of shutting down soon but the uproar made it easy for them and the blame was on the viewers and the actor.

As a whole-we don't know what is the exact reason for the show to shut down but at least I am happy that the show ended with Sarun.It's sad but I have accepted it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-DobByDoDgeR-..Anita..Arshi.Sugi.IPK

swatso

swatso

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Not saying that the show shut down only because of people calling. But one has to admit that it did contribute to the chaos Smile Nobody knows what would have happened if the show continued with another actor or another track. It's a pity that some of us who were more interested in the show rather than the actors will never get to know!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top