Page   of 63
Page 2 Page 63

.A.l.i.a.

IF-Dazzler

.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Chapter 1

October 7,

"Hey re nand Kishore !.Where is this girl! it's the morning and she hasn't returned home since yesterday ! she is not picking up her phone either!"

She looked at the faces which was in front her. All the faces were showing concern and worries unlike her, who was angry more than concerned! ..

" Shashi babua ! Didn't I tell you that it's not good to give girls so much freedom ?! Didn't I tell you that someday she will do whatever she wants without caring about the family that took her in?! and will rebelled against the social norms! .. see what happened, you don't know anything about her since yesterday !. and It's only the beginning! " She said holding her head on her hands.

-

He did not care about his sister that sounds like a broken record. He was concerned about his "Khushi". where was his daughter now ?. Why she hasn't returned back?. Why she is not answering her phone. Is she fine ! Is something bad happened to her!

He was unable to say anything or to do anything to find her because he is paralyzed, cannot walk or walk .. He can only groan, plead his sister, his wife, and his niece to do something, to find something about his daughter " Khushi " ..

-

She was in her own thought, many bad and scary thoughts crossed her mind about the reason of Khushi disappearance!.  She saw her husband pathetic state ! She walked toward him, squeezed his shoulder and said helplessly: "I called her hundreds times but she hasn't picked up and now her phone is turned off , I called more than 6 hospitals and there is no trace about her ..and .. I.. I called the police and they told me they cannot do anything before 24 hours!.. what should I do now?" Garima said, tears rolled down her cheeks.. Both looked at each others with moist yes, their daughter was missing and they cannot do anything !

" Payal bitya, You know Sherya's phone number, right ?. khushi went with her to the wedding party. Call her and ask her about Khushi!. Maybe she can help us to know where she is" Garima stood and said with a glimmer of hope on her eyes , Shashi nodded and groaned to show his agreement to what Garima said ..

Payal who was worried too nodded and take the phone to call Sherya, Khushi's friend .. She was searching for her number when she felt her phone was being taken from her , by her mother ..

" Hey re nand Kishore .. Garima , Shahi babua, what happened to you! .. You want all people to know that your daughter hadn't returned back since yesterday, that she has slept in unknown place without telling you! Are you aware of what will people thought when they know about that !! " Madhumati said? resting her hand on her hips, angrily , She continued: " you may not care about you Khushi's reputation as she is not your biological daughter"

" Jiji !!" The shocked Garima uttered, while Madhumati carelessly continued: "but she is living with my daughter Payalia , all people know that ... If her reputation got ruined, my Payalia reputation will be affected .. They will thought that Payalia is like Khushi as they are living together and sharing the same room!"

Garima, Shahi, and Payal were shocked, hearing that from Madhumati ..

" Maa .. Stop it please, it is not the right time '. I'm sure that something prevented Khushi from returning back .. I know Khushi , she will not do anything wrong" the worried and embarrassed Payal said, her eyes pleading her mother to stop this , they already were worried about Khushi, and her mother was adding fuel to fire..

" Right time, huh? Every time I'm trying to worn Garima and Shahi babua from the freedom that they are giving Khushi, they didn't listen !. Now they are facing the result of that..!". Her mother replayed back, before walking to her room, and slamming the door shut.

Lying on the cold marbles, she was almost naked, only what was remaining from her torn peach Saree were covering few parts of her body.  

She opened her eyes slowly. Feeling her eyelids very heavy. Feeling that her bones were crumbled. She felt her muscles atrophied, expired. She was feeling an unbearable pain in her lower abdomen.

She grimaced in pain, she tried to sit, but she couldn't, the pain is increasing with each movement! ..

" you are the Wh**e not her, understood! .. I'll show you who is the wh**e .."

His words were re-playing in her mind. this disgusting, hurtful words that was nothing comparing to what happened after that! 

She can remembered each and every word the criminal said. She still remembered each animal-like act he has done to her. She can remember how curly he ignored her pleas, screams, and tears.

She can remember everything, everything! From the moment she accidentally collided with him in the corridor, then dragging her roughly to this room, her inability to resist him as she should do , till the moment when she lost her conscious.!

The last thing she can remember was the most painful thing that she felt in her whole life, that moment that caused her to loss more than her conscious. much more !

She struggled feeling the last night crime repeating itself now,she can sense the same mental and the physical torture that she felt last night !

These disgusting memories and the extreme pain aching her, cutting her into million pieces..A cascade flow form her eyes, her body was trembling as she was crying. The pain that she feel now ,The realization of what she had lost, The understanding of 180 degree change in her life, forever. It was more than her or anyone tolerance level.

She was helpless ! What will happened to her!. What will she tell her bubuji and Amma ! . How they will receive this ugly truth that their daughter lost the most precious thing , on the eyes of their society!

She cried and cried. Her heart was in lancinating pain, was bleeding. She wished if she will wake up soon, and realize that what happened is a nightmare, a horrible nightmare!

she wished if she hadn't attended Ishu, her friend's wedding in this hotel,if she hadn't met this criminal, if Sherya hadn't fooled her and made her drink champagne for the first time in her life, so that she would be able to stop him from dragging her to this room and would defense herself better! It was only wishes, but she know, the truth cannot be changed now, She has been raped !

She shake her head roughly, trying to expel these memories. She wanted to get out from this place right now, she don't want anything to remind her with what happened, she want to forget!

But how will she get out from this place when she is not able to sit, she cannot moved ! She tried again, but her muscles let her down again. She tried and tried again, till she finally sat! .

Her eyes moved to the bed and fall on him , She saw him again, the rapist, the criminal! He was sleeping peacefully in the bed.! 

