Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hodda

WOW ! Anonee, you've done a super job in pointing out the reasons behind all the lies.
I feel sorry for Aarti. She's in so deep that I'm afraid Yash would go crazy on her when he learns the truth.
Let's hope that love would soften this man's anger.

xoxo
Thank you dear friend!!SmileLOL

Like you - I truly feel for Aarti.  Yes lets hope  love will soften Yash - so that after his initial display of anger he will rationalize and understand Aarti's situation.  Besides he has got over his inner burden - the grief over Arpita and is now living in the present.  So, I am counting on him to come through and support Aarti and get her out of the Dupeys clutches!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meenadsouza

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lie-truth or majboori (Page 2)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meenadsouza

meenadsouza

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by meenadsouza

[QUOTE=anonee]
Very well analized and tabulated.  You have really done a very good job. 

Thank you Meena for liking the table.  I just wanted the bare facts to be out in the open!!SmileLOL
I really appreciate your hard work and patience anonee.   If you get sometime, please update Aarya diaries which are really quite interesting.

anonee

nan0102

IF-Dazzler

nan0102

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
good analysis..

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=anonee]

Thank you Meena for liking the table.  I just wanted the bare facts to be out in the open!!SmileLOL
I really appreciate your hard work and patience anonee.   If you get sometime, please update Aarya diaries which are really quite interesting.

Yes - I will certainly update the diaries.  I am waiting for the dinner date to be over and get an idea of how the CVs are carrying the story ahead before updating the diaries.  I need to know this because I am trying to keep the diaries related to what Yash and Aarti are undergoing in the present!WinkSmileLOL

Edited by anonee - 03 December 2012 at 10:26pm

meenadsouza

meenadsouza

meenadsouza

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=anonee]

Yes - I will certainly update the diaries.  I am waiting for the dinner date to be over and get an idea of how the CVs are carrying the story ahead before updating the diaries.  I need to know this because I am trying to keep the diaries related to what Yash and Aarti are undergoing in the present!WinkSmileLOL
Yes you are right anonee.  Take your time and I will eagerly wait for the same. Smile

anonee

kholita

IF-Rockerz

kholita

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Great post dear, i just love your explanations to the lies and agree with you

anonee

Piie

Piie

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Wonderful analysis, buddy! Couldn't agree more with your points, they're spot on.

Well, I one person who can never fault Aarti. That poor girl has always been a victim of circumstances threaded  by her so called "parents", the Dubeys. I know most of us are all hell bent on her telling the truth despite whatever the repercussion that could come her way, but being in her situation has she been allowed to do so?

First of all, Yash has never treated her as a friend, let alone as his wife...until recently of course. The Schindias were more than ready to throw her out of SM anytime if things were to go wrong. Dubeys were forever blackmailing her with Ansh's future and being grateful to them. Now with the return of their son, Prashant can we expect the Dubeys to give the same kind of love and treatment to Aarti should Yash and Schindias turn their back on her? Perhaps, they'll get her to re-marry Prashant!! Hence, knowing Aarti's character, she'll do what is the best in such situation...conceal the truth!

Dubey's reason for those lies has always been the same...for Aarti and Ansh's benefit...which is so sickening and lame excuse!! GOD alone knows what benefit both Aarti and Ansh will gain by saving Prashant!!...have the Dubeys thought about that??

The first seed of lie by the Dubeys was way before Aarti's marriage to Yash, her purported alliance with Ragunath Dayal. The simple lie by the Dubeys to Aarti has resulted in her outrageous reaction to Dayal in the mall which ended with public humiliation to Aarti as well as heartache to all of them...yet the Dubeys never learnt their lesson.

The rest of the lies and web of deceit threaded by the Dubeys one after another kept mounting rapidly and consumed Aarti, that it was now almost impossible for her to free herself without hurting her loved ones deeply...or possibility of losing her soulmate / love of her life forever!

Aarti has always been subjected to emotional blackmail by the Dubeys. Being a "people pleaser", Aarti could never say NO to Dubeys simply because unknowingly they've implied the fact that she's indebted to them. The Dubeys very well knew that Aarti is an altruist...she can never compromise on her relationships and will not hesitate to go to any extent in safeguarding it...even if she need to put her life at stake! She's gem of a person...and the Dubeys knew it very well, they used her vulnerability to their benefit!!

Her concealment of truths were never meant for her personal benefits, rather if was forced upon her during her state of helplessness (majboori). Aarti's one and only saviour from this "sticky" situation is Yash. Only he can free her from the web of lies spun by Dubeys and  restore her trust and self esteem.  

Yash need to understand Aarti's helplessness and should not be too rigid on the "trust, lies and deception" equation. Though its a good principle one should have in life but when it comes to life death situation, all principles should go down the drain...if it means saving ones life and dignity!
On the contrary, Yash has NEVER shared the kind of relationship that both Pratiek and Paridhi have with Aarti. It was only recently that he's showing his affection to her and being a proper husband. If Paridhi who loved and married Pratiek can lie in order to safe-guard her relationship from something which she brought it on herself, then what is wrong for Aarti to conceal the truth in order to payoff her "debt" to Dubeys and save a life?. Yash should think rationally and evaluate the Aarti's "lie". He need to re-visit his past...his outburst and reservations towards her, the reason he gave for marrying Aarti as well as both he and his family's treatment towards her. All this need to be taken in account before he jump into conclusion about the reason to Aarti's concealment of truth. 

Anyway, whatever maybe the repercussions, it's high time for Aarthi to lay down all her truths on the table. Otherwise, situation will get beyond irreparable between Yash and Aarti. Yash's perception on Paridhi issue should have triggered Aarti to come clean (*I think)...its now or never for Aarti.

Edited by SarahRam - 04 December 2012 at 1:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meenadsouzaanonee

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Excellent work!

The Dupeys blackmail is like throwing a pebble into a pond, you never know where the ripples are going to reach.  Every course of action they choose is based on lies that ultimately Aarti will be held responsible for and the ripples have drawn in Ansh and Yash as well.

What you said in the above lines were splendid!Clap
Really loved it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meenadsouzaanonee

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.