India-Forums

I have question

LuvPoojaBose Goldie
LuvPoojaBose
LuvPoojaBose

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys

Okay I am confused

until yesterday I thought Pooja Gor and Raj Singh Arora dating but today when I was watching the very first show of "The Serial"

they introduced us with Swati Semwal who is in relationship with Raj Singh Arora and they are in live in relationship so I am confused please clear my confusion lolq

and I also want to know how the hell Saumya dating Karan Chabra, the one who won the superstud season 1

Edited by LuvPoojaBose - 03 December 2012 at 1:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

mansi1424 Goldie
mansi1424
mansi1424

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
raj and swati they used to be in a relationship so they are showing things back then later they will show the story such a karan not meeting kittu but rigth now thay are freinds

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rapunzelgirl.vrshn.

rapunzelgirl Groupbie
rapunzelgirl
rapunzelgirl

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
i think soumya dating karan chabbra part is not real. i guess the makers of the show just made it up for the story. i doubt if she even knew him before the show.

Edited by rapunzelgirl - 03 December 2012 at 5:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index