Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

4Lions said all copyrights are with Star Plus (Page 5)

memyselfandme1 Goldie

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ifsaal044trina2010-SweetJasmine-

Gazal.. IF-Dazzler
Gazal..
Gazal..

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Listen everyone!
  I don't know what lies behind closed curtain. Who did what, why...I don't know. All I know is that whosoever is at fault should be exposed. Whether it be the PH, SP or anyone. I believe what my friends tell me. With all proof and analysis, all I can say is that I support SaRun and will fight till end to get them back.

Even when articles, interviews were coming, I somehow had doubt in my mind- Am I going in wrong direction? but Life is a funny game, I learnt what we see is not always the truth. You should always believe the person you love. I love my friends and SaRun...and will always support them. For now, instead of digging out what is truth, we should mail SP to get back SaRun, if not for the sake of actors, For the sake of beautiful show, which had most cruel ending!

I am not bashing anyone, just keeping my opinion...respecting other's too.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

payel3004Dazeeifsaal044memyselfandme1Zineb-Arshiluvrspsharmilain_luv_wit_lifeILTHBEB-SweetJasmine-

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

Yeah this is what I also heard, the story and other creative sides CR rest with PH and the episode CR with channel.

I don't know what has prompted SP to shut the show. They will not let their emotions involve in business decisions, so definitely it is because of their realization that the show has no future without Arshi, so they decided t stop.

As said above, I am not ready to be fooled again in all these things again.

I am repeatedly asking one thing, as per SP disclaimer, barun chose cinema and left the show. If we demand another sarun show, how come it is possible for him to come and join another show? In that case he would have stayed back with IPKKND na? If SP brings another show with Sarun, then it would mean SP lied to its customers by showing that disclaimer. Oh such a tough riddle. What a show it is, it still creates new stories everyday.

actually, what i got sp wants to remain fresh frm everyside..why not! After all profit n money r everything fr sp..if sp wants to back with sarun in new show ofcourse that wl not b possible before june or july of next year n in this time barun 1st movie wl also b released..by this sp wl proof they didn't say lie to viewers abt barun..its just my pov only if sp is eager to work with barun n vice verse.
N abt copy r8 matter my knowledge is void..but i would like to say 1 issue frm 1st to last sp's behavior is totally vague.

payel3004ifsaal044-SweetJasmine-

in_luv_wit_life IF-Rockerz
in_luv_wit_life
in_luv_wit_life

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gazal..

Listen everyone!
  I don't know what lies behind closed curtain. Who did what, why...I don't know. All I know is that whosoever is at fault should be exposed. Whether it be the PH, SP or anyone. I believe what my friends tell me. With all proof and analysis, all I can say is that I support SaRun and will fight till end to get them back.

Even when articles, interviews were coming, I somehow had doubt in my mind- Am I going in wrong direction? but Life is a funny game, I learnt what we see is not always the truth. You should always believe the person you love. I love my friends and SaRun...and will always support them. For now, instead of digging out what is truth, we should mail SP to get back SaRun, if not for the sake of actors, For the sake of beautiful show, which had most cruel ending!

yup whatever it is i wanna see sarun back..basEmbarrassedHeart...nishi di said same use your time wisely...instead of digging past look for possibilities...and i am looking for it to bring sarun back together...

Edited by arshiii12 - 03 December 2012 at 1:59pm

payel3004Gazal..-SweetJasmine-

Gazal.. IF-Dazzler
Gazal..
Gazal..

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshiii12

Originally posted by Gazal..

Listen everyone!

yup whatever it is i wanna see sarun back..basEmbarrassedHeart...nishi di said same use your time wisely...instead of digging past look for possibilities...and i am looking for it to bring sarun back together...

Exactly! Today I felt that emptiness at 8pm, I was eating my dinner and everything was so silent...no Rabba vey...nothing...but just that killing silence. All I did after dinner was, ran to my Lappy, gave 5 e-mails to SP, and encouraged my friends to sign petitions as much as they could.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kesar11ifsaal044

-SweetJasmine- IF-Stunnerz
-SweetJasmine-
-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nabiii

Yeah this is what I also heard, the story and other creative sides CR rest with PH and the episode CR with channel.

I don't know what has prompted SP to shut the show. They will not let their emotions involve in business decisions, so definitely it is because of their realization that the show has no future without Arshi, so they decided t stop.

I am repeatedly asking one thing, as per SP disclaimer, barun chose cinema and left the show. If we demand another sarun show, how come it is possible for him to come and join another show? In that case he would have stayed back with IPKKND na? If SP brings another show with Sarun, then it would mean SP lied to its customers by showing that disclaimer. Oh such a tough riddle. What a show it is, it still creates new stories everyday.

actually, what i got sp wants to remain fresh frm everyside..why not! After all profit n money r everything fr sp..if sp wants to back with sarun in new show ofcourse that wl not b possible before june or july of next year n in this time barun 1st movie wl also b released..by this sp wl proof they didn't say lie to viewers abt barun..its just my pov only if sp is eager to work with barun n vice verse.
N abt copy r8 matter my knowledge is void..but i would like to say 1 issue frm 1st to last sp's behavior is totally vague.

SP pretends to be ignorant in all these issues. They are all time liars. By showing such a disclaimer, SP came out clean. Now the full blame rests on the fans and barun. Poor SP and PH, both are angels in this whole story. I won't buy any of their statements.  They all had hidden agendas on whatever happened.

I still believe they will come with a show starring VP and sanaya and most probably it will be IPK2. I see a chance for that. Can expect anything from SP. I believe with this plan in their mind they put an end to IPK to give the viewers a feel good factor and make them believe that they are heard. This is totally my POV dears, no arguments with anyone.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyaananthamemyselfandme1ifsaal044in_luv_wit_life

Gazal.. IF-Dazzler
Gazal..
Gazal..

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nabiii

SP pretends to be ignorant in all these issues. They are all time liars. By showing such a disclaimer, SP came out clean. Now the full blame rests on the fans and barun. Poor SP and PH, both are angels in this whole story. I won't buy any of their statements.  They all had hidden agendas on whatever happened.

I still believe they will come with a show starring VP and sanaya and most probably it will be IPK2. I see a chance for that. Can expect anything from SP. I believe with this plan in their mind they put an end to IPK to give the viewers a feel good factor and make them believe that they are heard. This is totally my POV dears, no arguments with anyone.

SP did one of the most pathetic thing by flashing that declaimer. Today , my mom was watching a show on SP and ran away from living room...I am not able to see any show of SP...Everytime SP comes, all the IPK memories come flashing, and especially that declaimer! And IPK with VP, I am sorry, I can't digest that fact SP...if u really wanted to keep VP then it was better if u never ended IPK and continued that "after arnav's death" story. 

ifsaal044-SweetJasmine-

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Maybe the copyright of the show is with the channel! BUT the copyright of the concept is probably with the PH! If not the PH would have NO rights!

So maybe that is why SP could not replace the PH and carry on with the show with another PH?? Not sure!

But all that stuff about Barun being banned from the set? I dont know what to beleive! If he was indeed overseas, then there is NO issue of such a thing!

memyselfandme1ifsaal044

Go to top