Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ithasme

Good post, krrish.. It ws good epi.. Finally the question ws thrown open to the ppl on SB.. Ananya ws superb in her act.. Viraj got shock when he heard ananya finally told her name on new channel.. Oh! God.. Viraj face ws must watch in that scene.. So what i ws sensing is bound to come true.. Viraj will take his torture to nxt level.. Viraj giving himself the punishment for nt reconizing jhanvi's heart which hs been transplanted in anaya body ws superb.. I feel, if viraj himself thinks that he hs done smething wrong in his own terms than he is ready to punish himself bcoz keeps saying he makes his own rules...

Thanks for responding!😊
@Bold: ditto read my comment just above in red. 😊
Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: afreenaamna

The show is Awesome right now..i wish Jhanvi was like Ananya.. Where Viraj character is right now there is no way back..he deserves punishment..but at the same time i want him to realise he was wrong & his past story to why he is like this to be cleared hopefully i think Ananya will research on it.

I diagree hear dearu!  if they were to show redemption they would've done that way back when J got married even when she was killed..but NO they didn't.. so i am not quite optimistic on the redemption track. i think their message was always been "say no to domestic violence" and it has always been to expose those culprits and voicing out opinions on them publicly..and that is why they never showed him changed a bit..(minus the 2 episodes where they play around with VD's audience) but other than that they kept him black..and yes i feel that too that they forgot about OCPD totally! (or ignored it intentionally!! specially the cure part!)
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Krrish, ur welcome.. Yeah! Viraj hardly hs any sympathy for anyone nt even for jhanvi.. He is in his own world.. If he likes person, he will make sure that person follows what he tells him/her to do.. Break his rule & he will eat u up like hell...
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I atleast want his past story bcoz i strongly feel that it can change him..changing doesnt means forgivness for him..atleast while getting punishment he should realise he was wrong..and i know end of Viraj will be at end of SB..
sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoyalLEO_Krrish

I diagree hear dearu!  if they were to show redemption they would've done that way back when J got married even when she was killed..but NO they didn't.. so i am not quite optimistic on the redemption track. i think their message was always been "say no to domestic violence" and it has always been to expose those culprits and voicing out opinions on them publicly..and that is why they never showed him changed a bit..(minus the 2 episodes where they play around with VD's audience) but other than that they kept him black..and yes i feel that too that they forgot about OCPD totally! (or ignored it intentionally!! specially the cure part!)

@bold above :   Yes, i also think they are on to the message part  of the  show now, since the CV'S have been constantly criticised for  gloryfying violence.  Seems like the Anti violence part is to be portrayed by Ananya.
Good post, Krish.
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree.. Show is going good now.. Bt it took long time to come for y'days epi...
Looking faword to watch the show again...
Thank you all the people for replies!! 😃 🤗

& yes I am so glad show is watchable and repeatable again!!! I wish for the best. Hopefully it keeps the same pace now. 😊
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yess Mubaraka !!!! badhaiyaa. !!!!! Patakhe !!!!! 👍🏼
hahha kyon lamba khich rahi hai sabi? 😛
MahinK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoyalLEO_Krrish