Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

morris

Goldie

morris

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Another fabulous post. Smile

But I feel we both have different views and if you could not see what am trying to say then we must agree to disagree. Ermm

Lot of things are going on my mind now so I just hope I can place my perspective properly without confusing the readers much.

I completely agree with you on Yash's stand point in Pari's matter.

The only similarity Pari and Aarthi hold is they both are hiding truth(s) about them to their respective partners. Other than that I think the circumstances that led to both their decisions are not comparable (atleast to me).

But if we are going to compare Pari and Aarthi then I feel both their decisions are out of their personal choice only. We cannot keep on blaming the other people and situations for our so called actions. Somewhere we have to take a stand and be brave to face the reactions for our actions. The only difference I see Aarthi got enough chances to confess to Yash whereas Paridi is yet t face any such situation which could force her to confess to Prateek. If we say Aarthi has lots of 'majboori' in revealing the truths in the fear of losing Yash then I could very well see Paridi's majboori in hiding the truth in the fear of losing Prateek.

Hope I made sense. Ermm Right now, could not explain my points in detail due to time constraint. If possible, later I'll try to update here or in any DC if am writing a take. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lie-truth or majboori (Page 4)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anushaarja

IF-Rockerz

anushaarja

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
wonderful analysis...Clap

Malika_ZL_Khan

IF-Rockerz

Malika_ZL_Khan

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
This is a wonderful work Mlle os moticnes 11

everything is clearer thanks to youHeart

thanks for pm!!!

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rutu83

ooo i love the table Clap
i really feelfor aarti at timesConfused
and yash i love but he needs a reality check.  he lied to her when he went to meet dubeyji as well.  and didn't tell the truth till after he came back.  when it was conveniert for him.  hows that different then aarti waiting till after the bmt to tell the truth.  if you go by his black and white standards then it doesn't matter the time lapse between a spoken lie and admission of it, you're guiltyDisapprove 

U r actually saying that Yash lying to aarti about Dubey is the same as Aarti lying to him about BMT? Shocked or the same as Pari lying to prateek about her one night stand?Shocked
Spare a thought for the gravilty of the lies told! 
Had it been someone else , he would not have felt guilt for hiding that Dubey called, Yash couldn't even look at Aarti. How can his situation be even compared to Aarti or Pari? Aarti has gone ahead with 2 Bone marrow transfers of a six year old kid without the consent of his father! 
Its aarti who needs a reality check which Yash gave her yesterday.

Edited by DMKJ_VB - 04 December 2012 at 9:29am

morris

gmhatcher

gmhatcher

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Thank you for the table Meena. Wonderful Smile

rutu83

IF-Dazzler

rutu83

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Originally posted by rutu83

ooo i love the table Clap
i really feelfor aarti at timesConfused
and yash i love but he needs a reality check.  he lied to her when he went to meet dubeyji as well.  and didn't tell the truth till after he came back.  when it was conveniert for him.  hows that different then aarti waiting till after the bmt to tell the truth.  if you go by his black and white standards then it doesn't matter the time lapse between a spoken lie and admission of it, you're guiltyDisapprove 

U r actually saying that Yash lying to aarti about Dubey is the same as Aarti lying to him about BMT? Shocked or the same as Pari lying to prateek about her one night stand?Shocked
Spare a thought for the gravilty of the lies told! 
Had it been someone else , he would not have felt guilt for hiding that Dubey called, Yash couldn't even look at Aarti. How can his situation be even compared to Aarti or Pari? Aarti has gone ahead with 2 Bone marrow transfers of a six year old kid without the consent of his father! 
Its aarti who needs a reality check which Yash gave her yesterday.
no not at all. they're not same at all.  in fact that's exactly what i'm saying.  yash tends to see things black and white.  if you look at things black and white then a lie is a lie is a lie.  but just like the gravity of the lies told the circumstances in one's life matter as well.  there is that gray zone that yash is refusing to consider.  that's what i'm saying.

gmhatcher

smiley20

IF-Dazzler

smiley20

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
gud analysis nice postThumbs Up

ummisco

ummisco

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Gud Analysis!!!!!!
Tanx for the pm...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.