Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

4Lions said all copyrights are with Star Plus (Page 7)

huddy Senior Member
huddy
huddy

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
These inside conspiracy thories and random people claiming to know "sources" did not appeal to me at all...why may you ask?? the reason is very obvious, the thing is that none of these inside post's seemed genuine and analysing the way they wrote was very biased and one sided, just by reading and looking at the post one could tell that they were venting out their frustration if something bad was said about Barun or Sanaya and this encouraged them to make these conspiracy theories in order to make it look like they are supporting their loved star be it Barun or Sanaya... this attention seeking from them was done to make everyone believe that they were right and that all had to believe what they believe.

This egoistic and selfish behaviour caused mayhem amongst members unknowingly and they took advantage of gullible members in this forum because they knew that people like this would easily believe and thus their false point would be proven because these gullible members would pass on to others, hence the persuasion used in their post's is also very catchy because they use phrases like "I talked to Barun", "I know people on sets", "I work on the sets" etc.

Come on people lets face it, when these "inside" people make these conspiracy posts don't we all open it and read them?? I won't lie I also do...and at times when I do read them I have this slight glitch inside me telling me to believe it, what if it is genuine?... but no I control my mind and is adamant in not believing these post's. 

Me, you and many wise one's on this forum who think like me will not believe these conspiracy post's but what about our other dear forum members?? what about them? they fall into the trap of believing blindly to these "sources". Its like they are compelled to believe them, and they blindly believe without knowing the truth, and the maker of these false post's gets the satisfaction each time people blindly comment and believe.

That's why I am glad people like you make these positive posts, so atleast some who blindly believed can see how much positivity and genunity these types of posts contain. We need more of this as these types of posts also catch people in their own lies for example "Hetalmkn" being caught out by "Kernal". Was wondering where she disappeared since the last few days, glad to know that the reason is clearly in front of me now.

Its just a shame that everything I have written will no longer be relevant due to the show now shut down, why-o-why did it have to be this way? why did such a beautiful show have to come to such a drastic end? I for one wanted it to continue until its given end date, with or without Barun, then I would have bid it goodbye wholeheartedly!! such a shame that just for a few demands from some extreme, selfish fans (without the consideration of many team members of IPKKND, who worked just as hard as Barun) the show was made to shut down.

My final say, what's happened has happened, not one can change this part of destiny... all we can do is pray together that in the near future we get to see another beautiful love story just like IPKKND be it starring Sarun or anybody else, and hope that it fulfils everyone just like IPKKND fulfilled us.

Lots of Love 
Huddy xx

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thai123vidyaananthaifsaal044puglet

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gazal..

Listen everyone!
  I don't know what lies behind closed curtain. Who did what, why...I don't know. All I know is that whosoever is at fault should be exposed. Whether it be the PH, SP or anyone. I believe what my friends tell me. With all proof and analysis, all I can say is that I support SaRun and will fight till end to get them back.

Even when articles, interviews were coming, I somehow had doubt in my mind- Am I going in wrong direction? but Life is a funny game, I learnt what we see is not always the truth. You should always believe the person you love. I love my friends and SaRun...and will always support them. For now, instead of digging out what is truth, we should mail SP to get back SaRun, if not for the sake of actors, For the sake of beautiful show, which had most cruel ending!

I am not bashing anyone, just keeping my opinion...respecting other's too.

This is all TOO confusing!

If we go by facts and not any inside story then this is what we see

*PH posts on open forum that they have run out of story ideas for IPKKND

*News leaked about Barun putting his papers down from PH to a journalist who then posted it here

*PH comes and defends said journalist and says they will give us a clear answer next week--we get no answer

*News that Deepali AND Akshay leaving

*News that Barun is leaving surface

*Barun claims to be taking a break

*Gul and Barun do an interview together where again Barun maintains that he's taking a break

*News that a writer of IPKKND (Gautam Hegde) leaving surface

*SP claims that Barun is not leaving

*SP claims that Barun is taking a break

*SP claims that they are trying to retain Barun

*SP claims Barun has left television for Bollywood

*SP shuts the show down

*SP exec tweet about wanting to work with Barun and Sanaya again and wanting to bring them to North America

This is extremely confusing. If we just go by all of what is going on then to me it seems like SP and PH had issues for whatever reason. Why Barun, Akshay, Deepali AND a writer leave the show almost all at once is even more confusing? Wish we could get some answers.

If Barun has indeed left television for Bollywood, why would Rajan Singh want to bring him to North America? I mean, won't Barun be too busy with his Bollywood career? Why would Barun come to North America with SP if he's not working for them anymore? Why would Lalit Mohan say he would like to work with the same cast again? I mean, Lalit of all people would know if Barun had indeed left television for Bollywood so why express the desire to work on television with him when he knows it may not be possible in the near future?

Something to think about, me thinks.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235suba1980SaraJLkadi9nomad.nessifsaal044pugletSwap-Arhipremparbatmeens80Gazal..OhSiyapaa.GoGreentvbuf.SobtiLicious.-SweetJasmine-

GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Yaar Rahm if we say why Rajan palnning to bring SARUN to N.America...they say may be pagal kuta rajan ko kata isliye...

So betetr we ignore all negativity...and just concentrate on bringing SARUN back in new Show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetJasmine-

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Tfs
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoGreen

Yaar Rahm if we say why Rajan palnning to bring SARUN to N.America...they say may be pagal kuta rajan ko kata isliye...

So betetr we ignore all negativity...and just concentrate on bringing SARUN back in new Show.

I just want answers! LOL

Everyday I see posts about Barun leaving television and his unprofessional-ism. IF that's true, wouldn't Rajan Singh and Lalit Mohan know about it? Why post expressing desire to work with him? Why Rajan is saying he's working on getting Sarun to North America? If Barun is no longer working in television, why would he agree to come for an SP event that clearly targets the television audience first and foremost?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Swap-Arhitvbuf-SweetJasmine-

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

I just want answers! LOL

Everyday I see posts about Barun leaving television and his unprofessional-ism. IF that's true, wouldn't Rajan Singh and Lalit Mohan know about it? Why post expressing desire to work with him? Why Rajan is saying he's working on getting Sarun to North America? If Barun is no longer working in television, why would he agree to come for an SP event that clearly targets the television audience first and foremost?

Its all hog-wash

Something went wrong

Barun became the scape-goat

From your own post, rahm, 2+2=4. That's all. There is no mystery. We just dont know what went wrong, and probably never will.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ifsaal044Swap-ArhiRahm

vidyaanantha Groupbie
vidyaanantha
vidyaanantha

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

</div>
<div>

I just want answers! LOL

You don't have to be in contract to come for a show. Rajan hoping Barun works for them. Lalit said Barun WOULD like to work with us. They both did not say Barun will work for them. They r hoping for that. When you remember Lalit words remember completely... He said he is looking for a show with whole cast BUT that will be with 4lions only. So that means no problems between anyone, right. When you interprets on onething interpret whole statement.

I'm not arguing or bashing Any one. Just think logically,

Edited by vidyaanantha - 03 December 2012 at 6:35pm
samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
I think it makes sense because we see SP showing the episodes on their homepage which would not have been possible if they did not have the copyright. I however could not open your second link

Edited by samin096 - 03 December 2012 at 7:18pm

Go to top