Seeing this criminal,  a mixture of pain, anger, disgust, and revenge seeking arise inside her. She will not let this inhumane rapist get away. She should take her rights, her justice from him , she will send him to jail. She will make sure that he will take his deserved punishment, she will not let him without taking his punishment for what he has done. No, she will not keep silent ! She has decided and promised herself !

The need and the determination to punish this criminal, provided her with some energy.  she pulled her saree's pallu and warped it around her randomly, trying to cover as much as possible from her body.

She started to crawl as she couldn't stand and walk. she crawled ignoring that she was sore, determined to get out from this place.

She continued till she opened the room door and left the place of the crime, She crawled few meters in the corridor, with each meter it became harder to continue. Uttering some words in her low voice, asking anyone for helping her till she lost all her energy, She lost her conscious. and she was unconsciously lying on the middle of the corridor..

He finished his breakfast, checked his appearance, before deciding that it was the time to go and do the deal's final presentation that will decide which firm will win the deal. the deal that he came to Delhi for, and he and his colleagues totally dedicated the last few weeks for it! It was very important deal and he was very anxious, though it was not his first presentation! But it was really important and may open a lot of international opportunities for the company.

He left his room. He was waling on the corridor toward the elevator when he saw something strange!. The sight wasn't very clear, he took a big steps toward it, curious to know what was it.

The sight cleared and he opened his eyes in shock!. He saw a girl, dead or unconscious, he don't know exactly!. The girl was lying on the floor, her hair and clothes messed up was spotted with blood in some spots!. He hesitantly knelt on one knee and shake her trying to wake her up! But she didn't respond..

He doubt if she was alive so he placed two fingers in her wrist to check her pulse.. " Thanks God!, she is alive !" he told himself.

But he wondered, what should he do now ?, only 30 minutes left for his presentation in ABCC inc. , to win the deal, that deal that he and his company were waiting and worked very hard since 4 months.

Should he call the hotel security or take her to the hospital? either the ways, for sure the will keep questioning him to know why this girl was in this state, they will interrogate him, and he will not be able to reach ABCC inc. in the right time.

He shake his head and scolded himself for even thinking like that! How he could think about deals & business when there is a human life in danger and need his help!

He took a deep breath, and picked her up from the floor into his arms.

Chapter 2 : Pg 11
Chapter 3 : Pg 22
Chapter 4: Pg 34

*** very Important Note : Pg 56 ***

======
* Sorry for mistakes

Hey..
The concept of this FF kept popping up in my mind for 2 months.
so finally I decided to write and post it.
It's different than my first FF " My stalker" which was quiet and cute love story. this will be somehow painful, hard and require some patience especially at the beginning.

I already wrote 6 chapters of it, and I stopped since there is nothing to motivate me:( ! and I'm not sure if the readers still want to read ArShi FF !
So I post it here, to know if I should continue or not and to have some motivates..Wink

Chapter 2 will be posted soon.

Waiting to read your opinion and impression after the first chapter.

**For PMs for his FF updates, buddy me after liking / commenting**

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by .A.l.i.a. - 24 December 2012 at 8:20am

The following 115 member(s) liked the above post:

Rain_droprachealZehra28Mugillovebadhanesraaaapearls09samsung04Armelatracy1191cuty_sweety_pieashnaMaharajanamika00kethgauthami1shalinikanaguextremeliciousardy03tasminegayatri_ykiddy-kavyanupsiiicloverhasheyMidnightReadereroninarmathabiju21angelroseyVatsala97riyas12samaz95bluewater07rajalekshmiArshiluvu27ceciliadamPadduBarunHolicnadiabensupakoolprDazzinsyvinsyLillyalam001arshi-11sanju2012aria95RealityTruthjesovibarbiebalautthra1208XBosyXarshifan04Arshi1195AngelMcQueenprabha75dprover7_sneha_7hatelove_1akurmapupantrossySusita825suhi.mahirusselskhushiamandaclarke45678Nimie207annabParamjitsweetnonichinnuvyassuwinlakshyaNktAmina87vqwertyKareena1994coalfaxswatim318achu_arshisooryalekshmiipkknd-fanITS_LEENAsirjusimiarshigangsuAasmaalikamalapushpazariya123Izabellaaaa--Sarunholic--dishashah4176praseethamonasha1chillyHumayrasruthick..Jyoti..Ni1234xMidnightStarxbewakoofLadkiameena671pavi1bhaktiiiangeldream14farheen75frenzyysamia19newmoon2011Amti4ucaskerjeb1ShafooAkorshi-Cheeni-ASR6262jas0308summaiyasayedseeta_naipspup03IsleOfCapri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHi FF: October 6 ~ *discontinued* see pg 56*" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

7_sneha_7

Goldie

7_sneha_7

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I liked the concept...n if u dnt mind...
Can u please pm me the updates?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.A.l.i.a.

nine2

IF-Dazzler

nine2

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
EDIT

Wow. Interesting concept!! Totally different from my stalker. I am somewhat surprised by Buaji's Character. She is already judging Khushi. I wonder how they will react when they find out that Khushi has been raped!

On mention of rape, I really liked the way you described Khushi's condition. Full of pathos!! Totally touched my heart!

Now, I'm about to go read other 3 chapters!! I'm so glad I'm reading it now so I don't have to wait!!

p.s. I really hope that the guy who is helping khushi is Arnav. I really hope that it's not the rapist!! But for some reason i have this odd feeling that I will be disappointed about it as I read on!!:(

Edited by nine2 - 10 December 2012 at 8:16pm

.A.l.i.a.

Sona257

IF-Rockerz

Sona257

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
It's really interesting Alia!!

.A.l.i.a.

Aasmaali

IF-Dazzler