Ruk Jaana Nahin

OMG Heart skipped a beat watching AD's new avtaar

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks fatemah for posting the link... the serial does definitely seem centred around 'Sona's' character... (i think his name is kanhaiyya in the serial.. cos that's what they were calling each other sona and kanhaiyya) 

AD looks breathtaking... my kinda guy... clean shaven, short hair cut, well built, in a crisp uniform... still towering over Suhasi ðŸ˜†... don't take me wrong but he looked like a college graduate here... like a fresher having just entered the force! My what eye candy!

Anywwayz these two are already quite comfortable with each other... AD and Suhasi I mean... her ruffling his hair, him with his hand around her shoulder etc etc 😉 AD surely seems to know how to pull the 'coy' trick and be comfy paly with his female co-stars me thinks... ðŸ˜›

but seriously what a treat watching him in this new avtaar... 
he looks something like this but in a police uniform.. *drool*

Edited by lashy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Yes, they were already joking around and bonding well, waiting for the show to begin ðŸ˜‰
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Omg AD looks so hot in the uniform. Love his and Suhasi's banter already. I can't wait for the show to air.
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Yup ...looking Forward to it.
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
WU do na promo ka...maine nhi dkha aur ab to meri jaan nikal rhi h.
Sonali.S thumbnail
haaye ek sona darling mai bhi to hun...aa jaun kya wahi...bs ek baar keh do na indu singh
...baal kyn katwa liye...ab kahi se bhi mere indu singh nhi lg rhe...clg going student lg rhe ho

TORE NAINE BADE DAGABAAZ RE
khosla03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Definitely ... Agree with u...he looks really handsome :) loved him in new show
UDEY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww... he is looking absolutely drool-worthy ... n they really look so comfortable with each other ... eagerly waiting for this to begin ... 
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
girls fatemah's thread mein hai link bhi aur WU bhi... 

and sonu sorry about this but i absolutely am thrilled that he's cut his hair and clean shaven now... that look suited Indu Singh... par police officer ke liye this looks better...

also, girls did you notice that the backdrop of the house looks quite posh... ðŸ˜• 
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
ya lashy i know u like his short hairs..me too...but ye kch jyada hi short lage mujhe

Chota sa baccha lg raha h AD...Luking like 20

I can't say about house...i have not watched the segment