Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

4Lions said all copyrights are with Star Plus (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

Swap-Arhi

IF-Dazzler

Swap-Arhi

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
I think 4lions states that promotions song etc are copyright with the channel. Meaning PH can't use already shown material on any other channel or any other show! It belongs to SP as the show was aired on SP!
Now question is can Gul make IPKKND Season 2 on any other channel - no she can't SP has CP on this issue!
Can SP make IPKKND Season 2 without Gul - yes but conditional to PH saying they have no objection!!! As the entire concept was PH's SP can't go ahead unless and until PH is fine to see this concept being taken over with someone else!!!

Hope the above clears it to all.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Zineb-ArshiluvrDazeespsharmilasamin6Gazal..in_luv_wit_lifewin7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "4Lions said all copyrights are with Star Plus (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

in_luv_wit_life

IF-Dazzler

in_luv_wit_life

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swap-Arhi

I think 4lions states that promotions song etc are copyright with the channel. Meaning PH can't use already shown material on any other channel or any other show! It belongs to SP as the show was aired on SP!
Now question is can Gul make IPKKND Season 2 on any other channel - no she can't SP has CP on this issue!
Can SP make IPKKND Season 2 without Gul - yes but conditional to PH saying they have no objection!!! As the entire concept was PH's SP can't go ahead unless and until PH is fine to see this concept being taken over with someone else!!!

this makes sense,thats why evry one saying ipk2 is nearly impossible..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Swap-Arhi

Swap-Arhi

IF-Dazzler

Swap-Arhi

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshiii12

Yes there was a show in LifeOK where PH willingly gave it away to someone else coz they were short of money! But the PH there gave No Objection to channel, which did not happen here! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6in_luv_wit_life

in_luv_wit_life

IF-Dazzler

in_luv_wit_life

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by arshiii12

Yes there was a show in LifeOK where PH willingly gave it away to someone else coz they were short of money! But the PH there gave No Objection to channel, which did not happen here! 

hmmm quite possible...Big smile...anyways i am spamming and calling to get back sarun..faraq padta haiHeart

Swap-Arhisun_shine_girl

vidyaanantha

Groupbie

vidyaanantha

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
I think some one has to report to Barun about people who are claiming they talked to barun and spreading all rumors. Its high time, they are defaming him and he needs to know.

I wish he place a complaint against them for using his name and trapping innocent fans

Edited by vidyaanantha - 03 December 2012 at 2:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

huddyifsaal044memyselfandme1

vidyaanantha

Groupbie

vidyaanantha

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

Yeah this is what I also heard, the story and other creative sides CR rest with PH and the episode CR with channel.

I don't know what has prompted SP to shut the show. They will not let their emotions involve in business decisions, so definitely it is because of their realization that the show has no future without Arshi, so they decided t stop.

As said above,  I am not ready to be fooled again in all these things again.

I am repeatedly asking one thing, as per SP disclaimer, barun chose cinema and left the show. If we demand another sarun show, how come it is possible for him to come and join another show? In that case he would have stayed back with IPKKND na? If SP brings another show with Sarun, then it would mean SP lied to its customers by showing that disclaimer. Oh such a tough riddle. What a show it is, it still creates new stories everyday.

People are not understanding. SP clearly stated despite their requests Barun left for Movies..They can not put such a note with out having something written or proof, because they know if they put false note officially that will cost them a lot. In this case, either the news is true or Barun might have given the same reason to SP.

If they bring barun on new show or if they are interested they will never put such a note officially. Every SP official stated only one thing. Barun left for movies, they did not change the statement.

What ever the reason, Officially its for movies.

rajan singh tweets are not official and he only said he hopes Barun works with them again but he did not say barun will work them. Every contract changes when one party decides to leave. Why people are not understanding this and saying all the time barun and Sanaya are in Contract when no official info is not there on this.

I hope everyone understand the situation and stop pulling barun in to all the controversies, Already lot of damage happened to his image in industry and in other forums. 1 month back every one knows barun for his Great acting in IPK, now everyone is making fun of him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

payel3004spsharmilamemyselfandme1-SweetJasmine-

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
This was in response to me a long time back.

Another reason why all the crap said about 4Lions and Gul Khan was unfair and uncalled for.

huddyifsaal044

meens80

IF-Dazzler

meens80

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
From common sense there has to be a joint copyright between the PH and the Channel to protect the interest of both. Any changes would need joint approval of both parties.
This explains the numerous meetings that apparently took place but they obviously could not reach an amicable decision.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ifsaal044

Post Reply New Post

Go to top