NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh how cute was Jigar today with his dialogue to Rashi!!!

Rashiji...

And he proves to us all that this Modi also knows his wife really well.

I am loving the way the boy speaks to Rashi. He is so calm and collected when he speaks to her. We all know that shouting has no effect on Rashi so maybe Jigar's way is right. Just speak to her aas if she was a child and hope to God she understands!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i felt like doing this to jigarji 
he is so brave talking to rashi like that โ˜บ๏ธ
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ur right Nazma.. Jigar looks so calm n Kool with rashi or he also understand whtever rashi said to him abt trip.. He knows her means very well ๐Ÿ˜› Jigar knows wht is right or wrong so he wont caught ๐Ÿ˜† i love jigar to see jigar love n respect for Ahem amazing ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Nazma, you are Jigar's die hard fan๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I have a feeling recently that Jigar has started understanding Rashi for the person she is. He is more confident around her these days. He does not give into her easily and he also seems to understand her laziness and want to skip duties๐Ÿ˜Š Maybe he will soon rub off on Rashi and she will start to be a better person. But I do like the way Jigar explained the right from the wrong to Rashi. Pity that he thinks she is the best support for Gopi. If only he knew๐Ÿ˜•
.ChammakChallo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i just luv Jigar just luvv da way he explains n tlks to Rashi just luv it
it wud be betta if da cv's gve him mre screen tym
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He does deserve more screen time. He's definitely the way to get Rashi to accept who she is and appreciate what she has rather than crying for the moon!!

Jigar's respect and love for Ahem is one of the great things about the show. Too often wives are able to manipulate their husbands into thinking badly of their family but Jigar's steadfast faith and belief make the show amazing!!

I do love Jigar's character - he's had to put up with a lot!!
If only Jigar knew Rashi's real feelings about Gopi!! I mean there is love for Gopi at times but it is overridden by the desire to be better than her and the stupid jealousy that occurs. 
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

He does deserve more screen time. He's definitely the way to get Rashi to accept who she is and appreciate what she has rather than crying for the moon!!

Jigar's respect and love for Ahem is one of the great things about the show. Too often wives are able to manipulate their husbands into thinking badly of their family but Jigar's steadfast faith and belief make the show amazing!!

I do love Jigar's character - he's had to put up with a lot!!
If only Jigar knew Rashi's real feelings about Gopi!! I mean there is love for Gopi at times but it is overridden by the desire to be better than her and the stupid jealousy that occurs. 

That is putting it so nicely Nazma but yeah, Rashi has @ bold at high intensities that can scare the daylights out of the entire Modi family
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jigar's goody two shoes act will not work on Rashi Nazma. He needs to go total bad boy for it to have an effect.

-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I wish RaJi get more onscreen time
They are a cute couple , Atleast more of Jigar