Posted: 11 years ago
varsha looked older than g3!! why the hell did they made g3 look so odd? the backcombing doesnt suit her, and how weird is that duggu dsnt nw abt dad? he lives in same room??🤢
g3 took over duggu form aksh, i hate that the best thing- the mum son bond is weakened
Agreed her love is sick, but what about the responsibilities, responsibilitty of a wife, mom, DIL, what should we expect she should be all sad and cry every now and then..!!

its only a 4 year leap and she might be 27-28yrs old, plus she is  handling business now , according to that the look given to her is quite good.

no offence just my opinion..!!
i agree some things
but according to aksara for my point of view she is clear mind person
she known  and understand the current situations and  how to handle this situation like as she done it best job  ,

Originally posted by janhavi58

Agreed her love is sick, but what about the responsibilities, responsibilitty of a wife, mom, DIL, what should we expect she should be all sad and cry every now and then..!!

its only a 4 year leap and she might be 27-28yrs old, plus she is  handling business now , according to that the look given to her is quite good.

i agree u r points friend

she known her responsibilities of this current situation she done his job very well 
I felt akshi looked really pretty...and it isn't that her love for Naitik isn't there...she has been waiting for naitik for like 4 years...with a new confidence everyday...this goes on to show how much she loves him...but yes they could have changed anshu a little bit...i felt it very weird to see him speaking like a professional...:P Edited by saf2012 - 11 years ago
I Totally Agree with U😛 The feelings is missing she has no feelings that her husband is in coma😡.
I am not a regular here but i liked akshara's look but not varsha.. she looked older . gayatri looked funny in her hairstyle..but i didn't like chubby grown ananya.
Originally posted by moon_075

I Totally Agree with U😛 The feelings is missing she has no feelings that her husband is in coma😡.
i hope its not like that..after all naitik sacrificed his life for her
i know she is sad but how can anyone in this situation live a very normal life..😲
Im nt impressed wid every change aft leap. it was totally disapp. especially abt anshub ananya. i miss little duggu so much.
Originally posted by janhavi58

Agree to points in bold but her dressing is tooo very inappropriate for a bussiness women, No one wears net saree(see thru) to office.. it was bit too loud fa office wear.. Plus watever it is i wud have expected akshara to wear Sindoor or anything tht makes her look married considering they are so traditional n all tht... In home i liked it tht she was wearing salwar... Looks good n suits her role..
Too disappointed wid Varsha's make over..

Edited by ashu_shetty - 11 years ago