Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

4Lions said all copyrights are with Star Plus (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

ifsaal044

Goldie

ifsaal044

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandme1

someone posted this in another thread requesting international fans to step up calling SP with their DEMANDS. As per these comments and now your post i really think some answers are needed from those you were VERY ACTIVE giving INSIDE INFORMATION...

Thisisitnow

Direct LinkReportQuotePosted: 03 December 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I AM NOT BASHING BUT MERELY STATING A FACT:

why should I  ( or anyone else) waste our time, energy and money on trying to get someone back who clearly is no longer  interested in working in TV.? 
Please stop trying to make decisions and trying to run other people's lives for them.
 You people need to come down from your LSD trip now!! Don't you think your dilusional " power trip"  has already done enough damage?? 

All of you that " claimed to know the real inside story" and were stating you would enlighten us to the "HOLLY TRUTH" once this was over - well what could be more than the SHOW GETTING OVER COMPLETELY! So if you want fans to join you again in this facade then lets have the "TRUTH" first and then let people decide whether they believe your version of events! Are you up for this or are you all going to take people for a ride this time as well with your "INSIDE INFORMATION"??

Exactly, these insiders seem to have this mass following all over the place twitter, fb, and forums. They instigated all of these protests with some clues to the truth, and when time came to fess up, nothing but more chaos to be followed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

memyselfandme1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "4Lions said all copyrights are with Star Plus (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tvbuf

IF-Sizzlerz

tvbuf

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
4Lions said Channel is in charge of promos and songs.

They did not say the copyright of the show is with the channel.

I dont know if hetalmkm has Barun's mibile number, but if she did she wouldnt be giving it out.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payel3004anjs-SweetJasmine-

ifsaal044

Goldie

ifsaal044

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

I dont know if hetalmkm has Barun's mibile number, but if she did she wouldnt be giving it out.

After Kernal called her out, she disappeared from all sites. Twiiter, India-Forums and all else. He only asked for the last 2 digits and fourth number.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81huddymemyselfandme1

in_luv_wit_life

IF-Dazzler

in_luv_wit_life

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

yup the post meant that..i read it once more..okay nishi di once told me that after a show ends cr is with channel...so can we ask for ip2 now?!Confused

payel3004

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Yeah this is what I also heard, the story and other creative sides CR rest with PH and the episode CR with channel.

I don't know what has prompted SP to shut the show. They will not let their emotions involve in business decisions, so definitely it is because of their realization that the show has no future without Arshi, so they decided t stop.

As said above,  I am not ready to be fooled again in all these things again.

I am repeatedly asking one thing, as per SP disclaimer, barun chose cinema and left the show. If we demand another sarun show, how come it is possible for him to come and join another show? In that case he would have stayed back with IPKKND na? If SP brings another show with Sarun, then it would mean SP lied to its customers by showing that disclaimer. Oh such a tough riddle. What a show it is, it still creates new stories everyday.

Edited by dkatmala - 03 December 2012 at 1:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anagrewalvidyaananthaifsaal044in_luv_wit_life

memyselfandme1

Goldie

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kushiarnav1

in_luv_wit_life

IF-Dazzler

in_luv_wit_life

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

Yeah this is what I also heard, the story and other creative sides CR rest with PH and the episode CR with channel.

I don't know what has prompted SP to shut the show. They will not let their emotions involve in business decisions, so definitely it is because of their realization that the show has no future without Arshi, so they decided t stop.

I am repeatedly asking one thing, as per SP disclaimer, barun chose cinema and left the show. If we demand another sarun show, how come it is possible for him to come and join another show? In that case he would have stayed back with IPKKND na? If SP brings another show with Sarun, then it would mean SP lied to its customers by showing that disclaimer. Oh such a tough riddle. What a show it is, it still creates new stories everyday.

hmm nice point to be noted diBig smile

..if nishi di is correct then sp holds cr now,may be for that they shut down the show or as you said to get rid of ipk..anything is possible

Edited by arshiii12 - 03 December 2012 at 1:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ifsaal044-SweetJasmine-

ifsaal044

Goldie

ifsaal044

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

IPKKND was one of their top money makers. Since when did Star Plus become such saints that they decided a love story was so very much more important. I don't buy it.

It's a hard sell for any show to catch on and then to maintain its lure with fans. Once done, channels will milk it for all its worth.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top