Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: PrittB

He does look just like RK! I like it...*in RK's voice* ðŸ˜†

Avinash Rekhi he does yes, but that's only on that one article in the TOI, but his modelling picture in the black suit that is uploaded on IF under his profile, he is looking so dapper, you know he has grey eyes. 

but disappointingly in the serial he was doing before all the images, he looks so ordinary, I hope the look the CV's bring him in is a good one, and they abandon the look he was sporting in his last serial. Hope he looks like hte modelling pics or the TOI article pic.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrittB

What article? ðŸ˜²

mukund article. he compares himself to aamir khan ðŸ˜†
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAnonymous

Nafs,

Dipali is meant mainly to do all those Kalakaries. I don't like her because she behaves indecently with RK. After your explanation regarding her I just see her as RK's Ex who doesn't behave decently.

Even though I don't like Dipali I will agree that she was the one who made RK bring Madhu to his room.

Everytime Dipali tried to bridge distance between RK and Madhu both of them crossed that mile and came closer to each other unknowingly. I really hope RK will get to know that Dipali went to the chawl and insulted Madhu and her family in front of everyone that Madhu is not married to RK but is living with RK.

We may see the wedding rituals sooner than expected if Dipali is involved and RK wants to get things better between him and Madhu as soon as possible.

Yes Dips has been unknowingly been playing matchmaker, so she was good for that at least, the bad thing is the kalakaries on Madhu. but I'm happy today Madhu didn't call her Bhabhi any more, I hope that continue, she doesn't deserve the respect. 

But today she didn't fast and laced Madhu's food with kamaam so she would be weak and she can fight with Madhu with an advantage over Madhu, as she will be stronger right...😆
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=197237&Itemid=214

the new promo   i am soo happy
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: suk19

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=197237&Itemid=214

the new promo   i am soo happy

The promo is scenes from previous episodes, why so happy Suk?
I know what they are trying to say that "the love track has started in the show, that Madhu's feelings have changed from not able to tolerate him to living for RK now". But it would have been nice if they had shown a bit of RK saying I love you to Madhu, as I'm dying to see his facial expression when he tells her.

-Nafisa- thumbnail
I don't like Vivian smiling in this manner, he doesn't look handsome, I like the half smiles, lift of the corner of his mouth, those I day dream about...😳😆

picture of Viv with his Gold petal award below. (smiling with the smile I hate) 

VD .CONGRATS...😳

suk19 thumbnail
nafs   lol vivans smiles are better with half smiles anyway  today i loved rks dialouges  calling madhulisa instead of madhubala  best mother best actress in supporting role  n mrs kuku bhattia n performing arts nautanki gang   he will brilliant ðŸ˜†
-Nafisa- thumbnail

nafs   lol vivans smiles are better with half smiles anyway  today i loved rks dialouges  calling madhulisa instead of madhubala  best mother best actress in supporting role  n mrs kuku bhattia n performing arts nautanki gang   he will brilliant ðŸ˜†

I agree about the smiles, the half one is better.

My god dialogues today were on fire for them both, the whole time I was smiling watching them, I've watched it a few times. The best dialogue for me for Madhu was she was pretending to be him and he agreed with her "Ahaan" omg so sexy.

Then RK's dialogue when he told the Bhatia's have "Have a bad night and bad dreams" for me also was really a laugh aloud moment. Those Bhatia's no pride telling them like that, they will still continue to live off him he hates them plainly and they are still there, to take his insults just because they don't want to earn a living by themselves.
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

I agree about the smiles, the half one is better.

My god dialogues today were on fire for them both, the whole time I was smiling watching them, I've watched it a few times. The best dialogue for me for Madhu was she was pretending to be him and he agreed with her "Ahaan" omg so sexy.

Then RK's dialogue when he told the Bhatia's have "Have a bad night and bad dreams" for me also was really a laugh aloud moment. Those Bhatia's no pride telling them like that, they will still continue to live off him he hates them plainly and they are still there, to take his insults just because they don't want to earn a living by themselves.

so true about bhattias  i cant wait for tomorrow  i want to see what rk does  about dipali  i am dying here i want him to call the police   seriously n then he find out what dipali had done to madhu.  Bittuji call police what did you  do to madhu what poison did you give her
-Nafisa- thumbnail

so true about bhattias  i cant wait for tomorrow  i want to see what rk does  about dipali  i am dying here i want him to call the police   seriously n then he find out what dipali had done to madhu.  Bittuji call police what did you  do to madhu what poison did you give her

True, Dipali is quick to get the police on Madhu tomorrow he has got to do the same to her, because it was her sargi no-one else touched it, so she poisoned it. Come on RK no more threats only, I want some action from you.