Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
She has feelings for her hubby but she has responsibilities...life isn't so easy u know

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33Mizchiefmakersaf2012Ritu-shruthi.sweetylafangi_Mahijanhavi58kumarandils.Mohabbatein.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Very disappointing (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruthi.sweety

IF-Dazzler

shruthi.sweety

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
chill guys...we are not used to this change...so we are feeling like that...Smile
for akshi and others outfit i don't ahve any issues...infact akhi is looking prettier now...Day Dreaming

i felt even RJ and sunaina's look they cud have made it like g3 only..instead of changing the way of draping sareeSmile and for varsha too..knot was not needed...

even i felt they cud have changed anshuSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizchiefmakersaf2012kumarandils

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
varsha looked older than g3!! why the hell did they made g3 look so odd? the backcombing doesnt suit her, and how weird is that duggu dsnt nw abt dad? he lives in same room??Dead
g3 took over duggu form aksh, i hate that the best thing- the mum son bond is weakened

janhavi58

IF-Sizzlerz

janhavi58

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Agreed her love is sick, but what about the responsibilities, responsibilitty of a wife, mom, DIL, what should we expect she should be all sad and cry every now and then..!!

its only a 4 year leap and she might be 27-28yrs old, plus she is  handling business now , according to that the look given to her is quite good.

no offence just my opinion..!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1saf2012-sakshi-shruthi.sweetykumarandils.Mohabbatein.

kumarandils

IF-Sizzlerz

kumarandils

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
i agree some things
but according to aksara for my point of view she is clear mind person
she known  and understand the current situations and  how to handle this situation like as she done it best job  ,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012janhavi58

kumarandils

IF-Sizzlerz

kumarandils

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janhavi58

Agreed her love is sick, but what about the responsibilities, responsibilitty of a wife, mom, DIL, what should we expect she should be all sad and cry every now and then..!!

its only a 4 year leap and she might be 27-28yrs old, plus she is  handling business now , according to that the look given to her is quite good.

no offence just my opinion..!!

i agree u r points friend

she known her responsibilities of this current situation she done his job very well 

saf2012

saf2012

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I felt akshi looked really pretty...and it isn't that her love for Naitik isn't there...she has been waiting for naitik for like 4 years...with a new confidence everyday...this goes on to show how much she loves him...but yes they could have changed anshu a little bit...i felt it very weird to see him speaking like a professional...:P

Edited by saf2012 - 03 December 2012 at 10:44pm

moon_075

Groupbie

moon_075

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I Totally Agree with UTongue The feelings is missing she has no feelings that her husband is in comaAngry.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top