Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Only for Adi fans! Please answer some questions! (Page 3)

rama2000 Groupbie
rama2000
rama2000

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anastasia211092

Originally posted by br200910

Originally posted by ananya2000

Originally posted by ven

I will like to know why you support Adi.
Do you support Adi for taking his uncle's girl friend, knowing that his uncle is in love with Sug.
What do you call Adi's behavior/action towards his uncle? Is it love or betrayal?
Do you see any remorse from Adi for what he did to his uncle by stealing Sug?
Please, this post is only for Adi fans!!
Support your answer!

What Is Your Problem...IF ADITYA Fan Like ADITYA...???We never ask Why U like VIKRAM... Then..
 What Problem in ADITYA...
Adi not Marry his Mami... TVS wrong parson coz  He has wife...But he mad for Other girl...(This work is like a good man..??)  If All Vikram Fan love That TVS..(who is now Disgusting)...Then Why not We Love...ADITYA...Aditya never..talk a Fake word to Sugni..Never want to Use Sugni...(ADITYA also love Sugni)...

Only Not We...CV & Zeetv also Love ADITYA..So ADITYA is HERO of the Show & Zee tv give The Award ..to Aditya...
 Total Agree with u... 1000%... SmileAditya so poor person ghar & Old Mamaji ke pagalpan ka Bali chara Cry...khud ka love amrita se Judai Cry& now all family not like him...Cry
Disgusting mamajiCensored ab adi ke wife ko blackmail wo vi one Night what a LOVE TVS ka chiii...AngryCensored

Plz  TVS Fans give  Logical  ans why u all Love TVS what Good in him ??  Shocked
Plzzz only Logical ans not bhasing & not illogical ans ...

@black create a new topic and ask this questionLOL
Anyways I have shifted to Qubool Hai instead. It doesn't give me any splitting headache like PSH used to give.I just come in this forum to read some of the posts of the members I know hereLOLI totally agree with Payal on this. All the characters in the show including TVS have been butchered badly. I don't care about any of the characters in this show.
Yyyaaa...Super...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romalove

rama2000 Groupbie
rama2000
rama2000

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ven

Do you support Adi for taking his uncle's girl friend, knowing that his uncle is in love with Sug.
What do you call Adi's behavior/action towards his uncle? Is it love or betrayal?
Support your answer!

What Is Your Problem...IF ADITYA Fan Like ADITYA...???We never ask Why U like VIKRAM... Then..
Adi not Marry his Mami... TVS wrong parson coz  He has wife...But he mad for Other girl...(This work is like a good man..??)  If All Vikram Fan love That TVS..(who is now Disgusting)...Then Why not We Love...ADITYA...Aditya never..talk a Fake word to Sugni..Never want to Use Sugni...(ADITYA also love Sugni)...

Only Not We...CV & Zeetv also Love ADITYA..So ADITYA is HERO of the Show & Zee tv give The Award ..to Aditya...
 Total Agree with u... 1000%... SmileAditya so poor person ghar & Old Mamaji ke pagalpan ka Bali chara Cry...khud ka love amrita se Judai Cry& now all family not like him...Cry
Disgusting mamajiCensored ab adi ke wife ko blackmail wo vi one Night what a LOVE TVS ka chiii...AngryCensored

Plz  TVS Fans give  Logical  ans why u all Love TVS what Good in him ??  Shocked

SUPER...If Any one Can Love...TVS...Then why Not We Love...The HERO Of The Show...ADITYA

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishorianthirimitimi2000

romalove Senior Member
romalove
romalove

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rama2000

Originally posted by ven

Support your answer!

SUPER...If Any one Can Love...TVS...Then why Not We Love...The HERO Of The Show...ADITYA
AGREE...So..WOW

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishrimitimi2000merryface

rimitimi2000 IF-Dazzler
rimitimi2000
rimitimi2000

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I don't know What is Problem...If We Love Aditya...(coz He is the Hero of this Show)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

orianthi

Anjli2010 Goldie
Anjli2010
Anjli2010

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ven

Support your answer!

I support Adi wholeheartedly.  He is a caring man who cares
about his family.  He disappointed me once when he
let go of Amrita.  But for a city person to adopt to the
gao so well, well hats off to him.  He will harm himself
for the sake of his family.  I am bit upset with Sugni.
She should not have done what she did yesterday...
but then I have not seen todays episode.   

Adi's behaviour towards Vikram is justified.
However I am horrified at Vikram.  I do like Varun
Badola from the Ek Chabi Hai Padose Mei days.
But Varun is doing justice to his villian role in
this series.

Adi didnot steal Sugni.  If it is called steal then
he did it to save his uncle's marriage.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishorianthi

ven IF-Dazzler
ven
ven

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjli2010

Originally posted by ven

Support your answer!

I support Adi wholeheartedly.  He is a caring man who cares
about his family.  He disappointed me once when he
let go of Amrita.  But for a city person to adopt to the
gao so well, well hats off to him.  He will harm himself
for the sake of his family.  I am bit upset with Sugni.
She should not have done what she did yesterday...
but then I have not seen todays episode.   

Adi's behaviour towards Vikram is justified.
However I am horrified at Vikram.  I do like Varun
Badola from the Ek Chabi Hai Padose Mei days.
But Varun is doing justice to his villian role in
this series.

Adi didnot steal Sugni.  If it is called steal then
he did it to save his uncle's marriage.

Thanks for your answer! Got your point.
merryface IF-Dazzler
merryface
merryface

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimitimi2000

I don't know What is Problem...If We Love Aditya...(coz He is the Hero of this Show)

right...vikram is not a comparison...dear..nandishs competitors r gurmeet...karan...ritwik...not varun...let them praise their idol n be happy..we dont criticise varun..but they always r after nandish..n adi...we dont care..we r not competing with vikram...so u win..ok...now praise ur vikram n be happy...we want NANDISH  to do better than KSG..GURU..RITWIK..N HITEN..his competition is with the heroes of other shows..by d way we think varun is a good actor...n he deserved the award..which he got...

Edited by merryface - 04 December 2012 at 11:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

venkivenkatorianthi

ven IF-Dazzler
ven
ven

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Wow, well done Adi fansWink
The post was to see why Adi fans supported him, and to my surprise, all I got is angerOuch.
However, thanks for all of your answersClap.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteseemasrkomal07Vinnie79ronshaan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index