Qubool Hai

Why I cannot sympathize with Shireen? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Rupunzale

IF-Dazzler

Rupunzale

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serenagirl1005

i am an american muslim and although islam permits a man to having upto 4 wives, im so not for that. however just like most of you said, there is definite rules to having multiple wives. The most important rule is that EVERYTHING between the wives must be equal which is nearly impossible to do so it is better to have just one wife with no fear of sin. it goes to say that if the man cannot support a wife and family then he shouldnt marry until he can. I feel totally bad for shirin because her love so far is shown to be pure and she is married to a man who is now back to pursuing his first wife. Now if she knew he was married to begin with then shame on her but rashid should have the guts to say that he wants his first wife back. seriously considering him a coward right now
yes, men like Rashid needs to stop taking women for granted. He needs to understand that he has volunteeringly lost the chance with Dilshad considering the story so far. I hope Dilshad stands her ground and denies him the right to enter her life again. It's going to break a lot of homes once again. I really cannot fathom what Dilshad has gone through all these years not to mention Asad and Najma.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why I cannot sympathize with Shireen? (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

immira

Coolbie

immira

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
She will start hating dilsahd and co more whenn nikhats marriage gonna break..and wiuth aunty arounbd to poison her..its all the more easier...she is naive she is quite intelligent bt refuses to beleive herself...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rupunzale

4ever4love

IF-Dazzler

4ever4love

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with the original post.  

I have no sympathy for Shireen.  Zero.  

Mind you, I also have no sympathy for Rashid.

In my opinion, BOTH are guilty.

Shireen is guilty because she knew Rashid was married with child(ren). She did not care.  She pursued him and thanks to her brother's money, she got him.  Now she can live with it - the man, the lies, the bitter truth that he does not love her.  

Rashid married another woman despite being a husband and father.  He abandoned his wife, his children and his responsibilities and did not look back for 17 years.  17 years and in the same town?  he never checked on his children at least??  And now, NOW, he has feelings for them?

I understand he feels guilty and he may have been strongly influenced bu his mother but this does not matter.  

he left them for money.  He got the money. So now Rashid, YOU live with your choice, the wife, the lies, the bitter truth that you are miserable.  

I want Dilshad to slam the door in your face.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rupunzale

Rupunzale

IF-Dazzler

Rupunzale

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mepobaa

She will start hating dilsahd and co more whenn nikhats marriage gonna break..and wiuth aunty arounbd to poison her..its all the more easier...she is naive she is quite intelligent bt refuses to beleive herself...
I feel Rashid is extremely selfish... Nikhat would be better off marrying someone else other than imran if he cannot standup to someone like Haseena.

Rupunzale

IF-Dazzler

Rupunzale

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4ever4love

I have no sympathy for Shireen. Zero.

Shireen is guilty because she knew Rashid was married with child(ren). She did not care. She pursued him and thanks to her brother's money, she got him. Now she can live with it - the man, the lies, the bitter truth that he does not love her.

Rashid married another woman despite being a husband and father. He abandoned his wife, his children and his responsibilities and did not look back for 17 years. 17 years and in the same town? he never checked on his children at least?? And now, NOW, he has feelings for them?

I understand he feels guilty and he may have been strongly influenced bu his mother but this does not matter.

he left them for money. He got the money. So now Rashid, YOU live with your choice, the wife, the lies, the bitter truth that you are miserable.

I truely hope too that Dilshad stands her ground and doesn't give into Rashid.

rukhsar.crazy

IF-Rockerz

rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
i dont sympathise with shirin...but i feel she is very innocent...and her bhabhi puts all the venom in her...

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4ever4love

I have no sympathy for Shireen.  Zero.  

Shireen is guilty because she knew Rashid was married with child(ren). She did not care.  She pursued him and thanks to her brother's money, she got him.  Now she can live with it - the man, the lies, the bitter truth that he does not love her.  

Rashid married another woman despite being a husband and father.  He abandoned his wife, his children and his responsibilities and did not look back for 17 years.  17 years and in the same town?  he never checked on his children at least??  And now, NOW, he has feelings for them?

he left them for money.  He got the money. So now Rashid, YOU live with your choice, the wife, the lies, the bitter truth that you are miserable.  

I totally agree with TM and This coment . I have no sympathy for shireen even though she is naive bt her fault was loving a married man in 1st place   

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.