Fan Fictions

An OS: Mrs. India (slightly mature)

justforuse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Apparently justforuse gets high on writing only when she has six papers to write, six exams to take, homework, and a life to deal with it. Oh well, cant do anything about it...here's a one shot after so long! :-)

Mrs. India

Arnav flipped through the newspaper pages as his family around him enjoyed the cake which was brought in celebration for Khushi winning the contest.

He wondered if Khushi really knew what all came with that title and crown.

Along with feeling proud and happy, he had other thoughts developing as well. Lord, he never realized he had a model by his side all this time. He decided he wanted some one on one personal rounds with his model wife.

"Nanav what are you thinking about?" Nk smacked him hard on his back, shaking him violently out of his dirty images.

"N-nothing" he stammered, his neck turning a deep red.

"Oh come on now tell us!" Nk bothered him in his usual way.

"Yeah I was thinking when are you going back to Australia?" Arnav snapped.

"What?" Nk asked surprised.

"Why would he go back already Arnavji? He just came" Khushi handed Nk another slice of cake.

"Thanks Khushiji. Nanav I was actually thinking of staying back in India. Its so nice here, nice people, nice family, nice girls..." he went on dreamily.

"I had a feeling thats what you would say" Arnav muttered to himself.

He quickly shot up from his seat as he saw Khushi go towards the kitchen. Quietly he followed her behind, checking out her long thin arms, narrow waist and yeahhh a perfect bum. Of course he couldnt enjoy it much in Indian clothes. If only she turned around a bit he could look at her chest.

"Arnavji" Khushi snapped her fingers.

"Huh?" he needed to stop dream walking.

"Do you need anything?" she asked concerned.

"You"

"What?"

"I mean I wanted...uh yeah! Come upstairs, I want to talk to you" he said and dashed from the kitchen.

Like always she took her own sweet time to come to him.

"What did you need?" she asked sitting behind him on the recliner.

"Do I have to have a reason to call you? Maybe I just want to spend some time with you" he looked at her turning his head slightly.

"Yes sir" she grinned and rubbed her cheek against his shoulder.

"How was the whole contest? You know now you have to update me on everything I missed due to your secrecy..." he rolled his eyes.

"Oh devi maiyya it was hard and crazy but I had quite an experience" she chatted.

"Did you manage to lose any weight?" he chuckled.

"Psshh no!" she hit him lightly.

"I umm have something for you in the bathroom...go change into it" he signaled towards the bathroom.

"What is it? and why at this hour? We have to go for din-"

"Go Khushi. When you see it you will know what to do" he cut her off and ushered to leave.

"Still havent learnt how to give a present properly" she muttered under her breath.

Ten minutes.

Fifteen minutes.

Twenty minutes.

Thats it. Arnav got up and knocked loudly on the door, "Khushi whats taking you so long?" he asked.

"Arnavji what the is this?" Khushi hissed through the door.

"Whats wrong, your husband got it for you and would like to see it on you" Arnav stated the obvious.

"I cant"

"What! Why not, you did at the show" he argued.

"That was different and this is so different" she agrued back.

"What do you mean. There isnt a huge difference between them. Just wear it Khushi and come out" he ordered.

"First tell me did you tear this or did you have someone do it for you?"

"What the! I didnt tear it nor did anyone else. Its made like that, its called a slit. Ugh why am I talking to you through a door?!" he ran his hand through his hair.

The door slowly creaked open, Arnav quickly stepped back, his breath held in anticipation.

"You owe me two for this Arnavji" she whined coming out.

Ah, there she was, looking at her now, in this image, he wasnt sure if he was proud and happy anymore. He hoped to her God, none of those judges saw her like this.

She stood with a frown on her face, elegantly, in a strapless red slit up gown, something a bit similar to what she wore...oh no wonder she thought he tore the dress!

"You look like a goddess" he whispered moving back and slowly circling around her, "my goddess" he ran his fingers up her bare white arms breathed down her nape.

