Punar Vivah

Lie-truth or majboori

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

The below table outlines the lie-truth-majboori issue as I see it.  Please feel free to disscuss and add your viewpoints!😊

Issue

Involvement

Information being withheld to protect family/marriage originated as result of personal choice

Yash

versus

Information being withheld to protect initially self and later out of need to protect marriage as a result of personal choice

Pari

versus

Information being withheld to protect family/marriage originated as a result of emotional blackmail by the Dupeys in order to protect their image and later circumstances in Scindhiya parivaar (including Yash's emotional issues) were cited by them as additional reasons to scare Aarti from revealing the truth

Aarti

Blackmail was not for money but for "emotional and psychological" control.  Fear, guilt, shame, and obligation are used to manipulate Aarti to do what they want.  They ignore Aarti's feelings, needs and wishes.  They play "victim" (Prashant is dying) and ignore the repercussions that Aarti will face by giving in to their demands.

Aarti

Blackmail is subminimal

Aarti

The Dupeys blackmail is like throwing a pebble into a pond, you never know where the ripples are going to reach.  Every course of action they choose is based on lies that ultimately Aarti will be held responsible for and the ripples have drawn in Ansh and Yash as well.

The Dupeys blackmail is also unpredictable – just when Aarti thinks it is just one BMT sessions – the number is increased to 3 and she is kept in the dark about when they are to be conducted.  In addition, Prashant is playing his own game and keeping the senior Dupeys and Aarti in the dark about his proposed visit to SM and his meetings with Ansh and Yash.

Edited by anonee - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonee thumbnail
Originally posted by: PuvZ

wow! fabulous work.

Thank you PuvZ😊
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Gud observation regardin Aarthi and Pari...nice tabulation
anonee thumbnail
Originally posted by: nirmalac99

Gud observation regardin Aarthi and Pari...nice tabulation

Thank you dear friendπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
meenadsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=anonee]
Very well analized and tabulated.  You have really done a very good job. 
Hodda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WOW ! Anonee, you've done a super job in pointing out the reasons behind all the lies.
I feel sorry for Aarti. She's in so deep that I'm afraid Yash would go crazy on her when he learns the truth.
Let's hope that love would soften this man's anger.

xoxo
anonee thumbnail
Originally posted by: meenadsouza

Thank you Meena for liking the table.  I just wanted the bare facts to be out in the open!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

anonee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hodda

WOW ! Anonee, you've done a super job in pointing out the reasons behind all the lies.
I feel sorry for Aarti. She's in so deep that I'm afraid Yash would go crazy on her when he learns the truth.
Let's hope that love would soften this man's anger.

xoxo

Thank you dear friend!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Like you - I truly feel for Aarti.  Yes lets hope  love will soften Yash - so that after his initial display of anger he will rationalize and understand Aarti's situation.  Besides he has got over his inner burden - the grief over Arpita and is now living in the present.  So, I am counting on him to come through and support Aarti and get her out of the Dupeys clutches!!
meenadsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anonee

I really appreciate your hard work and patience anonee.   If you get sometime, please update Aarya diaries which are really quite interesting.

anonee thumbnail
Originally posted by: meenadsouza

Yes - I will certainly update the diaries.  I am waiting for the dinner date to be over and get an idea of how the CVs are carrying the story ahead before updating the diaries.  I need to know this because I am trying to keep the diaries related to what Yash and Aarti are undergoing in the present!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
Edited by anonee - 11 years ago