Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by avanti_duggu

i hope its not like that..after all naitik sacrificed his life for her
i know she is sad but how can anyone in this situation live a very normal life..๐Ÿ˜ฒ
no yaar...how do u know she is leading a normal life...its just one epi๐Ÿ˜ƒ...we cant assume anything just like that๐Ÿ˜ƒ...akshi loves naitik so much๐Ÿ˜ณ...i think we will get to see it in coming epis how she missed naitik in this 4 yrs...so just relax...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
make up of akshara's mother was so heavy that she doesn't look like a mother who is sad for her
daughter and son in law... and they have shown her doing vrath... but seemed like she is going for a function or party...  

Edited by Resh..... - 11 years ago
guys...it's only 1st episode...and we r not used to it..so it seems weird...but it's nice to see the changes...let's see how the story unfolds...

ya elders make up is lil gaudy...hope it becomes alright  in up-coming episodes...

but one thing...i felt the new girl playing ananya doesn't suit to the role...maybe i felt so as it was 1st episode...
the girl is cute...but i felt she is older to become shava's daughter๐Ÿ˜Š

sorry guys but my view is different.i actually loved her yaar.right from dress to makeup.just my view,not bashibg anyone.
Originally posted by _naksh_raz

She has feelings for her hubby but she has responsibilities...life isn't so easy u know
wearing a net saree in the office & wearing too much makeup from where she  looks like she has responsibilities. We are married & working women but we never go to office like this. We know life is not easy but after seeing her looks like life is very easy for her. Edited by _Nancy_ - 11 years ago
i thnk c is lukin preety...
Originally posted by mannu53

i thnk c is lukin preety...
is'nt the matter how she is looking. we are trying to say the makeup & her outfit does'nt go with this situation.
Originally posted by _Nancy_

wearing a net saree in the office & wearing too much makeup from where she  looks like she has responsibilities. We are married & working women but we never go to office like this. We know life is not easy but after seeing her looks like life is very easy for her.
buddy creatives have forgetten the first rule of business ethics which clearly says too heavy clothes or jazzy outfits are best avoided but sigh cv's are unaware of it 
Originally posted by _Nancy_

is'nt the matter how she is looking. we are trying to say the makeup & her outfit does'nt go with this situation.
dont see situation but who on earth wears such heavy saree to office ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ but now lets not get into atitre as i am sure it wud keep changing akshi isnt naitik that they get same clothes ๐Ÿ˜†