Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-sakshi-

IF-Dazzler

-sakshi-

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
I am not a regular here but i liked akshara's look but not varsha.. she looked older . gayatri looked funny in her hairstyle..but i didn't like chubby grown ananya.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1memarathishruthi.sweety

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Very disappointing (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desires

Goldie

desires

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moon_075

I Totally Agree with UTongue The feelings is missing she has no feelings that her husband is in comaAngry.
i hope its not like that..after all naitik sacrificed his life for her
i know she is sad but how can anyone in this situation live a very normal life..Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nancy_

memarathi

Goldie

memarathi

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Im nt impressed wid every change aft leap. it was totally disapp. especially abt anshub ananya. i miss little duggu so much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1_Nancy_

ashu_shetty

Groupbie

ashu_shetty

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janhavi58

Agreed her love is sick, but what about the responsibilities, responsibilitty of a wife, mom, DIL, what should we expect she should be all sad and cry every now and then..!!

its only a 4 year leap and she might be 27-28yrs old, plus she is  handling business now , according to that the look given to her is quite good.

no offence just my opinion..!!

Agree to points in bold but her dressing is tooo very inappropriate for a bussiness women, No one wears net saree(see thru) to office.. it was bit too loud fa office wear.. Plus watever it is i wud have expected akshara to wear Sindoor or anything tht makes her look married considering they are so traditional n all tht... In home i liked it tht she was wearing salwar... Looks good n suits her role..
Too disappointed wid Varsha's make over..

Edited by ashu_shetty - 04 December 2012 at 1:13am

zeefan 1_Nancy_

nivedha_123

Goldie

nivedha_123

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avanti_duggu

Originally posted by moon_075

I Totally Agree with UTongue The feelings is missing she has no feelings that her husband is in comaAngry.
i hope its not like that..after all naitik sacrificed his life for her
i know she is sad but how can anyone in this situation live a very normal life..Shocked
no yaar...how do u know she is leading a normal life...its just one epiBig smile...we cant assume anything just like thatBig smile...akshi loves naitik so muchEmbarrassed...i think we will get to see it in coming epis how she missed naitik in this 4 yrs...so just relax...Big smileBig smile

saf2012maha_femir4ever

Resh.....

Resh.....

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
make up of akshara's mother was so heavy that she doesn't look like a mother who is sad for her
daughter and son in law... and they have shown her doing vrath... but seemed like she is going for a function or party...  

Edited by Resh..... - 04 December 2012 at 3:46am

_Nancy_

shruthi.sweety

IF-Dazzler

shruthi.sweety

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
guys...it's only 1st episode...and we r not used to it..so it seems weird...but it's nice to see the changes...let's see how the story unfolds...

ya elders make up is lil gaudy...hope it becomes alright  in up-coming episodes...

but one thing...i felt the new girl playing ananya doesn't suit to the role...maybe i felt so as it was 1st episode...
the girl is cute...but i felt she is older to become shava's daughterSmile

saf2012

Karan.G.king

IF-Stunnerz

Karan.G.king

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
sorry guys but my view is different.i actually loved her yaar.right from dress to makeup.just my view,not bashibg anyone.

saf2012

Post Reply New Post

Go to top