Shivers ran down her back, making her cold. She closed her eyes, shy, being so exposed.

He took the crown lying on the bed and placed it over her head.

"You truly are a Mrs. India" he kissed her cheek.

She looked up at him, her eyes shining with unshed tears and happiness.

He touched the sides of her breast, feeling her full cups, running his fingers along the edge of the dress, lightly dipping one in her cleavage.

Shorts gasps of breath escaped her slight open mouth.

He trailed his hands down to her waist, too skinny, he thought, definitely wanted some weight added here. Wrapping his arm around he pulled her close, her chest squished against his hard chest.

With the other hand, he boldly felt her hips, bum, and swiftly slid under the slit, feeling the smooth skin of her thigh. Not entirely satisfied he bent low and took her mouth in a soft full kiss. He traced her lower lip with the tip of his tongue, nudging with his teeth to open up so he could enter her mouth and devour her like a starved animal. She didnt stop either, taking every chance she could get to tug on his lips and suck, devouring him equally.

Her hot skin burned at a touch, she felt like silk in his arms, he wondered if she could feel all this as well. Her sweet moans were a torture to his mind and body.

He moved down, nibbling along her neck, and his hand expertly found their main destination. Warm moisture eminated from her, travelling up his fingers to his groin...somehow.

"Isnt this fun and exciting?" he asked her in her ear, grinding his hips against her and poking his hardness into her stomach.

Embarrassed she hid her face in his chest. Why did it seem like a sin when everything was right?

Just few hours ago, she stood on the stage confidently and won a big title and here she was now with every sense lost, tongue tied, traited by her own body and limp in her husbands embrace.

Taking him by surprise, she asked, "when do I get to try the bikini?"

"Whaaat?" he asked, his face middway in her breasts.

"What, what? You dont want to see me in two scraps of material?" she asked sweetly.

"Yes, no, I uhh, if you want to..." he stammered like a boy, a picture of Khushi in bikini popped in his head. "Just know you wont survive for two minutes in it" he went back to kissing her soaked nipple.

"Mmm I hope not" she whimpered pressing into his face, her fingers tightly tugging on his hair.

Right when they stepped towards the bed, the knock on the door told them stop in their tracks.

"Now what?" growled Arnav.

In a hazy voice, "oh were are all going out for dinner" she answered.

Frustrated he kissed her hard and merciless.

"Huuummm ouch" she moaned against his lips.

She wriggled out of his arms and moved away. "Do you think I can wear this dress out? Its so beautiful" she twirled in front of the mirror.

"NO!" he yelled in her ear, making her jump.

"Ookay, you could have said that normally" she narrowed her eyes.

"Go change and never again are you ever participating in any kind of beauty pageant!"

"Why not?!"

"Because Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada now you are only my Mrs. India" he pushed her into the bathroom.

Grabbing a towel he left for the other bathroom to calm down his other hard angry member.

He needed to get her out of this house for sometime, if not soon, he knew he would either explode on her or the fake innocent people downstairs.

Argg family, a sweet pain!

It felt so weird writing. Did it come out alright?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iamursforever thumbnail
Lol...well that was HOT!;)
Thnkz for the pm:)
Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!

This was pretty cute and funny :)

Well written 😊

Poor Arnav, seems like he is sexually frustrated ... bless him 😉🤣
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its lovely 😳
If u have the time you could write part 2 with two piece exp 😉
rush007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update , full on passion and desire and our one and only arnav and kushi what else can we ask u .Superbly written, thanks.
Rhysenn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dammit! Why do Arhi always end up getting interrupted? Loved it!
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
This was sexy.
Cute too, I like the way Arnav's thoughts scramble when he is with his wife.
If you could continue, that would be awesome...
ASR6262 thumbnail
loved it amazing os ðŸ˜³
mona1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome os can u plz pm me if u continue!
nashmia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it .. Hot and cutee..
I loved it when Khushi said what what ??
Lolsss..