Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

   

4Lions said all copyrights are with Star Plus (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

in_luv_wit_life

IF-Dazzler

in_luv_wit_life

Joined: 30 July 2012

Posts: 4924

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifsaal044

Originally posted by dkatmala

Yeah this is what I also heard, the story and other creative sides CR rest with PH and the episode CR with channel.

I don't know what has prompted SP to shut the show. They will not let their emotions involve in business decisions, so definitely it is because of their realization that the show has no future without Arshi, so they decided t stop.

As said above,  I am not ready to be fooled again in all these things again.

I am repeatedly asking one thing, as per SP disclaimer, barun chose cinema and left the show. If we demand another sarun show, how come it is possible for him to come and join another show? In that case he would have stayed back with IPKKND na? If SP brings another show with Sarun, then it would mean SP lied to its customers by showing that disclaimer. Oh such a tough riddle. What a show it is, it still creates new stories everyday.

IPKKND was one of their top money makers. Since when did Star Plus become such saints that they decided a love story was so very much more important. I don't buy it.

It's a hard sell for any show to catch on and then to maintain its lure with fans. Once done, channels will milk it for all its worth.


then its for cr i guess...but again this vpp guy is a mystery for me..he is still playing as a catalyst in entire mess..what is his roleOuch...first of all i wanna know whom he is in contract with..this whole issue depend on that coz sanaya is in contract with sp


Edited by arshiii12 - 03 December 2012 at 1:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetJasmine-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "4Lions said all copyrights are with Star Plus (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Joined: 17 March 2012

Posts: 31510

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
@arshiii12: Exactly ann, they got rid of it, i think so. They were planning it and we fans demanded the same (not exactly, but something like this happened). So, this logic does not allow me to approach SP for another Sarun show. Earlier I approached for IPK because I had a right on that as I was paying SP for that, so i have no guilt feeling for all those things.

Now this is a totally different thing, we are demanding something and it is upon so many ppl's willingness and discretion to be together or not in a new show, so I don't feel like asking for this. I have no hard feelings for those ppl who demand this, i still support them.

tvbuf

IF-Sizzlerz

tvbuf

Joined: 06 March 2012

Posts: 12260

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifsaal044

Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

4Lions said Channel is in charge of promos and songs.

They did not say the copyright of the show is with the channel.

I dont know if hetalmkm has Barun's mibile number, but if she did she wouldnt be giving it out.


After Kernal called her out, she disappeared from all sites. Twiiter, India-Forums and all else. He only asked for the last 2 digits and fourth number.



I dont know anything about hetalmkm. Its hard to know who is genuine and who is not.

But one thing is for sure - whoever made that post claiming to be 4Lions did NOT say the copyright of the SHOW is with the channel. They were talking about promos and sing ONLY.

in_luv_wit_life

IF-Dazzler

in_luv_wit_life

Joined: 30 July 2012

Posts: 4924

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

@arshiii12: Exactly ann, they got rid of it, i think so. They were planning it and we fans demanded the same (not exactly, but something like this happened). So, this logic does not allow me to approach SP for another Sarun show. Earlier I approached for IPK because I had a right on that as I was paying SP for that, so i have no guilt feeling for all those things.

Now this is a totally different thing, we are demanding something and it is upon so many ppl's willingness and discretion to be together or not in a new show, so I don't feel like asking for this. I have no hard feelings for those ppl who demand this, i still support them.


we can only ask them di,coz sanaya is in their contract...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetJasmine-

trina2010

IF-Rockerz

trina2010

Joined: 12 July 2011

Posts: 8516

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Two things are clear from the past posts by 4 lions and ofcourse many knew from the begining that its the channel who holds the copyright for each and every show they telecast.
Hence Gul not ready to give copyright, Gul made Barun cry, Gul threw Barun out, Barun was not allowed to shoot all these inside news are complete CRAP and to be honest we should not fall for those CRAPS. Many members are here to gain attentions and hence these crappy inside sources.
Anyway I guess mods should have never allowed such craps in the forum in the first place.
Anyway I feel now all know that IPK 2 or not is going to be channels idea and if there's none it will be their decision only.
Btw I am not Gul khans chamcha for those who don't know me, but I am just a viewer and a member of this forum who is not DELUSIONAL or believe in any TOM , Dick and Harry without proof

Edited by trina2010 - 03 December 2012 at 1:59pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81vidyaananthahuddymemyselfandme1in_luv_wit_life-SweetJasmine-

ifsaal044

Goldie

ifsaal044

Joined: 17 August 2012

Posts: 1705

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

Originally posted by ifsaal044

Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

4Lions said Channel is in charge of promos and songs.

They did not say the copyright of the show is with the channel.

I dont know if hetalmkm has Barun's mibile number, but if she did she wouldnt be giving it out.


After Kernal called her out, she disappeared from all sites. Twiiter, India-Forums and all else. He only asked for the last 2 digits and fourth number.



I dont know anything about hetalmkm. Its hard to know who is genuine and who is not.

But one thing is for sure - whoever made that post claiming to be 4Lions did NOT say the copyright of the SHOW is with the channel. They were talking about promos and sing ONLY.

I think the characters as well as Star Plus often does shows like Diwali specials, Star Parivaar Live and Star Awards with them in "character" produced by the channel.

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Joined: 17 March 2012

Posts: 31510

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifsaal044

Originally posted by dkatmala

Yeah this is what I also heard, the story and other creative sides CR rest with PH and the episode CR with channel.

I don't know what has prompted SP to shut the show. They will not let their emotions involve in business decisions, so definitely it is because of their realization that the show has no future without Arshi, so they decided t stop.

As said above,  I am not ready to be fooled again in all these things again.

I am repeatedly asking one thing, as per SP disclaimer, barun chose cinema and left the show. If we demand another sarun show, how come it is possible for him to come and join another show? In that case he would have stayed back with IPKKND na? If SP brings another show with Sarun, then it would mean SP lied to its customers by showing that disclaimer. Oh such a tough riddle. What a show it is, it still creates new stories everyday.

IPKKND was one of their top money makers. Since when did Star Plus become such saints that they decided a love story was so very much more important. I don't buy it.

It's a hard sell for any show to catch on and then to maintain its lure with fans. Once done, channels will milk it for all its worth.

I am wondering the same, what is fishy with them? They won't do such things, but they very well know fans were not supportive of their idea of changing the lead and it will not be the same as they did in SNS with GM. 

One thing I know is that we all are still kept in darkness. Everybody is creating their own version of stories regarding all these, very unfortunate.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

memyselfandme1ifsaal044in_luv_wit_lifeanjs

in_luv_wit_life

IF-Dazzler

in_luv_wit_life

Joined: 30 July 2012

Posts: 4924

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

Originally posted by ifsaal044

Originally posted by dkatmala

Yeah this is what I also heard, the story and other creative sides CR rest with PH and the episode CR with channel.

I don't know what has prompted SP to shut the show. They will not let their emotions involve in business decisions, so definitely it is because of their realization that the show has no future without Arshi, so they decided t stop.

As said above,  I am not ready to be fooled again in all these things again.

I am repeatedly asking one thing, as per SP disclaimer, barun chose cinema and left the show. If we demand another sarun show, how come it is possible for him to come and join another show? In that case he would have stayed back with IPKKND na? If SP brings another show with Sarun, then it would mean SP lied to its customers by showing that disclaimer. Oh such a tough riddle. What a show it is, it still creates new stories everyday.

IPKKND was one of their top money makers. Since when did Star Plus become such saints that they decided a love story was so very much more important. I don't buy it.

It's a hard sell for any show to catch on and then to maintain its lure with fans. Once done, channels will milk it for all its worth.

I am wondering the same, what is fishy with them? They won't do such things, but they very well know fans were not supportive of their idea of changing the lead and it will not be the same as they did in SNS with GM. 

One thing I know is that we all are still kept in darkness. Everybody is creating their own version of stories regarding all these, very unfortunate.


i know right!!this is very messed up..just like jalebi,goes round n round!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ifsaal044-SweetJasmine-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Dear 4 Lions Films Production House,

2 3

Simply_Smart 16 3183 20 November 2011 at 3:37pm
By kausar1219
Question for the PH 4 Lions

2 3

momma1128 16 1741 01 July 2011 at 11:14am
By .DarkParadise..
Arnav's First look-4 Lions Film footage nipa2000 1 1781 30 June 2011 at 11:50am
By Sidda8
FB Page for the show by 4 Lions tbpsgd3hhl 3 1478 05 June 2011 at 11:59pm
By ranbirkialliya
Getting Ready - 4 Lions Blog update

2 3 4

ChocoholicAnam 26 4656 02 June 2011 at 6:11am
By ChocoholicAnam

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.